Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 16

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-06-11 - Updated: 2012-06-11 - 637 words - Complete

0Unrated
“So.” Ray said trying to make a conversation. “Are we there yet?”
“No.” Scarlett mumbled. Ray couldn't stop looking at her stomach, now that he knew what was under it, he couldn't help but feel the hatred he felt for her just over a week ago had been completely replaced with love and pity.
“It's just a scar Ray. That's how I got my name.” She said.
“What name?”
“Scarlett.” She said. “When I ran away with Marco he said I needed a new name and identity so that no one could track us down. Jacob found out about my scar and started calling me Scarlett Scar. The names kinda stuck with me ever since.”
“Huh, interesting.” He said.
“This is the place pull up here.” Scarlett said. Ray did as she said and followed her out of the car and into the empty building. “Damn it.” She hissed. She walked up to the table to see a piece of paper folded on top of it. She unfolded it and read what it said.
“You didn't think I’d make it that easy did you?
Are you MAD!?
M”
“That does it!” Scarlett shouted, slamming the piece of paper down on the table. “I don't care what that bastard has done for me in the past, it's one thing to threaten me but as soon as you insult me be prepared to die!” She shouted leaving the house.
“What are you talking about?” Ray asked.
“Get us two tickets for the next flight to Madeira Airport and fast.”
“How do you know that's where he went?” Ray asked following her to the car.
“Because he's been leaving us little clues as to where he's going. He wants us to find him, it's all part of his plan. He keeps on moving to different countries to play with our minds, but I doubt he'll go far this time.” Scarlett said climbing into the car.
“How do you know?” Ray asked getting in with her.
“Because that plane he got off Sammy can only make two trips, and I doubt he'll get far in a normal airport, which only leaves him to travel by car.”
“Ha! Your a genius.” Ray laughed starting the car and driving off towards the airport.
“Thank you.” Scarlett blushed.
“Scarlett.” Ray said softly while looking at her stomach. “Did you... ever want to have kids?” Scarlett looked down and sighed. “I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up.”
“I guess.” Scarlett shrugged. “A while back I thought I might find someone worthy and settle down with them and have a kid or two. But then I learned that most men are arrogant twats who care about no one but themselves and not worth looking twice at. Either that or I'm just not looking in the right places.”
“And what do you think about me?” Scarlett laughed.
“Your completely the opposite.” She giggled. “You care about everyone but yourself.” Ray laughed a little and then shook his head. “And that's what I like about you.” Scarlett smiled. “Your different from all the other guys I’ve met.”
“Well your different from all the other girls I’ve met. It's strange. A week ago when I first met you, I thought this whole experience was going to be a living Hell, you seemed like the worst human being imaginable but now I’ve gotten to know the real you. I don't know but the person who I thought you was just vanished. And I saw beyond the foolish girl who protected her murderous brother.”
“Yeah.” Scarlett sighed. “I made a mistake. I’ve done so many things I'm not proud of.”
“So, what's your real name?” Ray asked.
“Angelica Linton.” Scarlett sighed. Ray tried to hide his laughter but Scarlett saw the smile on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story