Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 14.3

by Mojo-Risin 0 reviews

...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-06-19 - Updated: 2012-06-20 - 203 words

0Unrated
The song was finished and everyone applauded. "Thank you." Mike said as he grinned, "This next song is a song I wrote a few years ago for a girl I loved, it's called 'Papa Gene's Blues'." The song started. "No heartaches felt. No longer lonely nights of finally won me happines that's all rolled up in you. And now with you as inspiration I look toward a destination sunny bright that once before was blue. I have no more than I did before but now I've got all that I need. For I love you and I know you love me." He sang on never once breaking our eye contact, "So take my hand, I'll start my journey free from all the helpless worry that besets a man when he's alone. For strenght is mine when we're together and with you I know I'll never have to pass the high road for the low. I have no more than I did before but now I've got all that I need. For I love you and I know you love me." Soon the song ended and the cafe applauded. I could only clap once and slink into a chair. That song was for me....
Sign up to rate and review this story