Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 14.4

by Mojo-Risin 1 review

Saturday's Child isn't really written by Peter...

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-06-20 - Updated: 2012-06-20 - 198 words

0Unrated
Peter smiled and adjusted his microphone, "My girlfriend was born on a saturday." The next song began, "Monday had a sad child, always feelin' low down. Tuesday had a dream child, she always on the go so I'm in love with saturday's child. Everytime you take her out at night, you wanna kiss and hold her way up tight. You can tell the future's lookin' bright cuz saturday's child is mine. If you love a wednesday you'll live you life apart now. And if you love a thursday she's gonna break your heart so I'm in love with saturday's child. Every time you hold her close you'll see you can feel the thrill that's gonna be now the future has a garuantee cuz saturday's child is mine. Seven days of the week made to choose from but only one is right for me. I know saturday's got what it takes I can tell by thd way she looks at me. Friday like the good life she'll take you for a ride now. Sunday makes a good wife she wants to be a bride so I'm in love with saturday's child." Soon the song ended and I applauded proudly.
Sign up to rate and review this story