Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises Into Lies (Audition Story)

Promises Into Lies (Audition Story)

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

Frank is a slut.A slut who plans to seduce Gerard by pretending to be his twin.Can Gerard`s friends, who have love problems of their own, point him in the right dierection?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-06-06 - Updated: 2012-06-08 - 1151 words

0Unrated
Endless days of blistering hot sun and crystal clear, salty waves had somehow morphed unnoticed into an incredibly long, dragging summer vacation. Entire days spent on the littered, bottle necked beaches of California, dancing, joking and swimming with friends had grown somewhat tiresome for everyone. And although only a few would dare to admit it, all of the young students were counting down with excitement the days left, surprisingly more than happy to trade in their freedom for their second year at University. Gerard Way in particular.
Gerard was nineteen and majoring in art and music. He was painfully shy, despite being incredibly talented, was forever changing his originally raven black hair and had two best friends that would walk over hot coals for the pale skinned teenager. As loyal as BB and Sam were, the two girls really knew how to push his buttons. Sometimes he really regretted telling them anything.
And speaking of regrets, as if she had actually read his deliciously twisted mind (which knowing the bubbly, silvery Sam Benjamine Alex as well as he did, Gerard wouldn`t put it past her) the eighteen and a half year old suddenly sprung out at him from behind and shook, spraying him with warm sea water. Sensing his slight, well hidden irritation, the red haired writer giggles her unusual laugh that was a mix between a child`s hyper squeal and an evil villain`s gleeful giggle.
“Sorry Gee-Gee,” Sam apologises in a very unapologetic tone and pushes the drawing boy over so that she could share his worn, once blood red beach towel. “I just couldn`t resist you looked so peaceful there just sketching.” She tilts her head to the side, her messy medium length hair falling to cover her black rimmed eyes. “Where`s BB-Baby?”
Gerard groans and continues trying to dry off his salt water splattered drawing that Sam had so kindly and dead on character, messed up. “You know she hates being called that.” he tries to scold the mischievous, ever happy teenager, but his rose tinted lips tilt upwards at the corners, giving him away.
“I know that’s what makes it fun.” She states in a tone that just screamed “duh, you fucktard,” as though it was the most obvious ting in the world. Her carefully plucked brows knit together in the centre. “Where is the little Lesbo anyways?” she asks as she begins peacefully doodling in the soft white sand with one long, slender finger.
“You can hardly talk, ya know.” Gerard says rolling his emerald, black and red rimmed eyes. “We all know that you`re just as big a Lesbian as she is. If not bigger.”
“Meanie,” Sam flicks out her wet pink tongue at her eldest friend, crossing her carefully painted silvery blue eyes as she does so, knowing just how much it creeped out the crimson haired artist.
“Where is she anyways?” The music enthusiast pouts childishly.
Gerard shakes his head, dishevelled locks of silky scarlet shielding his face, hiding his smug, sarcastic smirk. “How the fuck does BB not notice that you have a massive crush on her?”
It sure was a mystery. Sam acted like a lovesick puppy dog whenever the black haired, black eyed writer, BB was around. However, the nineteen year old was always too busy secretly watching fellow Uni student, Abbie Hudson from afar to take any notice of the kind, bubbly teen. To complicate things even more, Abbie was straight and in a loving, strong relationship with a sweet mousy haired boy called Mikey. Who just so happened to be Gerard`s younger brother.
“Shut up Faggot!” Sam screams and throws a handful of feather light sand at her best friend`s vampire like pale face. “I don`t like BB as any more than a friend.” She said it in a meant to be threatening tone, but it was ruined completely by her flushed cheeks and dreamy, out of it expression.
“Sure, whatever you say bitch.”
Sam nods curtly and Gerard decides it would be best for the both of them (especially as he rather enjoyed having his cock as a permanent part of his body) if they dropped the subject of crushes altogether.
“I`m gonna call BB.” Sam announces after a short quiet between the two friends. The beach was far from silent as a whole though; everywhere you looked young kids were running and squealing as the refreshing salt water crashed over them and beat against the shell littered sand.
“No, wait a sec.” He interrupts, raising one pale hand, “Look over there by the rock pool, isn`t that her?”
Sure enough a minute later, a spiky black haired girl dressed in baggy jeans and a long sleeved top comes bounding towards them, her pale bare feet a blur.
“Where were you?” Sam pouts jokingly and flicks sand at the third and final member of the pathetically small friendship group.
The three of them, Gerard, Sam and BB were a weird match it was true; Gerard was painfully shy and never left the house without his IPod or sketchbook, just in case, Sam acted like a three year old on a sugar high most of the time and BB was secretive, mysterious and yet one of the best friends anyone could ever hope to have. The length of time their friendships had withstood however more than made up for their differences.
“Guess who I just saw?”
“Hayley Williams?” Sam suggested, to which Gerard and BB laughed.
“I wish.”
“Same.”
Gerard groaned. “Ick.”
“What?” the girls demanded in unison. “She`s hot.”
“If you say so.” Gerard was entirely unconvinced. Boobs just didn`t really do it for him, just like six packs and dicks didn`t do it for his friends.
“I saw that guy Gee has a crush on walking his dog down the other end of the beach. He`s changed his hair too, I think I preferred it long.”
His ears immediately perked up. “Really?” his abnormally pale face flushes a deep crimson to match his tangled hair.
“You should just forget him, Gee-Gee.” Sam tells him, for once speaking some sense. She and BB were not the only ones with unrequited love for someone; he was madly in love with a guy from their university in the year above, Ashley Iero. He was short, around 5`4, lived for music and had floppy dark hair that framed his lightly tanned face perfectly (in Gerard`s humble opinion anyway). And to top it all off he was Bisexual. Gerard couldn`t believe his lucky stars when he had found out from Mikey. But there was a catch, of course there was. This wasn`t happily ever after world, this was reality. Ashley Iero had the biggest crush on BB, who didn`t like cock, plain and simple.
And who ever said that love was simple?
Sign up to rate and review this story