Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 20

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 870 words - Complete

0Unrated
Marco pulled the gag from Draven mouth, tears ran down his face seeing the heartbroken look on his father's face.

“Any last words you'd wish to say to your daddy?” Marco hissed in his ear.

Draven was too scared to even speak, his lips where dry and cracked, blood seeped out of the cut on his cheek, he looked over at the woman who had given her life to try and save him and then he looked up at his dad just wishing he could be put out of his misery.

He shook his head letting more tears fall.

“Marco, please, I'm begging you, don't do this to him.” Ray cried. “He's just a child, please let him go!”

“Dad.” Draven's voice cracked as he spoke. “I'm sorry. I'm... I'm such a disappointment.”

His shoulders shook as his tears entered his wound making it sting.

“Draven, no, don't say that.” Ray said softly.

“Dad... I'm sorry.” Draven cried.

“Good-bye kid.” Marco smiled placing the gun to his head.

“MARCO DON'T-” Ray looked away as he saw Marco’s finger rest on the trigger, but when he heard the gun fire he felt as if his whole world had shattered in front of him.

“Ah ya-” Marco hissed.

Ray slowly turned around to see Scarlett standing up from the floor while holding onto her stomach where she was shot and blood pouring out of Marco’s ankle.

He was stood too close to the edge and lost his balance.

He screamed as he fell from the ledge dragging Draven down with him.

“NO!!” Ray screamed. Rich released Ray and threw him to the floor before he ran towards the lift with Jacob so they could escape.

Scarlett ran forward and grabbed hold of Draven before he fell to far.

She grabbed the rope that tied his wrists together and pulled him up to the top. She looked down as she heard a loud thud.

Marco’s body laid splattered on the floor in a pool of his blood. His head had split open on the hot tiled floor. Guests at the hotel screamed and stood back at the horrid sight.

Draven screeched as he felt himself slipping from Scarlett's grip. She gasped, pulling him up so he was safely back on the roof. The crowed from below cheered as they witnessed this happening.

Ray stood up from the ground and ran over towards them.

“Draven.”

“Dad!” Ray tightly wrapped his arms around his son and kissed the side of his head.

“Thank you, thank you so much.” He whispered holding him tighter.

“Erm... dad... I kinda can't breathe.” Draven said.

“Oh, sorry.” He smiled releasing his son from his death grip. He looked down at Draven's wrists and began to untie the blood soaked rope. He let out a gasp of relief when he was finally free but all Ray felt was anger when he saw the deep cuts and blood pouring out of them.

“Dad, they're not as bad as they look.” Draven's soft voice made his anger fade away.

He smiled and hugged his son again.

Scarlett smiled and walked away leaving them to it.

“And where do you think your going?” Ray asked standing up. “Come here you.” He said pulling her in for a hug. “I could never have done this without. Thank you. Thank you so much. Whatever can I do to repay you?”

“Ray, you don't have to do anything for me.” She smiled. “But you could let me go, your kind of pressing against the bullet wound.”

“Oh, sorry.” He said pulling away from her. He was just about kiss her lips when a helicopter landed on the roof next to them.

“About fricking time!” Ray yelled sounding annoyed. “Where were you five minutes ago when I really needed you?!”

“Sorry Toro, got distracted.” Mr. Lang said jumping out of the chopper with two police officers.

They heard police sirens from below them and ran to the edge. Rich and Jacob where surrounded by the police, they both put their hands up and were handcuffed and forced into the back of the police cars.

“What comes around, goes around.” Scarlett sighed. Mr. Lang cleared his throat and nodded at the two policemen.

One of them grabbed hold of Scarlett and handcuffed her hands behind her back.

“Hey what are you doing?” She asked.

“Your still a criminal Miss. Scar, don't think we've forgotten that.” Mr. Lang said. “Take her away.”

The policeman nodded and dragged her over to the lift. She looked up at Ray, her emerald eyes glistened as tears threatened to pour from them as the grey doors closed on her.

“Mr. Lang, please, she's innocent.” Ray said.

“That's not what the judge said.” He said climbing back into the helicopter.

“Dad, can we go home now?” Draven asked sweetly.

“Yes son, yes we can.” Ray said picking him up and jumping into the chopper with everyone else.

As the doors closed the pilot took off and flew towards their destination. Draven yawned and rested his head on his father's chest before falling straight to sleep.

Ray sighed and stroked his hair out of his eyes, glad to know it was over.
Sign up to rate and review this story