Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never See Him Again

Chapter 21

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 493 words - Complete

0Unrated
After the long flight and car journey they were finally home. Ray carried Draven up to his room and laid him down on his bed. He pulled off his dirty t-shirt and was about to put on his pyjama top when he noticed blood stains on his back. He gently turned his son over to see gashes on his back from where Marco had whipped him for trying to escape.

“Those assholes.” He mumbled to himself.

He decided to leave Draven where he was and got some sleep himself. He laid down in his bed unable to get any sleep. His mind was focused on Scarlett, she would be back in her cell by now, Jacob and Rich would be in prison waiting for their trial.

Ray's head hit the pillow and went straight to sleep.

Footsteps echoed down the empty corridor and stopped outside of a familiar looking cell door. A rusted key unlocked the door and the young police officer opened it slightly.

“Thank you Adrian, I can take it from here.” Ray said.

Adrian nodded and walked back down the corridor.

Ray sighed and walked into the dark room, everything looked as it did just little over a week ago.

“Back so soon?” Scarlett asked sitting up from her bed.

“Yeah, I couldn't stop thinking about last night.” Ray said sitting beside her. “Hows your stomach?”

“Still a little sore but, I’ve had worse.” Scarlett laughed while placing her hand on the bullet wound.

“I wish there was something I could for you. You've done so much for me, I don't know how I can ever repay you.”

“You can't.” Scarlett said shaking her head.

“But your innocent.”

“But that doesn't matter.”

“It matters to me.” Ray mumbled pressing his lips against hers. “I love you.” Scarlett smiled blushing a little.

“No one has ever told me that they love me before.” She said. “What's going to happen to Rich and Jacob?”

“Death I hope.” Ray said bitterly.

“How is Draven?”

“He's fine... well as fine as one can be after they've been horrifically tortured for a week. When I took him to bed last night, I noticed he had cuts all over his back.”

“The poor kid.”

“Yeah. Anyway, thank you. You know for saving him.”

“Your welcome.”

“But you still killed Marco.”

“I had no choice Ray, he was going to kill your son, I had to do something.” Scarlett said softly.

Ray sighed and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her lips one last time before getting up and walking towards the door.

“I spoke to the guards and told them everything. Your free to go when your ready.”

“What?” Scarlett asked shocked.

“I told them your innocent and had nothing to do with the shootings all those years ago. Rich confessed that he lied to the police about it and so your free.” Ray smiled and walked out of the door, closing it behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story