Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 30 Kisses

Violence (Kiss #21)

by kirayasha 0 reviews

A series of related short stories based on Live Journal's 30 Kisses

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-07-07 - Updated: 2006-07-08 - 526 words

0Unrated
Violence (Kiss #21)

By kira

Author's note: More LJ kisses based on "Moonlight" featuring Izayoi and Inutaisho.


After making sure his wife was alright, Inutaisho hurried through the women's quarters to the room of his beloved human concubine Izayoi. He was angry and in a violent mood over what had happened to the two women who were the most precious to him.

From what he could gather from Baba-chan and the other women who had tended to Izayoi, was that she had gone to his wife's koi pond in search of the okugata-sama, when she came upon Ryukotsusei. They spoke briefly before the dragon, who was a guest in his home, grabbed Izayoi and violated her. His wife tried to stop it and she was savagely beaten for her interference. Thankfully, she would recover physically without any scars, but no one was certain if she would emotionally.

Izayoi was hysterical and fearful of anyone who came near her and Baba-chan had a hard time tending her broken wrist. He had heard it had taken several of the old youkai's assistants to hold her down, while she examined her to see if the dragon had badly injured her most intimate places as well as seeing if he had actually violated her. He had also heard that Izayoi's screams of terror were so loud that it upset their son Inuyasha and poor little pup had to be given a sleeping draught. Inutaisho wondered if she would be frightened of his presence or if he would be the only one who could calm her down. And if she were to be frightened of him... he preferred not to think about that.

The dog general stood just outside the outer shoji leading to Izayoi's room, listening to sounds of her weeping, and cursing himself for not taking better care of her. But he never expected anyone to violate the sanctity of his home, let alone attack the members of his household in so violent a manner. He knocked softly on it and announced his presence and when she did not answer, he let himself in.

Izayoi was sitting in the middle of her room, dressed in one of her sleeping kimono. Her long black hair was tangled and matted and she rocked gently back and forth as she held her broken wrist to her chest. Her face was red and puffy and swollen like her eyes from crying. She wailed softly like an injured and dying animal and Inutaisho felt his heart break because he was at loss on how to ease her suffering. So he simply gave into to his first impulse and slowly walked to her side. Sitting next to her, he gently put an arm around her, pulling her close and kissing her cheek. He hated the way she had stiffened under his touch and the look of panic he saw in her eyes when she finally looked up to meet his gaze. In that instant his future course of action was decided for him. Inutaisho would set off to extract his revenge on the dragon Ryukotsusei as soon as he could raise his army and get away ...
Sign up to rate and review this story