Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Have My Heart

Chapter two

by HaileyMarieWeary 0 reviews

All your favorite bands in high school! Rikey, Frank/OC, Gee/Bob

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-23 - Updated: 2012-06-23 - 1299 words

0Unrated
Title: You Have My Heart
Pairing: Gerard/Bob Ray/Mikey Frank/Gerard Frank/OC Frank/Mikey Brendon/Ryan Jon/Spencer
Rating: I'd guess about PG-13 but it may get worse. Who knows, with my past in writing, it could end up one disturbed ass fic. Raped, murder, torture, all that good shit.
Summary: Complete AU. Mikey and Gerard just moved in town with their adoptive mom. They meet Frank, Ray and Bob and soon enough, they're all friends. It gets bad though. Bad and weird.
PoV: 3rd person.
Disclaimer: If I actually owned anything, do you think I'd be sitting around writing about it or fucking every single member of MCR and P!ATD senseless?
Warning: Age and other unimportant things are changed, heavy cursing, brief sexual content, angst, fluff, cheating, drugs, alcohol, sexual terms, music, streaking, skinny dipping, suicidal tendencies, brief arguments, guy/guy, guy/girl, girl/girl, spin the bottle, blowjobs, attempted rape, attempted murder, karaoke, cyber bullying, sexual harassment, bullying, someone getting thrown through a window, destroying Wal-Mart, getting kicked out of Wal-Mart, death, fantasizing about a teacher, THERE WILL BE MORE BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR RIGHT NOW!
Bands: My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco
Notes: You remember that attempted rape and murder warning? Well, it's here. I decided no first day can ever be boring so Mwahaha. Oh, major Twilight bashing too. TEAM HARRY POTTER!
///
So the rest of the day was pretty quiet and boring. For some God forsaken reason, Bob and Gerard seemed to be avoiding each other even though they had never met. Sarah took it as an omen. And a good one. Fate was telling her not to meddle yet. Sarah was actually bored until it reached lunch. She was, of coerce, the last on in the hallway because she was slow, and a klutz, but it turned out to be a bad move.
Sarah slammed her locker shut and started walking when she heard a bone chilling voice.
"Yo Sapphire!"
"It's Seraphine. What do you want Ashley?" Sarah asked with a venomous tone and she was immediately shoved into a locker. Ashley's wrist was pressed up against her throat and it was really hard to breathe but all she did was stare at Ashley. Then the unthinkable happened.
Ashley kissed her.
It wasn't one of those pecks you read about that send you crazy and it sure as fuck wasn't gentle. To Sarah, it felt like someone was trying to eat her face. Her body reacted quicker than her mind did.
Her elbow collided with Ashley's boob, her knee with Ashley's vag, her foot stomped on Ashley's and she saw a window to escape. She ran down the hall, and almost got to the office before Ashley caught her by the hair and pulled her back toward the nearest bathroom. She was shoved on the floor and Ashley pulled out a razor blade. There was an evil glint in her eyes as she bent down and straddle Sarah's waist. She pulled the scarf off of her neck and tied it around Sarah's mouth incase the little bitch screamed.
Ashley's grin widened as she brought the razor blade down and cut Sarah's shirt into pieces. Her poor Misfits shirt was going to have to be thrown away because of Ashley.
She closed her eyes and prayed that someone would find her. She felt something being tied over her eyes and earplugs getting shoved in her ears. Sarah wished she could do something. She wished she could scream, fight, or do anything but she couldn't she was paralyzed, frozen with fear. She prayed for it to be over soon.
///
"Where the hell is she?" Bob fumed, wringing his hands. Gerard and Sarah were both missing and no one knew why. They all knew Gerard was in the art room but Sarah was MIA and they were starting to get worried.
"Bob, she probably got caught up in the library. That girl is going to get biggest nerd for sure this year." Ray retorted and Mikey rolled his eyes, trying not to look at Ray.
"Well I have to pee," Bob said and everyone rolled their eyes.
"I have to too. I'll be back," Frank said and he jumped up and ran off toward the bathroom. Bob followed him and ended up piggybacking him to the bathroom.
Frank hopped off his back and his mouth dropped when they saw what was on the floor.
A blonde chick was straddling Sarah's waist, running a razor blade across her stomach. Her clothes were in tatters, and she had cuts everywhere. There was a lot of blood.
Without thinking, they reacted. Frank went for the blonde while Bob tried to help Sarah. Frank held onto the blonde as tight as possible and he only got a glimpse of her face before she elbowed him in the balls. His grip just loosened and she got free and ran off. Frank ran after her but she was faster than he was and she got away. Frank went to go get the nurse.
Bob looked out the door as the girl ran off but started trying to help his sister. He untied the scarf from around her mouth, took the tie off her eyes and pulled the earplugs out of her ears. He checked her pulse and got really scared when he didn't feel it at first. It was really faint.
"Sarah, wake up. Come on baby sister, you've got to wake up," he told her through his tears and he shook her fragile looking body. Her eyes opened and she smiled when she saw him.
"Hey there Bobbert," she whispered to him and he hugged her. She didn't move much because her whole body was on fire. "Oh don't get all soft on me. I'll be fine. There's just a lot of blood." She tried to reassure him and herself but neither of them believed it.
"Just shut up. Frank went to go get help." Or at least I hope he did.
"That's good," her eyes were closing and she was really tired. She hurt everywhere. "Bobby, can I go to sleep?" she asked, her eyes half open. He nodded and she smiled before closing her eyes. Bob just prayed help would get there soon or he'd have to carry her to help.
The nurse didn't believe Frank at all that some girl got attacked with a razor blade in the boys bathroom. After ten minutes of arguing, he grabbed the nearest first aid kit and ran toward the bathroom. The nurse did follow him and was shocked to find out he was telling the truth. She took the first aid kit off of him and told him to go tell the office the story. He ran off to do it and she made Bob help her start cleaning all the cuts. Frank came back with the principal, assistant principal, Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Matt and the music teacher, who was also Sarah and Bob's mom. An ambulance came soon enough and Hayley, their mom, went to the hospital with Sarah.
Everybody got questioned on who Sarah was and how they knew her. Bob and frank got questioned the longest because they were the ones who walked in on what happened. They explained and everybody was excused from school for the rest of the day and the day after to make sure Sarah was okay.
They all gathered around Bob's Pontiac.
"You must be Bob," Mikey said and Bob nodded.
"I'm Mikey and that's Gerard," he said, pointing to his brother.
"I'm going to the hospital, everybody coming he asked and they all said yes. They piled in and drove to the hospital, scared out of their minds about what happened to Sarah.
Sign up to rate and review this story