Categories > Original > Romance > A Little Piece Of Heaven

Ch.6

by ShadsterFTW 0 reviews

Things get violent

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 921 words

0Unrated
Okay, so its a quater past 2.. Yes, AM... And I have insomnia.. So here is Ch. 6 of the fic.. I hope people are enjoying it so far.
^Zacky's POV^
I couldnt believe what Id just seen. Syn looked right at Matt after seeing how hurt he was and then just went back to doing his thing with this random band fuck chick. I felt the anger swell inside me and I sighed, going over. "Excuse me, can I steal your chew toy for a second?"I glared at Emily who was biting Syn's neck in an attempt to turn him on before she just got off him. "Zachary Baker, what are you doing?"Syn slurred. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him out, punching him in the side of the face. He looked at me in disbelief but I was too pissed to care. "Did you SEE what you done to him?! You looked right at him Syn.. You literally sat there smirking as everyone seen his heart fall on the ground.. Hes left, I dont even know if he went back to the bus or whatever because he wont answer any of my calls. Ive tried, 15 fucking times. Yknow why that is, Gates?"I snarled, using his second name. He could see after that, I wasnt messing around. "He broke off his engagement today.. Yknow that right? Oh wait, no you dont. You didnt sit there and watch him cry over the fact hed just dumped a perfect girl for a guy that he wanted? A guy that with one small kiss opened every single wound that has ever been done in that heart? You think youre the big guy huh? Getting the ass, going around all awesome? Well youre not. Youre just a prick. Youve changed.. Everything has went to your head.. I want Brian. Not Synyster"I sighed and just left him outside. Emily had left, she knew she had caused shit she wasnt supposed to. Good. Glad the bitch got the message.
[Syn's POV]
Did that actually just happen? Did my best friend just punch me in the face? Hed never punched anyone to my knowledge! He was so quiet... I didnt think he knew how to punch people properly. I rubbed my jaw and just listened to what he had to say. Wait, he broke off his engagement? For me? "Zacky...."I started but he was gone before I could say anything. Then I remembered that he said that he didnt know where Matt was.. What if something happened to him? What if he was hurt or something? What if hed done something stupid? I was pissed but fuck I knew what I was doing. I just ran.. I knew where the bus was parked, it was a 20 minute walk.. Id make it in 10. I sighed and just ran my fingers through my hair and coughed uncontrollably at the door of the bus, looking at the tattoo I had on my fingers that read the cigarette band I loved.. Cuz I wasnt addicted at all. "I really should quit"I mumbled to myself and banged on the door of the bus. "Matt?!"I shouted and peered in. He was on the couch of the bus.. Just sitting there with a blank expression. He looked out at me but then just looked away, going back to staring off into the distance. "Come on.. I need to talk to you..."
Matt's POV
I didnt know what I was thinking. I was just.. Numb. I didnt know what had happened, I didnt know why it was affecting me.. It was though, and I didnt know how to stop it just swallowing me whole. It was like, mourning somebody.. A broken heart was a dangerous thing.. Made you do stupid stuff. I heard his voice and looked at him. My eyes that were usually so full of life lacked all feeling, all emotion whatsoever. I was just like a corpse. A breathing corpse. He sighed and sat outside the door. "I'm not leaving yknow.. You have to let me in eventually"he reminded me. I just got up and let him in, walking off in the direction of my bunk. He grabbed my arm. "Can we at least talk or something?"he asked. I shook my head. "Whats there to talk about? Youre Synyster Gates.. Go get your girl, its what you do best"I whispered bitterly and looked down. "No, I'm Brian Haner. Theyre too very different people"he whispered, his voice like honey enticing you in. It killed that he was so gentle, so nice. Why? It was so hard to stay mad. "I heard you broke it off with Val..."he whispered and I nodded. "Yeah.. Wasnt working for me.. Didnt like being lonely all the time"I shrugged. It was moments like those in the bar I wished I hadnt.. I wished Id never fallen for Brian Haner Jr. "Fine. Talk.. But dont expect me to listen that much"I sighed and sat on the couch. He just sat beside me and looked right at me. "I dont wanna talk...."he whispered. "Then what?"I asked and noticed him leaning in. "Syn what--"I started but was cut of by........

Okay, and I'm leaving it at that ^.^ Apologies for shittyness and shortness, I have no idea where I'm going with the story so Im just kinda winging it! I wanted to make up what I lacked in lenght with drama though. Hope you enjoyed!
Sign up to rate and review this story