Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > every rose has its thorn

I meet her, everything is falling into place.

by Zeldafan 0 reviews

this is the day Ryan meets his mother.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-06-24 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 1455 words

0Unrated
Hey guys I hope you lot like this because it took me a while to think about it but yanno.. anyways please rate and review and I shall make more :3

I see her again, her perfect chesnut hair curling across her face, her pale skin reflects from the light behind her into the darkness around me, she echoes again.

Ryan ryan ryan, I love you I love you I love you.

I wake up to the smell of bacon, yum I guess Brendon is up already, he better be making me some I am as hungry as a wolf. I push my hand through my greesy hair thoroughly and sit up in the comftable red single bed. I look around and see my Nike bag, I race over to get it, come back to the bed sit down with the Nike bag on my lap and I rumage through it. My Ipod! its a good thing that its only muddy on the outside when I fell down that horrible hole. I put it onto the first song on my play list, its My Chemical Romance- Helena, I start singing aloud not realising that Brendon was in the other room. My eyes were closed while I sang while laying in the bed with my hands behind my head.

Whats the worst thing I can say?
things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight, so long and goodnight


I open my eyes after blurting it out and I see Brendon stood in front of me giggling to himself. his eyes filled with chocolate goodness inside them, they twinkle like stars. His pale face lighting up as the sun reflects from the window. He is wearing his red waist coat with the black buttons on each side and his big top hat. He is holding two plates with egg and bacon on top and he is stood in the middle of the room giggling.

"you are an amazing singer Ryan, you know that?" he says astonished but still giggling.

"how come you are laughing then?" I say blushing like mad.

"because you were led there moving your hands around and your facial expression was just priceless. Anyway I made you breakfast, hope you like it." he says eagerly as I take a bite.

"wow Brendon this is delicious" I say with half of it still in my mouth.

"just like you" he whispers

"huh?" I say confused

"oh nothing nothing. anyway what are you planning to do today?"
I look at him remembering what has to be done and I look sad.

"umm.. well I could at least see who she is first? then try and bump into her or something I have no clue."

well Ryan, be careful out there today okay? because anything that happens in the past will have a drastic effect on the future." he says sounding serious.

"I know I know, don't worry. But hey do you reckon I can use the shower? I smell and my hair is greasy" I moan.

"Sure, its the next door after the living room"

"thanks."

I wonder out of the bed after I finish eating my egg and bacon, Brendon goes into the kitchen to tidy up and I make my way into the bathroom.

I see the shower so I slip of my clothes and put them in the wash basket I see beside me, I doubt Brendon would mind. I put my clean clothes I got out of my Nike bag and put the onto the floor and grab a towel that is hanging up and place it next to the shower. I step in and I turn the shower on,

"AHHHHHHHH" I scream as the icy cold water drips onto my warm flesh. I hear a voice coming from outside.

"Ryan, are you okay?" I hear Brendon say quite nervous.

"Yeah I am fine, just I turned the shower on cold"

I hear him make a really big laughing noise and he walks away.

I wash myself and grab the towel, and dry myself before putting my black skinny jeans and a white top and my converses on, I look into the mirror in disgust, I see a skinny pale faced boy with horrible chestnut hair and a face that could kill just by looking at it.

I turn away not wanting to look at any more and I walk out of the bathroom.

I look outside, its a sunny day I take a deep breath before saying..

"Brendon I am going to go out and see what my mother looks like but I need your help." I say shouting softly across the room to Brendon who is sat on the leather sofa reading what seems to be a book about flowers. He looks up at me.

"Okay, when you go I shall be with you." he winks.

I don't get what he meant by that but I trusted him with all my heart, even though I met the guy a day ago, he just seems lovable and caring and nice to me and beautiful and- Oh god Ryan pull yourself together.

I nod at him and walk out of the door beginning my journey again. but this time for real.

I walk into the woods and I look around for a while until I hear someone, Brendon?

"Hello smelly head." he says to me.

"where are you, how are you talking to me?"

"well umm, its hard to explain, I shall tell you later but for now just keep moving right until I tell you to stop." I try to figure out where it is making his voice come from but I forget about that and I do as he says.

I keep walking until I spot no-more trees just a path leading to a park. I keep on walking and I see shops with old TV's in the window, wow they are old TV's not like the flat screens you would used to see. I remembered I had my Ipod with my still so I kept walking and put it into my pocket hoping no-one would see. I stop and sit down onto the wooden bench next to the play park.

"Right now you are here smelly-head your mother today went out to go shopping and your farther is at home so there is no point going there." he says.

"you don't say?" I said with a giggle.

his voice comes out very loud, but no-one looks at me when I talk to myself, I wonder why?

"can anyone hear me talking to you, or you talking to me?" I say with a anxious whisper.

"nope, that's the beauty of it."

I still want to know how he is doing all of this but I decide just to listen to him.

"So carry on?"

"well you must go into the shop she is in and you must find out who she is. She looks about the same age as you so I would try and ask her out for a coffee or something like that."

"Okay, so what shop is she in?" I say.

"look over to your right, you see that shop over there, with the man stood looking inside the window?" he says. "there."

I get up and start walking and I get to the path, only a few seconds now until I actually see or even talk to my mother, wow!

a woman walks out of the door and the door make a ringing noise, she is holding a bag of shopping and I need to think of a way to get her attention fast. I can't see her face but I am guessing its her.

"that's your mother Ryan." Brendon says.

I know what to do now! and with that I walked past her nudging her by accident, yeah.. 'accident' and she falls to the floor dropping her shopping everywhere. People look at me so I turn around and say.

"Oh gosh I am so sorry ma'am here let me help you up." I say sounding very apologetic. I am a good actor.

"No, its fine it was a mistake." yeah.. 'mistake'

"I am so sorry, here let me pay you back, how about a coffee? I will pay, I am terribly sorry."

"Okay I have time to spare, oh, what's your name?"

"Ryan" I say bluntly yet caring.

"I like that name, Ryan. My name is Catherine nice to meet you" she says and we warmly shake hands but I still can't see her face. she has a hood on.

we walk into a random coffee shop and sit down, she takes of her hood and I see her.

Hope you guys like it ^.^
Sign up to rate and review this story