Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > every rose has its thorn

I write sins not tragedies.

by Zeldafan 1 review

Brendon loves Ryan, and Ryan loves Brendon. Ryan needs to work this out.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-06-25 - Updated: 2012-06-25 - 1954 words

0Unrated
~~Please Review, I want to know if people want me to go on or not :/ hopefully you guys will but yanno.. anyway.. tell me what you think I should do :3~~


her perfect chestnut hair curling down across her face, her pale skin and facial structure remind me of someone.

Oh My God! its the woman in my dream! my mother is the woman in my dream.

I sit there looking at her, eyes wide and mouth open.

"umm is there something wrong?" she says.

I look at her and return to reality

"no, nothing, but you are very pretty and I feel like I have met you before." I say eyes still wide.

"Oh" she blushes.

"So Catherine I see you are pregnant, how long?" I say with a smile on my face.

"well, the due date has gone past now, so any day really." she says with a loving smile.

the lady comes over with bright orange long straight hair wearing a waitresses uniform, holding a notepad and she says..

"What'll you lot be having today?"

"oh umm, I will have a coffee please." I say "and this young lady shall have-" I begin, waiting for a reply.

"oh," she begins forgetting what was happening "a cappuccino please"

"Okay, just wait here, your order shall be with you soon" the lady says, and with that she walks off away into the kitchen area.

"Catherine, do you know if it is a boy or a girl yet?" I say.

"umm no, you can't do that, you have to wait until it is born." she says.

I mentally faceplam myself as remembering this is the 1980's.

"Oh, never mind. do you have any names yet?" I say with a warm friendly smile.

"um well if it is a girl, Cindy and I don't know about boys yet."

"ahh, well I bet it shall be a lovely site to see once they're born, I have a kid myself you know" I lie.

"oh really? what's its name?" she says anxiously.

"oh, um Brendon." I say hesitantly.

"That's a nice name." she says.

"Yeah, but as I was saying, its a very nice sight to see once they're out, I mean when you hold there little fingers you feel like the happiest person in the world. and knowing that you have a family to turn to is an unbelievable feeling." I say, hoping to persuade her.

"ahh, well hopefully I will have that feeling" she says looking a little bit sad.

"are you okay?" I say with a confused look on my face.

"Oh its nothing."

"Okay, but enough about me lets hear about you, I bet you have a wonderful life." I begin.

as soon as I say that, our cups are here.

"here you go sweeties, drink it before it gets cold." the orange haired lady says.
we both place the hot mugs to our lips at the same time and take a sip.

"So, yeah lets hear about your life." I say reminding her.

"Oh, well I have a husband called George and we live in a house near here, its a little small but its nice I guess."

"Is your husband nice?" I begin, hoping she will say yes.

"yes h- he is lovely." she says, and I can tell she is lying. Oh my gosh. he better not beat her up as well as he does me. I swear to god. Maybe that's the reason!

I go deep into thought and I turn back to reality and see a bruise on her arm. where she has her arms folded on the table.

"Oh, how did you get that nasty bruise?" I say with concern.

"Oh I banged my arm against the cabinet." she says.

Liar.

"Hey, you are a really nice girl, maybe we should keep in touch, its the least I can do knowing that I knocked your groceries over. and we can talk. if you want to that is?" I say suddenly.

"Umm sure, that will be nice" she gives me her number and I tell her I will ring her tonight.

she looks at her watch and quickly stands to her feet.

"I have to go but it was lovely talking to you, speak to you tonight." she says, and with that she rushes out of the door.

who knew my mother was so pretty.

after drinking my coffee I leave some money on the table and walk out to make my way home to Brendon.

Back in the house

"Well hello there Smelly-head" Brendon says. he is sat on the sofa drinking a cup of coffee and reading his book about flowers still, its a big book.

"you really like that name don't you." I say as I hang my jacket up.

he stands up with joy and says.. "So, how did it go?"

"you should know, you could hear everything." I say with confusing eyes.

"oh yeah.. just wanted to hear your side of the story. So you have a son called Brendon hey?" he winks and I stare into space.

"yeah. I panicked okay?"

"well fair enough."

"I found out she is the girl in my dreams!"

"the girl of your dreams?" Brendon says confused.

"No, no the girl IN my dreams, you see every time I go to sleep I see her there and she all ways says 'Ryan I love you' in an echo its creepy"

"ahh I see now, well at least you know who it is" he says.

"Yeah, anyway I need to get my head around things so I am going to sit down in the bedroom for a while."

"Okay see you later" Brendon says.

and with that I walk into the bedroom, sit on the chair in the corner, put my headphones in and play my Ipod."

I wake up, wow I must have dozed off. I look at the time, Woah! its 4:30pm I have slept for an hour, I find a blanket on me, Brendon must have put that on there, Brendon is so caring, bless him.

I walk out and I see no-one. "Brendon?" I say.

I look outside and I see chopped down trees so I go and investigate. I walk along the trail of chopped down trees and there is Brendon stood there with his amazing hair and beautiful chocolate eyes and amazing face, calm down Ryan.

"Oh hello, I was wondering where you were" I say

He puts the chainsaw down that he was using to chop down the trees and says.

"Oh hey Smelly-head, sorry I wasn't with you, you were asleep and we needed more firewood so I went to chop down some trees." he says with guilt in his eyes "I am sorry"

"why are you apologising? you are getting some firewood, big deal."

"Yeah I guess your right. hey lets get the firewood and go back inside, I can make you some food." he says smiling.

"Yeah that would be nice" and with that we grab the wood and head back inside.

Brendon makes us some food, cheese and ham on toast. and then we talk for a while until I remember..

"Oh shit! I am meant to ring Catherine" I jump out of my seat and grab my phone. I dial the number and it goes straight to answer machine.

"Shit! I reckon my dad is beating her up right now!" I scream.

"Ryan, calm down" Brendon puts his hand onto my shoulder and looks at my steaming red face.

"I can't calm down! I can't let my mother go through the same thing I went through! its horrible." I say with tears in my eyes.

"It will be alright Ryan, you can get through this."

"How?" I say.

and that's it. that's when Brendon holds my face into his hands and kisses me. that simple kiss, why did it have to be so complicated, passionate, but complicated. I kiss him back and then I let go and I calm down.

"B-Brendon. I- I had no idea" I say.

"I like you Ryan okay? but-" he begins.

I kiss him again even more passionate than before.

"shhh" I demanded.

"But Ryan, I can never-" he begins.

"Never what?" I say.

"I can never be with you, there is only one way. but-"

"I like you too ever since I saw you I thought you were the beautiful-est thing I have seen in a while. but why can't you be with me? am I that Smelly?" I wink at him and he giggles a little.

"No, listen Ryan, don't get freaked out okay?"

I nod.

he sighs.. "I- I am your conscience please believe me, I have been through everything you have but only mentally, like today when you wanted to know how I was talking to you, I was communicating through your mind, and you were talking to, but only through your mind. I have been in your mind all of your life. and I have loved every moment because I- I love you Ryan. I love how you are all ways with your friend Spencer and would do anything for him, I love how you are so friendly and polite to people and you have the best personality ever.

I looked at him, confused.

"So, what is the only way for us to be together?" I say.

"well in order for you to complete your so called mission, if you do that then my mind will be full and that would make me have feelings which would turn me into a human."

"but don't you already have feelings I mean you kissed me right?"

"well yes but my mind is not completely functioned with the whole 'feelings thing' but I really do love you Ryan. and that is a feeling I can die for. you see, if you die, I die with you because I am in your mind, and if your minds not functioning then I will die with you but slowly. That's why I was so strange earlier when I was chopping the trees down, I have to take care of you." he says with his chocolate brown eyes staring into mine.

I look at him with my hazel eyes and smile, then I remember..

"Shit! Catherine!"

"I can listen through your mind so there is no reason to put it on speaker." Brendon says.

I dial the number again and a faint voice comes through.

"H-hello?" she says softly.

"Hello, Catherine are you okay?" I say super worried as Brendon listens.

"y-yes I am fine, umm can you call another time please?"

"No, I want to talk to you, what is going on? Catherine? CATHERINE!"

I hear another voice through the phone.

"Who the fuck are you talking to you Catherine?!"

"Oh, no one hunny just a friend."

"Oh, a friend. I see how it is. I DO NOT WANT YOU CALLING 'FRIENDS' AT DINNER TIME."

and then I hear a massive slam.

"CATHERINE!!"

and then the phone goes dead.

"mum" I say with my half broken voice from screaming to much and salty tears streaming down my face.

Brendon turns me around and gives me a hugs as I cry away into his top.

"I love her Brendon, I need her in my life." I say sobbing

"I know, I know" he kisses my forehead and holds me for a while before carrying me into my room, eyes puffy and red from crying, and to tired to even speak.

"get some sleep" Brendon says "I love you" he whispers.

~~Hey guys, sorry this one is a bit fast and all but hey, I am trying my best. more to come Please R&R~~
Sign up to rate and review this story