Categories > Original > Humor > Chris, the wanna be ninja!

Chapter 1 - Gum, holes and Ninja's.

by never_let_me_go 0 reviews

Chris, is a bit of a weirdo at her school. She has a close-nit group of friends, who are really jsut as weird as her... Here's an insight into Chris' life and the things that ake her who she is today.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 1004 words

1Original
“Oiii? Beth… Give me some gum? Please.” Beth- well I call her Big Nose, but she doesn’t know that- threw the packet at me. I took one and threw the packet back, aiming it straight for her nose. It missed and hit Vampire Rachael; she’s scary! Raaaaargh!

Before even attempting to eat the gum, I decided I should try to do some work. Well, when I say ‘do some work’, what I actually mean is, copy Hannah’s work. I just don’t do IT, I really don’t. “Hannah, chill with the typing! I’m trying to copy you!” She huffed and lent back in her chair.

I copied the majority of her work, adding in the odd new word, then I made the risky manoeuvre of throwing the gum into my mouth without getting caught by the teacher. I bit the gum and immediately choked. “Aaaaaah! Minty!”

“What?” Hannah was giving me one of her, ’you belong in a metal institute’ looks.

“Aaaaaah! Minty!… I sound like Darth Vader!” I burst into hysterics, earning myself amused looks from everyone in the class. “No! Hannah, it’s hilarious! I’m Darth Vader, listen… Aaaaaah! Minty!”

She looked at my face, watching the tears of laughter stream down my face. “Oh dear, Chris. Oh dear. “ Then she too burst out into a massive fit of giggles.

After we’d both finished our laughing fit - mainly because our lungs were about to explode - she stretched her elbows out across the table. “OhMyDonuts! Hannah, you have a hole in your elbow?!”

“No Chris. That’s a hole in my jumper, not my elbow.”

“Oh… It would be cool if you had a hole in your elbow! Well no. It wouldn’t be cool, it would be a bit weird but, still….” I burst out laughing again.

“What’s funny now, Chris?”

“Holey Elbow. You should be called Holey Elbow! What a pair, Darth Vader and Holey Elbow!” I hit the table during my hysterics. “Ow. That hurt.”

That set Hannah off again. “Holey Elbow. We’re too cool! Do you know that? We are sooo cool!”

We managed to cool down a little, continuously looking at each other and laughing. Hannah kept getting annoyed though as I kept poking my finger through the hole on her elbow and going “Finger Elbow!”. Then we had to explain to Rita, the girl sitting on the other side of Hannah, that I wasn’t actually fingering her elbow, I was just poking my finger through the hole in her jumper. Rita didn’t talk to us for the rest of that lesson.

When it came to the end of class, we saved our work - well I didn’t I pressed the wrong button - and left. As we sit at the back of the room, me and Hannah are always the last out. Still we manage to race each other down the stairs. I barged past her at the door, and began my death defying descent. I pushed past the little midget girl in our class, and ended up hanging half on, half off the banister. I re-gained my balance, but watched as Hannah overtook me by barging past the 4 geeky people. I pushed past them, keeping her in sight. Then I got to Tyler, he’s the tallest guy in class. “Tyler, be a giant and move everyone? Love you!” He said nothing, but did what I said; these people are used to our adventures. I escaped and landed on top of Hannah, and pushed off her falling form. I got to the bottom of the stairs, and pushed through the door!

I waited until she got to the bottom of the stairs, before beginning my little victory dance. “Oh yeah. Who’s the ninja? Who’s the ninja? Chris is the ninja!” My little chant…

“You suck, Chrissie. You got Tyler to move everyone? That’s just plain rude!”

I was walking backwards in front of Hannah, doing my little victory dance. I mean, we’ve been at this school for nearly 4 years, so we know our way around. Using my few active brain cells, I remembered the big double doors, that opened towards us.

I skipped backwards, I twisted ,jumped forward, and got smacked in the face by the doors.
I fell and landed on my butt. Donkey’s flashed in front of my eyes, before I realised I wasn’t dead.

I turned my head to find Hannah lent against the wall crippled with laughter. “Tha- tha… That was HILARIOUS!”

I turned my head again in the other direction. My eye line was then filled with sexiness. And for once, it wasn’t my reflection in the mirror! There was a dude knelt down next to me, I’m guessing he’s the dude who hit me with the door. I may just have to let him off, ‘cause I can’t hold grudges against sexy people. His bright green, sparkly eyes searched my face. “I’m so sorry.” he said. “I didn’t see you, well not until your nose was squished against the glass. Are you okay? Your nose, you should probably have that checked, it might be broken…” He held out his hand, I took it, and he helped me stand up. “I’m Jonah, by the way.” With that he walked away. I watched his silhouette disappear down the fashion corridor. Gay?

“I’m Chrissie.” I said, even though I knew he wouldn’t hear me.

“Chris? Your nose looks like it exploded.” Hannah said.

“What? Give me a mirror.” She pulled a mirror out of her black converse bag, I put it in front of my face and peered in it.

“OH MY DONUTS! I’M GOING TO DIE, I’M GOING TO BLEED TO DEATH!”. Hannah had picked my stuff up and was dragging me along the corridor towards Frog’s room. I was screaming down the corridor, “I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!”
Sign up to rate and review this story