Categories > Original > Humor > Chris, the wanna be ninja!

Chapter 2 - Frogs, Rabbit Food and PInk Calculators

by never_let_me_go 0 reviews

Here we learn about Chris' friends, her dislike to salad and how she gets her own way...

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-26 - 767 words

0Unrated
Frog is the school nurse, her name is actually Miss. Velma. Honestly though, her eye’s stick out of her head like frog’s eyes do, and when she laughs, she literally ‘ribbits?’… I’ve spent a hell of a lot time in her room. I’m always injuring myself, the other day I was in here because I hit myself in the face with the rounder’s bat.

“What happened this time, Chrissie?” She asked, while poking my nose.

“I got hit in the face with a door. The guy that hit me with the door, he was sexy!” Teachers are used to me bluntness. I told my maths teacher I fancied him once, I got an A* in my test though!

“Well… I don’t think it’s broken. It’s bruised, and will be sore. But you’ll live.”

With that she sent us out of the room, and off to lunch.

“Your nose is purple, Chris.” Hannah giggled.

“It’s a new fashion trend stupid. You are so out of fashion!”

We got outside and walked towards our little hang out, which is literally a bench, where about 20 of us sit. I guess you could call us all weirdo’s, we all act daft and most of us are well, emo’s? Not proper emo’s, it’s just we have own a lot of black, and all the kind of rock music, that’s our thing.

We both simultaneously leaped over the little wall, instead of walking all the way round the front of the bench.

“Yo! Chris. What the hell happened to your face?” Luke. Luke’s a weird guy. He just, well, yeh. He’s just weird.

“I got hit in the face with a door.” Is said flatly.

No-one said anything after that, they were used to my accidents. I pulled my lunch out of my bag. “WHAT IN THE NAME OF NINJA TURTLES, IS THIS?” I held the box at arms length, trying the keep the green stuff away.

“Chris. That’s called salad. It’s something that healthy people eat…” Note the sarcasm in Hannah’s voice.

“It’s green. Food just shouldn’t be green! That’s weird!” I shuddered. “IT LOOKS LIKE RABBIT FOOD!” I started to pull out the green bits and throw them around aimlessly. Admittedly most of it was landing on me, but the odd piece was landing on another person. I threw the last piece of green stuff, that I presumed to be lettuce, behind me.

“Eurgh. That’s disgusting!”, said a voice behind me.

“Reece!” I jumped off the seat and turned towards the voice. The piece of green had landed on the shoulder of the voice. “Looking good there, Reece! Green suits you!”

With that he picked off the lettuce and aimed it at me. He threw it, but using my ninja skills, I ducked and it hit Hannah instead. I began the fight scene. “Enemy attacking. I repeat, enemy attacking!” With that me and Reece began chasing each other around the school. Our hand guns, that really were guns made of hands, shot many times. After about 15 minutes, I won. A final shot sent Reece down (actually he just fell down the stairs.)

We walked back to the bench together. “So, how’s everything guys?” Reece said calmly, as if we hadn’t just been running around school pretending to shoot each other. He sat down, taking the last space, so I sat on him…

Everyone think’s we’re dating. We are honestly not, he is like my best friend.

After a few minutes the bell went for class. Maths, with the sexy Mr. Shipam. He’s the maths teacher that I told I fancied him.

“Calculators out!”, was the first thing Mr Shipam said to us all.

Me being me, had forgotten mine again. Time for flattery. “Sir!” I put my hand up, and wiggled around a little. We’re such an awesome school, we don’t have to wear our uniform. I pulled down my already very low top, just as he arrived in front of me. “Hey sir! Erm, you know I’m an amazing student and everything? Well, I forgot my calculator. Again.” I smiled my sweetest smile, and he laughed.

He stuck his hand in his back pocket, and pulled out a pink calculator. “I found this spare one for you. I’ll keep it at school for you… Now, pull your top up, and be good!”, he walked back toward the front of the class and sat down at his desk…
Sign up to rate and review this story