Categories > Books > Alice In Wonderland > White Rabbit Is Dead Alice

Going through the open door

by YoshikiHide182 0 reviews

she goes through the door to a world that has changed dramatically since she was there...then she see someone she want's to leave in her past

Category: Alice In Wonderland - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-26 - 619 words

0Unrated
Alice p.o.v

I slipped the rusty key from my pocket into the keyhole and slowly turned it. I hear a quiet click from it before it opens.

I cautiously open it and inside the box were things i thought i would not see again. I saw a small golden key and next to it were a bottle of blue liquid with a mini sign saying “Drink me” and a small cake in a glass case with the label saying “eat me” I laugh at the memory of the first time i had them. I put the key on the floor and slipped the cake into my pocket. I pick up the bottle of blue liquid and think to myself “we’ll here goes nothing” and drink.
It’s like I remember it. Taste like piss.

For the first few seconds i felt nothing but them I started shrinking until i was mouse size. I still had the key, cake, note and the remains of the clock (now covered in blood) in my pocket and made my way to the little green door I first saw when I woke up.
I realised I was still bleeding from my fall down the Hole and was in pain. Fucking hole, I’m sure there’s easier ways to get here than that fucking way.

Anyway the key fit the door and I opened it to reveal a corridor going from small too big and at the end an open door. The corridor was the only colourful thing I’ve seen so far, It was pink and green diamonds with different picture frames and mirrors on the walls. Bloodstains splattered all over the walls ruining the wallpaper.
As soon as it got high enough I are a bit of the cake (Taste like cinnamon weirdly enough) and was back to my normal height. As I reached the end of the hallway I saw my reflection in the mirror.

I looked older
Now than I was the last time I was here (Obviously). I now have paler skin, Snake bite piercing and bleached hair with bright blue and black striped highlights (Don’t ask why I bleached my hair even though my hair was already blond).Anyway my makeup, hair and face is covered in blood so It doesn’t matter now. I go through the door which on later inspection are black and gold and looked ancient. The Outside is horrible It really is. There are no grassy fields or trees I saw the first time i was here. It was definitely the right place because the only remaining tree had the same carving on it that me and mad hatter did to not forget mad hatter....I wonder where you are right now.

There’s no more grass or the rest of it is wilted and dead. Also the only sign of live is the city ahead of me. It looks like downtown all around in that city and the sky is pitch black with only a few stars in the sky. Looks like the only thing not touched by the underground world.
Something that catches my eyes is a massive banner with a picture of someone I tried to forget for 10 years. It was the red queen holding a gold sceptre on one hand and in the other (I dread to think about it) I severed head of a jabberwocky in the other. I cringe at the sight but it’s long lived. I feel a bang at the back of my head and that’s the last I remember....

R&R BTW I'm sorry for the shortness of the chapters This is the first fic I've written ever
Sign up to rate and review this story