Categories > Original > Romance > Zahavah and The Fey

Chapter 1

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

Nick Carter has kicked off his ITO Tour. One night he sees the most enchanting girl in the audience and knows that she must be his. This only thrusts him into a world he never expected.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 426 words

1Exciting
He could hear the fans screaming his name. The beat of the music soared through the closed stage door as Nick prepared himself to go on stage. This was it, the final show. He took a deep breath.

Focus, Nick. They're all here for you. His tiny bout of insecurity: instantly pushed to the back of his mind. The door opened and he ran confidently to the center spotlight. Lyrics began to flow through his flawless lips as he strut and tried to dance his way around the stage. The current song ended and Nick took a small, quick break for water. As he took a few sips, he scanned the crowd for any familiar people from previous shows. There were a couple, actually: the crazy red-head, the polite brunette, the shy blond...

Nick nearly choked on his water once his eyes met with hers. They were the sweetest, most bizarre, bright orchid color and they peered into him with an air of mystery and trouble. Who is she?

The opening bars of Special pulled him back to the stage, the present, but his eyes never left her. He became instantly entranced, and he was afraid that if he looked away she would disappear. Nick finished his set but remained on stage as the lights dimmed. He never wanted to leave the stage actually, he wanted to continue to stare into the eyes of the brunette beauty. Instead of willing walking off the stage, his tour manager pushed him through the door. And just like that, she was gone. Nick officially knew he'd never see her again.

He sat in his dressing room, silent, his heart slowly dying with the knowledge that he had lost her. It was all too soon. He closed his eyes and began to imagine her in his arms, her soft brown hair resting gently on his shoulder; the two of them happy and swaying slowly in the moonlight. A small tear slipped down his beautiful cheek and landed softly on his hand, dissolving into his skin. In that quick instant, Nick knew he needed her in his life. Now, it was time to find her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short, but I can never bring it on myself to write extremely long chapters like some of you do. A little is better than nothing right? And for those of you wondering... yes, this IS about Nick Carter, the Backstreet Boy... I hope you enjoyed it. More will be coming soon. I intend on finishing this because Nick might actually read it. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story