Categories > Books > Harry Potter >

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

AU-Year4 Harry has relatives on his father's side that can beat ol' Tommy and his death chompers and with there help, Harry can too.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 842 words

0Cliche
It was a nice day and Harry Potter had returned to the pit of his 'loving' relatives. Because Dumbledore thought he would be safe there. Yeah right, after Harry had received the beating of his life he was out cold. But this was going to be the last time that he was going to be beating ever again.

Harry was floating through his mind and was stopped by a wall. 'This must a block on my powers or something.' Not knowing what it was, Harry shattered the wall and all of the sudden Power started to flood in to his entire body. It was like a tsunami rushing there, it was destroying all of the blocks and weakening spells on him. His entire body was being changed and getting stronger, it was a good thing he was out cold. Because his muscles were tearing and ripping then healing themselves over and over.

The next morning, Harry was almost 6 feet tall and 185 lbs he slowly got up and reached for his glasses when he opened his eyes and had 20-10 vision. "What the bloody hell?" He said as he could see beyond perfectly. He stood up and noticed Dudley's pajamas fit perfectly and he looked good in them, just then there was a beating on his door.

"GET UP BOY!" Said Petunia, with her grating voice.

"I'M UP ALREADY!" He said and then noticed his voice was refined. Like you could hear the confidence rolling off of it. So he opened his door as he grabbed his bath supplies and headed for the bathroom. After bathing he went back to his room to get dressed. He was in Dudley's old clothes which made him look very good in them. So good in fact when he came downstairs the Dursely's had thought they were new clothes he bought.

"Where did you get the new clothes Freak?" Demanded Vernon, Harry just looked at him.

"These are Dudley's old clothes."

"DON'T LIE TO ME BOY!" With that he punched Harry in the face and Harry didn't move and inch. Only to cock an eyebrow, "you've been using your freakishness again haven't you? Well, I'll put a stop to that." With that he grabbed a fireplace poker and hit Harry with it, it shattered in to pieces. Harry, looked at him and sighed as he folded his arms.

"Ow?" Harry said, "oh stop please don't hit me again." He was being sarcastic and they knew it, "maybe you should try the baseball bat? Or maybe the cricket bat? You know what? I don't really care anymore, I'll fix breakfast unless Petunia got off her lazy arse and did it herself." She got mad and wanted to say something but after what she saw she choose to keep quiet.

After Harry made breakfast, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," he said as he place the meal on the table. He opened the door and he was attacked by a missile with a strawberry blond warhead.

"HARRY!" It said, the person was female and was strattling him. She was in a blouse, jeans and crocks, aside from the strawberry blonde hair, she had bluish green eyes, a peach colored skin tone, was around 5 foot 7, had a D-cup bustline and legs that made a perfect ass of themselves. She was his dream Hermione.

"Uh, not that I mind being greeted like that but, who are you?" She blushed deeply and got off of him.

"I'm your cousin Rachel Potter." She said, she was about 10 year older than him and very happy to see him. Harry was stunned, he had family? On his father's side?

"Cousin?"

"Yes, your father was my uncle."

"Whoa."

"We have been searching for you since we heard that James and Lilly had died."

"Were you in Hogwarts when it happened?"

"Our 7th year we were to graduate early, hell my older brother was out."

"Let me guess, Dumbledore wouldn't let you have me because he thought 'children shouldn't raise children'?" She nodded, "and you have younger siblings?"

"Not only that, but two of them were at Hogwarts when you first started. In their 5th and 6th years we were told that you were alive and were told the you were being abused but, didn't know where you were until you heritage awoken."

"So this," he motioned over himself. "Told you where I was?" She said.

"Like a living GPS."

"Wow," then she glared at Vernon who glared back as he went right to them.

"WHO ARE YOU? ANOTHER FREAK?" Rachel just laughed and knocked him out with one blow.

"VERNON!" Screeched Petunia.

"Now that I have your attention," she said. "the wards are gone. This place is no longer safe for Harry, so I'll be taking him with me and he'll be staying with me from now on. When the old man shows up, tell him. Harry get your things so we can go." So he did and without another word Harry and Rachel left never to be seen again.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story