Categories > Books > Harry Potter >

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Rachel introduces Harry to his family and his families home.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Dumbledore,Harry,Hermione,Lupin,Molly Weasley,Sirius - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-06-26 - Updated: 2012-06-27 - 1072 words

0Cliche
In Dumbledore's office one of his devices on Harry had been destroyed and all of them stopped working. 'Oh no,' he thought. 'Harry's gone missing!' So he rallied his troops together and they got ready to go on a search for him.


Meanwhile, Harry and Rachel had appeared at a hidden area of London where very rich, ancient and noble magic clans were from Death Eaters and other magical families. There were shops, banks, restaurants, theaters and other things they had borrowed and went hand in hand with the muggles. Harry was looking around and was interested in everything, “if this was the safest place for my parents, why weren't they here?” He asked as they walked past a few shops, they were heading to a bank that was connected with Gringotts.


“The only person that knows that is Dumbledore and he's not talking.” She said, then she saw someone getting a paper. He was very handsome, had blond hair with black streaks in it, was dressed in a T-shirt, trip pants and boots. She grinned, “JEFF!” He looked up with hazel eyes and saw Rachel and Harry. He went over to them and the man hugged Harry. “This is my brother Jeff, he works with metal.”


“Nice to meet you,” he said.


“Yeah, you too.” Said Harry.


“So where you two headed?”


“We need to get Harry here some clothes.”


“I know of a great spot.” So they went and got him some money then went to a clothing store and got him a whole new wardrobe. Then they went to get some lunch, Harry was in a mechanic's shirt, trip pants and boots. They were talking about his life and Jeff was very unhappy about what happened to his head of house.


“Just say the word and you won't have to worry about the Durselys any more!” He said, Harry was confused.


“Huh?”


“Harry, you are the Lord of the family.” Said Rachel, “Cris maybe acting head but you are the Lord. Once you come of age you will be head of the family. But Jeff takes protecting you to the extreme.”


“Do not!” He mumbled.


“ANYway, as I said Cris is acting head of the family.”


“Will I be able to meet him?”


“Yeah you'll be able to meet him.”


“So, it's just us cousins?”


“Yep, you see when Voldermort killed our parents, he never thought that we would have the power to take the bastard down!” Said Jeff, “and I protect you because you remind me of Uncle James.”


“Yeah, everyone tells me that.” Said Harry, not knowing that Sirius Black was behind him. “They say...”


“You look like James, but you have Lilly's eyes.” He said behind Harry. Whose eyes widened and he turned around to see his godfather and lept at him giving the man a huge hug.


“But what are you doing here? If they find you...”


“Harry, think about it where are we?”


“Oh yeah, no one can get in here without one of us.”


“That's right also, I'm cleared of all charges here.”


“So are you staying anywhere?”


“I have a home near by.” Then they started to go to the Potter manor.


Meanwhile the Order was trying to find Harry. “We need to find the dear boy.” Said Mrs. Weasely, “he might be kidnapped by Death Eaters.”


“We'll find him Molly,” said Arthur her husband.


“His uncle said that his cousin came and picked him up. She said, that the wards are down and Privet drive is no longer safe for him.” Said Snape.


“Impossible!” Said Dumbledore, “Harry has no other relatives and he couldn't be more safe there.” Just then a young man just started to laugh, everyone looked over to him, he was blond and was dressed in a red dragon hide trench coat, black leather pants and gold chaps, and boots. He was leaning on a chair and had his feet on the table.


“Really? Harry has no other relatives?” He said, “who do you think I am?” Everyone looked at him, none of the kids knows who this guy is but the adults do.


“You,” said Dumbledore.


“Hello Headmaster oh I'm sorry, I mean Albus.”


“Who is he?” Asked Hermione, the man set his chair down and stood up.


“I am Christerphor Dante; Acting Head of the Potter clan.” He smiled, “I am Harry's eldest cousin.” He had seen Remus and hugged him tightly. “Uncle Mooney!”


“Hello Cub,” the werewolf said. Snape scoffed and Cris just glared at him.


“Don't start you god damned snake! DON'T! YOU! DAMN! START!”


“Oh please Dante,” he said. “What are you going to do?”


“Does anyone know why the Muraders picked on him? I was in my first year and he picked on me with little to no remorse. Uncle James believed in protecting his family, if he were alive today, Snape would not be here.”


“Mr. Dante?” Asked Hermione, “what house were you in?” Wanting to know more about the man who was the head of her future husband's clan.


“Surprisingly enough I was a Hufflepuff. Ms. Granger.”


“You know me?”


“You're interested in my cousin. Why wouldn't I know you?” Snape looked a little nervous at Cris.


“Mr. Dante, please return Harry...” Started Dumbledore.


“NO! I am not going to return him because that is not a home. It's a freaking zoo!”



Meanwhile Harry, Jeff and Rachel where at Potter manor getting him settled in and talking about their true names. “Wait, my real name is what?” He asked.


“Haddarien Jamal Potter.” Said Rachel.


“Yeah and my name's, get this, Jefferson Potter.” Said Jeff.


“We use those names for like contracts and magical oaths?”


“You got it.”


“Oh yeah and before you ask, mine's Rochelle Denise Potter.” Said Rachel.


“Okay, now that I am here what do we do now?”


“Well,” said Jeff. “We are going to train you in our family's magical style.”


“Also, we are technically demon hunters as well.”


“Really?”


“Uncle James was one of the greatest.”


“Was that why Tom wanted him dead?” They shook their heads.


“Voldermort's chump change compared to what your folks could do.” Said Jeff, “I guess that's why he sold his soul to a snake demon so that he could kill them.”


“Could you train me in what they knew?” Asked Harry, Rachel placed a hand on to his shoulder and smiled.


“Thought you'd never asked.” She said.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story