Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Herione

Herione

by Chemical_Loverox 2 reviews

O/C: And that’s how I’ve ended up here, in the door way of some apartment block, in the middle of New York, lost and most defiantly lonely. THE STORY YOU VOTED FOR :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-06-21 - 872 words

1Exciting
BELLA’S POV



‘Lin?’ I whispered down the phone.

’Yes? Who is this’ She asked, slight annoyance in her voice, god only knows where she is and what time it is, Its 2am here.

’Its Isabelle, can you come get me?’ I hear her gasp and call someone’s name. I heard a grumble and whispering.

’Isabelle, as in Sophia’s daughter?’ I nod my head then realise she can’t see me.

’Y-yes’ I hear another gasp.

’Oh sweetie where are you? Are you ok?’ Her voice is rushed and frantic.

‘I’m - I’m - New You..’ Then the line went dead. I’d run out of money.. Now I’m truly fucked.

My name is Isabelle Ann Ballato and I am 17 years old. I’m short, with black hair, Brown eyes and I’m skin and bone. No I don’t have an eating disorder, there’s just no money for food, the little money we do have goes on drugs and alcohol, and no not for me, for my mother. You see my Mother is a heroin addict and an alcoholic. Now I bet your wondering how I’m still in her care? She ran away with me when I was 5 because our family was going to take me off her. Back then, my mother loved me, she tried so hard to raise me and look after me but is wasn’t doing a very good job of it. That’s why her family was going to take me off her. Oh how I wish they had before she ran. I’m sure I would have had a better life with them than I have with her. The stuff I’ve seen and done most adults wouldn’t even have nightmare’s about. I’m a fucked up 17 year old with a drug addict and an alcoholic for a mother.. and my father? He’s not around, never has been. But I’m sure he’d be a better parent then my own mother, even though he wants nothing to do with me. I’ve been a slave for my mother, made get her drugs for her, I’m 17 and I have to walk around the streets to get her drugs at 2am in the morning. Tonight though my mother didn’t have the money so she sent me out to see what I could do. Smash, her drug dealer wasn’t happy about that. And now I’m covered in burses and cuts. Nothing new, but tonight was different, he wanted his payment, and he got it. Trust me. But now I’ve had enough. I went home and gave my mother her drugs. When she passed out I looked for her old phone book. I found it and left, with the few shillings I had I used it to call my Aunt Lin,. But I ran out of money.

And that’s how I’ve ended up here, in the door way of some apartment block, in the middle of New York, lost and most defiantly lonely. Then a thought accorded to me, If I buzzed in, maybe someone will open the door, then I could sleep inside the door, out of the harsh December weather. I got up and walked over to the door, I looked at the list of names beside the buzzer, wow a lot of people live here. I scanned through the names, looking for a name that seemed friendly enough.

James Scaffold

Linda Burne

Abby Hudson

Izzy Crow

Alicia Way

Thomas Smith

Wait… Alicia Way.. Where have I seen that name before.. Fuck, think Bella, think. OH MY GOD.

I buzzed the bell to her apartment, praying she was in. The buzzer went and a mans voice rang through the mic.

“Come on up dude, door’s open”

I heard a click of the main door signalling it was open. I pushed the door open and ran up the stairs. I remembered the apartment number because she had told me before if I ever needed a place to stay, to go straight to hers. I had never taken her up on the offer… Until now.

212

222

232

242

252

262..

262, this is it. I took a deep breath and pressed the bell. I heard it ring out inside and movement. I healed my breath. Not knowing what to expect when the door opens. I heard a cough and a laugh from inside, the locks on the door rattled and then it swung open, and there on the other side of the door, was the girl who bore the name Alicia Way.

“Bella?”

“Uh.. Hi Ally” I smiled shyly.




Yeah okay I know, it’s worse now that I’ve changed it! But anyway I couldn’t wait until tonight to upload this so I kicked Jake out of the room, opened Microsoft Word and just typed. And this is what I/you got. I hope its okay, the plot is still going to be the same, but I’m going to slow it down a little, for anyone who has read this story before, you know what I mean. If not, forget I said that :3 Now Rate and Review my lovely’s. - Cassie oxox
Sign up to rate and review this story