Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All Veil Romance? (To Be Renamed)

Chapter One

by Detonating_Bunny 3 reviews

Frank has always been in love with his best friend but what will happen when Ashley comes into the pic-a-chure.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-05-29 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 779 words

2Exciting
A/N: Okay So I May or may not continue this but this is a sort of an All Time Low/My Chemical Romance/Black Veil Brides Story. So enjoy this (hopefully)

I was love-struck hard this time why exactly I didn’t know. It had all happened so fast one minute I was drooling over my best friend wishing he was hugging me instead of his girlfriend and the next I saw him. Walking through the classroom doors as well as into my life. His name I didn’t know but that didn’t really matter really all I knew was he was my new obsession, he talked to the teacher so gracefully and with just confidence, but you could see that it was all a mask same as Gerard. Ugh my best friend why couldn’t he have felt the same. But something had brought him along so I could let Gee be happy with that stupid hoe, sorry but it was true everyone but him knew she had banged all those in her band including the drummer, which was a girl. But all my thoughts about Gerard disappeared when the teacher told him to take a seat and where exactly was his new seat. Any guesses? NEXT TO ME!!! I was dying of excitement.

“As you may have noticed there is a new student, Ashley Purdy, I hope you all welcome him and become good friends.” Mr. Shavargo (Replaced Dr. with Mr pretty awesome song)

“Why don’t you stand and tell us something about yourself,” he continued. And my love, I mean, Ashley stood.

“I like black.” He said with a huge smirk, then he sat down. That was a surprise given he was wearing a black shirt, black leather pinned up jacket, black skinnies and to top it all off black combat boots, hence my sarcasm.

“I couldn’t tell Ash,” yelled someone from behind to my dismay it was Andy, I never really liked him well okay I might have liked him a bit to much oh look at me I’m sounding like a man whore first Gee, then Ashley, and now Andy. Anyways back to my story, you can say we have history but thanks to Gee I got over him when he dumped me for Juliet, she’s a nice girl but she’s so not his type but they somehow they’ve lasted.

“Shut it, freaks,” said Alex, “You can flirt later.” Rumor had it he was gay too but still way deep in the closet as well as his best friend Jack, I personally claimed to be bi, but now I’m questioning if I even like chicks anymore.

“Alex, there’s no need for that, and well I’m glad you know someone, but I still wish you’d share a bit more,” said my lovely teacher.

“Fine,” he said letting out a sigh, “I’m in a band, with that kid,” he said pointing back at Andy, and did he wink, did he fucking wink at him! Ugh! Fuck you Andy! Um I mean scre... I mean, ugh why were all insults full of double meanings especially dirty ones.

Is there something going on there, I questioned. That thought saddened me. “No,” Ashley said turning to me, fuck had I said that out loud, I blushed, “oh,” I said. “I’m Ashley, but I prefer being called Ash.” He said extending his hand at me.

“Frank…well Frankie or Fun Ghoul, but that’s kind of Gee’s thing,” I said taking his hand, I didn’t want to let go, but had to when I felt a ball of paper hit my head, seems like Gerard finally got the time to talk to me, I turned to look at him he motioned for me to read it. I reached down for it and uncrumpled it….

____________

Stay Away
From Him!
_____________

I looked back at him and said, “Why should I?”

“Cause, just please?” he said, more of pleaded.

“That’s not an explanation Gee!” I exclaimed. And turned back to Ash.

“What was that about?” he asked.

“Oh nothing just my best friend.” I said letting out a gasp.

“Is there something going on there?” he asked.

“Nope.” I said trying to smile.

“Oh” he said.

We spent most of the class time talking and ended up as partners on a project, given that Gerard ditched me for his slutty girlfriend, and Andy leaving Ash for Juliet. Meaning we were going to be spending some time together, even to Gee’s dismay, or Andy’s for that matter. ^_^
A/N:So Watcha Think? Review? Pretty Please?
Sign up to rate and review this story