Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All Veil Romance? (To Be Renamed)

Chapter Two

by Detonating_Bunny 2 reviews

Confusion??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-29 - 710 words

1Exciting
A/N : I will continue this but as a sort of side story or I might end up dropping I’ll find you when the sun goes black…kind of lost inspiration on that a little to overdone, but we’ll see.

Chapter Two
Frank’s P.O.V

I kept getting looks from both Gerard and Andy, turns out Ash and I had several classes together but I also so had them with Gee and Andy.

During break and lunch we went our separate ways, Ashley with Andy and all his black dressing Goth friends (I love their style so don’t hate me), and I with Mikey, my second best-friend as well as Ray and Bob.

During lunch I was lost in an abyss of dark brown eyes up until Mikey noticed.

“So rumor has it someone’s, been making googley eyes at someone,” Mikey said, throwing a fry at me. Okay I’ll admit I was, but was it that obvious. I turned back to Mikey as he got up from across the table and came to sit next to me.

“What’s up man? One minute you’re drooling over my bro then the next this dude?” he asked. Mikey was the only one that knew about my crush on Gee.

“I’m done, I’m finally realizing Gee and I aren’t happening I mean look!” I said signaling Lyn-Z and Gerard. She was sitting on his lap and playing with his hair, while Gerard smiled like a dumbass.

“You can’t, how many times do I have to tell you, he likes you he’s just confused and come on you really think they’ll last much longer?” he said with a matter of fact tone.

“No, he doesn’t and no they won’t last but I can’t spend all my life stuck on him when he just sees me a friend, nothing more,” I said.

“Just friends so that’s why that Halloween years ago you and him…” he said, but I interrupted.

“That’s to not be spoken of, we all vowed to not speak of that, unless you want me to tell Ray something…” I said, now it was his turn to interrupt.

“Yo, don’t go there I was confused then not now I only have eyes for one person…”he trailed off as he caught sight of Alicia.

“Yeah well then what you gonna do about her?” I asked trying to change the topic.

“Nothing, she’ll never see me for more than a dork.” He said.

“Mikey! You’ll never know if you don’t try,” I said trying to motivate him he’s been on this Alicia train for a couple years now.

“I could say the same to you,” he said, why couldn’t I truly tell myself he was wrong?

Mikey got up with a sigh and went back to his former seat, I was now left wondering and it all revolved Ashley, the kid I’d just met, and Gerard the guy I’ve been crushing on since that Halloween, the day I discovered my feelings, funny how one night could change everything and occasionally turn your world upside down.

“Why so thoughtful?” Said a voice coming from behind. I turned but didn’t like what I saw, why was he even here?

“What do you want?” I asked, not so nicely.

“Just wanted to tell you something,” he said.

“Yes?” I asked

“Stay away from him if you don’t want trouble, and by that I mean with me.” And with that no other than Andy Biersack walked away heading towards his girlfriend.

Everyone seemed to not want me to go near him, the question was why I mean I get Gee’s my best friend and want to “protect” me and all but what could he even cause, what could I cause that would bug Andy?

But the one thing you should know about me is that I’m not one to do what I’m told but I’m one to do the opposite.

A/N: So how was that? Sorry of it feels like things are going a little too fast. Anyway Review…please I need some feedback.
Sign up to rate and review this story