Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All Veil Romance? (To Be Renamed)

Chapter Three

by Detonating_Bunny 2 reviews

Fights...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-08-08 - Updated: 2012-08-09 - 1038 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3
Frankie’s P.O.V

“My eyes feel like they’re gonna bleed…”

Fuck…yes they did what kind of idiot texts me even before my alarm has gone off…oh right my best friend, I looked at my phone wanting to throw it against the wall, but then what would I do without it, I read the text , ‘be ready in 20 minutes we’re coming over’ it said, they could’ve given me 5 more minutes…oh god as much as I would’ve loved to have gotten up and run to school with Gee and Mikes, I knew why he was here, once again to shout at me for hanging out with Ashley, which I wasn’t well except during classes, at least I didn’t desert my friends and brother for a slut.

I heard a knock downstairs, hell no that was not 20 minutes I glanced at my phone again, It hadn’t even been 5 but then again what did I expect the lived right around the corner, and this would mean I wouldn’t hear the last of it or he’s going to pull the I don’t care what you do act.

“Kid, you’re friends are here,” said my dad, there we’re times I wished he was sweeter but then again I was a teenager not a little kid anymore to be smothered, he knew that, my mom on the other hand didn’t. I went downstairs, after getting ready top speed. I was bombarded by good mornings, hugs and kisses from my mom, see this is what I was talking about, there’s definitely no one around that’s not going to laugh, I swear I think even hear the cat giggle, I loved her but she over did it sometimes, after she finally said she’d go make breakfast Mikey said “Top of the day, lad.” In the worst accent I’ve ever heard.

While Gerard just stood there looking like he didn’t care, great it was that act, I’d rather hear some random screaming than this, you see the thing about Gerard in this little act of his was that, he’d pretend I wasn’t his best friend and he’ll stick around more than usually but only to say ‘I care why’ to almost everything and give you this sassy look, yes I said sassy, my best-fucking-friend was the sassiest straight guy I’ve ever seen and one of the biggest Divas.

“So what brings you here all early?” I ask.

“Mikey wanted to walk with you, I don’t know why, you see each other at school anyways, oh no wait you’re going to be all over that little fag,” he said not even hesitating on any of those words.

“What did you just call me?” I asked, he knew I was gay, he knew how much shit I got from people, HE FUCKING KNEW!

“I didn’t call you anything, I called ‘him’ something,” he answered still unaware of how much he’d truly hurt me.

“You know, you’re the one person I thought would never say anything like that, thanks for being the best of friends, and for turning into a homophobic asshole Way,” I said tears coming to my eyes as I grabbed my backpack and running for the door, I slammed the door loudly behind me.

I just couldn’t believe he’d go that far he was the second to know Mikey was first, but only because the person who had gotten my true self out of the closet was Gerard. I was crying my eyes out and by the time I got to school and when I decided to stop I couldn’t, I was just so upset, mostly because my best friend had said what everybody else said but nothing they could ever say could hurt me as much as this.

My head was spinning I couldn’t be seen like this or I’d get more shit than before. I knew there was a restroom by the gym almost no one went there in the mornings, I was trying so hard to hold in the tears but couldn’t for much longer I ran, and just as I reached the restroom and stepped in I hit something, more of someone, hard. The impact and shock made me crumple to the floor and if this wasn’t embarrassing enough, the person was part of the reason why I was hurt, but it really wasn’t his fault I had an ‘overprotective’ if you can call him that, best friend.

I looked up not really wanting to but did anyways, his eyes looked sad and part of his eyeliner was smeared, it seemed like he had been crying too but why? and is it bad that I thought he looked even more beautiful with tear filled eyes.

I felt lost in his eyes, and it felt like I would be okay at least for now, I was so lost that I didn’t realize I was still on the floor, just looking up to him and his eyes, he was the one who broke the eye contact but only to reach his hand out to me, I don’t really know why but I felt like taking his hand would change my world, and would make my best friend disappear not that I wanted that but I was mad I was hurt and betrayed, and if I took his hand I would betray the person I loved the most, not that he’d ever love me back but there was still that sense of losing him, and possibly not just for a day or a week but forever.

A/N: So…how was that sorry if I made you wait more than a month for this I hope I have time to put another chapter up before I go back to school, it’ll be my birthday present but to you for reading and waiting…and I also think this was kind of sucky…but oh well hope you like it and tell me what you think…if you would…please and thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story