Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Brought Me Your Love (Frerard)

Chapter 2

by XxParanoiaDestroyaxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-30 - 1290 words

0Unrated
On his way to his locker Gerard was trying to avoid all contact to the kids hurrying around him, he bumped into a few people causing him to flinch, but nobody noticed. As he was putting his stuff away in his locker someone put a large hand on his shoulder and when he tried to turn around to see who it was and what they wanted the person shoved Gerard down to the ground. Gerard got up immediately and shoved the boy away from him, once Gerard recognized the sandy blonde hair and letter jacket he froze in fear realizing he had just shoved the biggest boy in his grade, Ashton. Gerard got over his fear quickly when instinct over came him and he ducked when Ashton tried to throw a punch at his face letting Ashton's hand collide into the cold metal of the locker. He then grabbed Gerard by the collar of his shirt and pushed him up to the locker, "Don’t ever, mess with me again." With that he let Gerard go and left, blending in with the crowd of people rushing by.
"So i see you've met Ashton..." said a voice from behind Gerard's locker door. He closed his locker to find a short boy with choppy brown hair that fell over one of his big brown eyes. The boy wore a Misfits shirt and jeans with holes in them and he had a lip and nose ring.
"Uh, yeah.. i guess so." said Gerard as he rubbed his shoulder
"Im Frank Iero." said the boy extending his hand.
"Gerard Way." said Gerard as he took Frank's hand in his and shook. Gerard felt something really weird when he was holding Frank's hand, he felt comfort, something he hadnt felt since he left his first high school back in New Jersey.
"So whats your first class?" frank asked
"Uhm, im not sure yet, let me check.." gerard said as he reached for the paper in the folder that the office lady had given him.
"Give it here," said Frank taking the folder and looking for Gerard's list of classes, "Found it, you have math first, and we have all the same classes together! sweet!" Frank exclaimed seeming almost hyperactive.
"Great! now you can show me around!"
"Exactly. We should get going to Math now, follow me."

Frank led Gerard down the bright hall ways and through the crowds of teenagers. Frank and Gerard where the first people in the class room and they each took a seat in the back of the room. Gerard sat quietly and watched other students file in, noticing that both Ashton and Derek were in his class. After everyone was in their seats the teacher, a middle aged woman with black hair, came to the front of the class room. "Hello students, and welcome to my class room. I am your teacher Mrs. Merz. I am aware that we have a new student this year. Please come to the front of the room and introduce yourself."
"really." thought Gerard, "as if this morning weren’t bad enough."
Frank gave Gerard a playful punch on the shoulder to get him moving. Gerard slowly got up and walked to the fron tof the room.
"Uh.. Hi, im Gerard..." he said awkwardly
"Hello Gerard! Why did you move here and where are you from?" said Mrs. Merz cheerfully.
"Im originally from New Jersey, but I’ve moved 2 times before this, and i moved because of my parents..." Gerard trailed off, not wanting to tell his story in front of people he didnt know.
"Fabulous!" Mrs. Merz stated, " Does anyone have any questions for Gerard?"
"I have a question Mrs. Merz!" Ashton said with an evil grin on his face. "Is Gerard wearing eyeliner?" he asked as he busted out in laughter, "Is he gay?" then the whole class busted out laughing, except for Frank, as Gerard made his way back to his seat.
Gerard slid as far down as the desk would let him and looked down, he was used to the teasing, and he was expecting it, just not within the first 5 minutes of class.
Mrs. Merz quieted the class down without commenting on Ashton's questions, and carried on with class. She handed out the books, and went over the years learning plan.

*
The rest of the day went by in a blur, Gerard just wanted to go home and see how Mikey's first day at their new school went. The worst part of the day for Gerard was lunch hour.

Gerard followed Frank into the brightly lit cafeteria where they were serving macaronie and cheese that looked lethal. Since none of the food looked edible and the school forced you to have something to eat, Gerard grabbed an apple even tho it had a few bruises on it.

Frank walked to a table in the far corner of the room away from everyone else, as they went over to the table Ashton and his gang of morons stepped in front of Frank and Gerard blocking their way.
"Move." Frank said, obviously not afraid of Ashton who was towering over him.
"Excuse me?" Ashton said, "Remember what happend last time you tried to be tough Iero?" Frank didnt answer but tried to push past the boys, but failed when they pushed him right over. Gerard helped him up and then turned to Ashton, "What the hell is wrong with you!" Gerard was now in Ashton's space and was standing on his toes to look him in the eye. "Why dont you and your friends go get a life and f--- off."
"Whoaa, little princess here has an attitude." Ashton said as he pushed Gerard backwards.
"Damn right i have an attitude. and im not afraid to show it either." said Gerard pushing Ashton by the shoulders "And dont touch me."
"What did i tell you this morning? I said dont mess with me!" Ashton then punched Gerard in the face giving him a bloody nose, and when Gerard was kneeling on the floor, Ashton decided to pour his milk on him. After Ashton had enough of picking on Gerard he walked past Frank and Gerard, with his friends following him, a few of the friends kicked Gerard as they walked by, and one of them stepped on his hand.
Gerard got up and took off his milk soaked sweatshirt and pressed it to his nose, and ran to the front of the school.
"Wait! Gerard! Wait up!" Frank yelled down the hall following Gerard to the front exit.
When Frank caught up to Gerard they were in the parking lot.
"Where are you going? Dont you want to go to the nurse to get your nose looked at?" Frank asked catching his breath.
"Im going home," Gerard said, his voice muffled from his sweatshirt still pressed to his face, "I can look at my own nose at home."
"I can drive you." Frank said, "Where do you live?"
"No, i can walk. I dont live too far..."
"How far is not too far, Gerard?" Frank asked with a disproving look on his face.
"8 blocks..." Gerard said as he turned around to start his walk home.
"Yeah, no. You're not walking that far with a bloody nose, im not a doctor or anything, but thats probably not good. Im driving you, and you're not going to argue with me about it." Frank said as he grabbed Gerard's free arm. He pulled Gerard over to an old faded blue car with rust on the bumper.
"I dont want to get blood in your car..." Gerard said
"Dont care. Get in." Frank said as he pushed open the passenger side door and started the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story