Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Brought Me Your Love (Frerard)

Chapter 3

by XxParanoiaDestroyaxX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-29 - Updated: 2012-06-30 - 1362 words

0Unrated
Gerard's nose hadnt stopped bleeding yet, and he was pretty sure it was broken. Gerard was also getting dizzy from his nose bleed and the combination of Frank's reckless driving, he felt like he was going to puke.
"You okay man?" Frank asked studying what wasnt covered of Gerard's face.
Gerard swallowed hard before answering "Yeah its all good, im good."
"You're the worst liar ever," Frank said shaking his head, "You can roll down your window if you'd like.."
"Not lying," Gerard said trying not to talk too much so that he wouldnt puke.
"Oh sure... Roll down the damn window Gerard before you pass out."
Gerard sighed and rolled down the window, letting the cool air from outside blow in his face.
"See, you already look better, you got your color back." Frank said patting Gerard’s knee.
"Is it still bleeding?" Gerard said as he took away his sweatshirt that was pressed to his face.
Frank glanced over to see Gerard's face still bleeding like crazy, "Yeah, put the shirt back to your face before you get it all over."
"Why are we driving towards the city?" Gerard asked Frank, "My house is the other way..."
"Im taking you to get your nose looked at, i think your it is busted."
Gerard's breath froze and he felt like he was going to puke again, he was going to the place that he hated the most.
"No. Im fine, its not broken, just bleeding, see?" Gerard removed the sweatshirt from his face and grabbed his nose with two fingers and wiggled it. If it wasnt broken before it was definately broken now. When Gerard wiggled his nose it cracked and he hoped that Frank didnt hear it. He looked over at Frank and smiled while trying not to cry from the pain of his nose. Frank then put down the visor and opened the flap that covered the mirror in front of Gerard.
"Look, its crooked."
Gerard studied his nose for a few seconds, then said "Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway, i dont have money so i wont be able to pay the doctor to look at my nose, just please take me home!"
"Dont worry about the money, my aunt runs a small clinic out of her house, she can fix it up free of charge." Frank said has they pulled into the drive way of a small house. Gerard did refuse and was relieved that he wasn't going to the hospital, he hated everything about that place. Frank walked around the car to open the door for Gerard because his hands were full of blood. When Frank and Gerard walked into the house, Frank called for his aunt and ushered Gerard to sit down on the bench that was in the front hallway. The house wasn't as small as it looked from the outside, there was a hallway as soon as you walked in that led to what Gerard assumed was the kitchen, and a living room to the right was a cozy living room with tons of colorful baby toys thrown all over the floor. Then a short woman, no older than her early 30s, walked in with a baby on her hip. "Oh! Frankie! You scared me!"
"hah, sorry i just stopped by, i was wondering if you could take a look at my friend's nose?" Frank said gesturing to Gerard.
"Oh my goodness! What happened to you sweetie!? Frankie, go put Claire in her play pen, and you come with me so i can take a look at you." She said as she handed Frank the baby and grabbed Gerard's shoulder to lead him to one of the rooms toward the back of the house. She took Gerard to a small white room full of medical supplies, it smelt just like the hospital which made Gerard's stomach flip.
"What is your name sweetheart?" Frank's aunt asked as she rummaged throw the drawers for a pair of gloves.
"Gerard," he said
"What a wonderful name, im Marie!" she exclaimed.
"Thanks," mumbled Gerard
"So tell me what happened here?" Marie said just as Frank walked in, he walked over to where Gerard was sitting on the examination table and stood next to him, placing his hand lightly on the small of Gerard's back. Shivers went through Gerard's body and Frank quickly pulled his hand away. Gerard could feel his cheeks going bright red, and hoped Marie hadn't saw what had just happened.
"Well, Ashton was being his moronic self,and punched Gerard in the face when he stood up to him," Said Frank answering his aunts question, "And Gerard broke it himself when he tried to convince me it wasnt broken in the first place."
"I see," she said, "Lets take a look, shall we?" she said as she took Gerard's sweatshirt from his face. His nose stopped bleeding, but it was very crooked.
"How do i get it to look normal?" Asked Gerard
"We're going to have to crack it back into place..." Marie stated like it was the most simple thing ever.
"Crack it back into place?" Gerard said backing up slightly
"Dont worry Gee,it doesn't hurt that bad, it happened to me last year.." Frank said soothingly, "And my aunt is trained in this, she wont mess up."
"Ready? Im just going to clean off the dried blood first, then i will put it back in place." Gerard squeezed his eyes shut and nodded his head, he knew that he was over reacting but he was already on edge just because of the damn hospital smell the room had. When Marie wasnt looking Frank leaned over Gerard and whispered in his ear, "Its going to be alright, if it makes you feel batter would you like to hold my hand.." Gerard nodded and a wave of relief swept through him when he felt Frank's gloved palm in his and Frank's cold finger tips rubbing the back of his hand.

*
"Are you sure that you dont want me to pay you?" Gerard asked
"Yes, im sure. I have no problem helping a friend of Frankie's."
"We better get going.." said Frank walking to the door
"Okay, Frankie, come again you two! Maybe less bloody next time.." Marie said giggling a little, "It was nice meeting you Gerard!" She called out the door as Frank and Gerard walked to the car
"You too! And Thank you!" Gerard called back.
They drove in silence for awhile until Frank pulled over and finally broke the ice. "Im sorry!" he blurted out
"For what?" Gerard asked with a confused look on his face
"For making a move! I shouldn't have done it, I know i just met you today and all but i coudlnt help it, im sorry if i scared you or something."
"Oh! OHH! No Frank! I dont care!" Gerard said finally realizing what Frank was so worked up about.
"You d-dont care if im... gay?" Frank said, his voice trembling.
"No, i dont, i-" Gerard was cut off by Frank's lips pressing against his. At first Gerard was surprised but then kissed back. Frank opened his mouth a little and Gerard followed his actions and began lightly nibbling on Frank's lower lip while he kissed him. Gerard lingered over Frank's lip ring and then pulled away. Frank was blushing like mad and Gerard was pretty sure he was too. This had been Gerard's first kiss with a guy... well... with anyone. Frank then smiled and pulled the car away from the shoulder of the road. "Now i suppose you should get home?" Frank said with a smile while grabbing Gerard's hand.

When Gerard got home he went straight to his room.
"Where are you going!" Mikey called as Gerard flew up to his bedroom
"To my room to put my bag away, be back in a minute!" Gerard called as he ran up the stairs.
Gerard plopped down on his bed and threw his back to the floor kicking off his shoes...
"What a day.." he sighed
Gerard's new personal record for the first day, a fight, a broken nose, and possibly...... a boyfriend.
Sign up to rate and review this story