Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

I Would Murder for a Kill!

by tmbfucks 10 reviews

I don't know what this story should be rated as, but anyways... The story you auditioned for!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-01 - 448 words - Complete

3Original
~~Rachel's P.O.V~~


I sharpened my knives while looking directly in to the eyes of just another meaningless victim. Chloe White.

'You're going to get caught! They're going to lock you up for life!' She shouted while flicking some of her long, wavy brown hair out of her dark brown eyes. I sniggered. I put my knives down on the table next to me, and walked right up to her.

'I highly doubt that. No one knows about this place. And why would they? It's a charming cabin for family holidays.' I said with a sadistic smile. 'Besides, it's not like you're going to tell anyone.' I continued. I took one of the sharp knives off of the table. I held it against her neck and she shivered from its cold temperature.

My younger sister, Sophie came running in. Her blonde hair with red tips in a bun. I rolled my eyes feeling slightly embarrassed.

'For god sake Soph! What did I tell you about coming in while I'm busy?' I asked angrily.

'How else am I going to tell you about some new victims?' She asked. She took a quick look at Chlo, as she liked to be called, with her bright blue eyes with golden flecks in them, which were exactly like mine, and then looked back at me with anticipation.

'Who are they?' I asked strutting up to her.

'There's 10 of them. Gerard, his brother Mikey, their friends Ray, Frank and Bob, and their girl and boyfriends.' She answered. I looked at her intrigued.

'When do they arrive?' I asked.

'10 o'clock tomorrow morning.' She answered. She wasn't a murderer herself, but she understands why I took this path. Our lives weren't exactly great, but we powered through, got this gorgeous cabin, and had our own kind of fun.

'Oh Sophie. We're going to have some fun.' I said smiling in excitement.

'Leave them alone! Do what you want with me okay? Just leave them!' Chloe screamed. I threw the knife at her which hit directly in her head. It took about five minutes of oozing blood and choking until she finally got put out of her misery. This week is going to be fun.

A/N: Oh my word! It's started. Sorry if it's incredibly boring and bad, but hey, it gives me something to do, and it's actually really fun! I have no clue when the next chapter will be up. Soon though... very soon! >:D Also, a massive thank you to bloodbunny15 and XCherrikidXD. Without them this idea wouldn't have existed, and neither would this story! Thank you guys! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story