Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

They've arrived.

by tmbfucks 7 reviews

Gerard's P.O.V :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-01 - 622 words - Complete

0Unrated
~~Gerard's P.O.V~~

It was a long drive to the Misty Willows Cabin Resort. About 8 hours, and that's only if you take away the amount of times we had to stop for food and people complaining. We hired a minibus and I had to drive all the way since everyone else either didn't have a license, or they had a tendency to get pulled over. However, we're nearly there, and this area looks really nice. It's perfect for a one week getaway.

My girlfriend, Lucy, was in the seat next to me. Her window was a tiny bit open, so her long, messy, dark blue hair with black and a stripe of pink at the ends were blowing towards me. Lu lu was sleeping right now, which was both good and bad. The bad part was that I couldn't see her gorgeous sea green eyes, but the good news is that I wouldn't get distracted by them and cause a car crash.

Everyone else was in the back complaining about their seats. There was Mikey and his girlfriend, Abbey, Frank and Chelsea, Bob and Francesca, and Ray and his boyfriend, Matthew. To get everyone else to shut up, I beeped the horn. They all gasped in fear. I laughed, but then Lu lu hit my chest.

'Never wake up a sleeping girl unless someone's died!' She warned.

'Well, it wasn't someone as much as it was something.' I retorted.

'What's that? Oh god! Did you hit a squirrel?' Abbey asked. I shook my head.

'No. It was your arguing. It doesn't matter anymore though. We're here.' I said. As soon as I parked, everyone was shoving past each other to get out. As soon as we got sorted and took all of our luggage out, we got to admire the place.

It was the most amazing thing anyone of us has ever seen. It was made of slightly reddish logs, and there were porches outside. There were some short shrubs and bushes in the small roundabout in the driveway, and it was enchantingly secluded, and really beautiful. Of course, Frank had to ruin our moment of awe.

'Chels and I are having the biggest room!' He exclaimed while putting his arm around her waist. Chelsea laughed, but the rest of us groaned in annoyance. We all wanted the biggest room.

That's when a tall, slender woman with olive skin, with short, dirty blonde hair and red tips, with the bluest eyes I've ever seen came walking towards us.

'Hi there. I'm Sophie Carling. We spoke on the phone.' She said. She held her hand out for me to shake it, and I did.

'Hi, I'm Gerard.' I said. I then began to introduce everyone, which took a good three minutes. After that, she showed us around and told us how to work everything. It was just as gorgeous as the outside. Once Sophie left, Lucy and I went to our room and unpacked.

'This is amazing Gee!' She said happily.

'I know. It's perfect.' I added. This is just the holiday we need.

That took a while to write! I hope you enjoyed it. I don't think it was as good as the other chapter, but there's still more murders to come! Also, I searched google for log cabin pictures, and this is the one I'm basing it off ----> http://www.strongwoodloghomesuk.com/userimages/_V2V0422f_emailphoto.jpg So yeah, I'd love to live there, if I didn't now have the fear that there are some murderous people owning it! Anyway, the first chapter went so much better than expected, so free virtual hugs and cookies to everyone! :'D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story