Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

Let me introduce myself

by tmbfucks 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 636 words - Complete

1Original
Rachel's P.O.V


'Rachel?' Soph asked. I rolled my eyes at her timid state. Sure, what she's seen me do isn't exactly heart-warming, but she knows that I'd always protect her. I'd never let anyone or anything touch the hairs on her head.

'Calm down Sofa!' I said. She eased up a bit, but still seemed really nervous. I eyed her suspiciously. 'What is it?' I asked scared for her.

'These people, they're not anything like our normal victims. They're... well... nice.' She told me.

'Is this some sort of joke? Out of 10 people at least one of them has to be a slut or pimp! That's our hunt Sophie!' I said standing up.

'Check for yourself if you don't believe me!' She said.

'I do, I just can't imagine going that long without revenge.' I told her. I raked my fingers through my black, wavy hair that went all the way down to my chest. The left side of it anyway. The right side of my hair is shaved and dyed bright red.

'I'm sure we can find someone or something. I know how angry you get. That's why I burn everything we can. All their belongings once it's finished. All the paperwork. Maybe you can find something that you hate about them?' She suggested. I smirked deviously.

'That's a good idea Soapie! What disguise do you think Stormageddon should wear this time?' I asked. Stormageddon is my murderess name. That's what the police and papers refer me to as anyway. I find the police quite pathetic if I'm honest. How they can never find me.

'The sweet woman whose car broke down.' She said. I have a multitude of disguises to choose from. Whenever I wear the same disguise more than once, I make sure it's slightly altered.

That is the job for our friend, Awa Lee. You can tell she knows about the modern world of fashion just by her hair. It's bleached blonde with black and pink stripes in. Her eyes are also a purplish-blue. We trust Awa. We've been friends since childhood. I guess I'm going to have to call her. After a few rings, she picked up.

'Hello?' She asked.

'Lee, it's Rachel. Do you mind changing the broken down car girl's outfit?' I asked her.

'I'll come over in a few minutes.' She replied.

'Thanks Lee!' I said happily. I hung up and turned around to face Sophie. She looked really guilty. 'What is it Soph?' I asked.

'I know how you need some revenge for mum and dad's death, but sometimes it's like you're just looking for a problem rather than letting innocent people be. Some people can be nice Rachel.' She said.

'Sophie, how many times do I need to tell you this? The police did absolutely nothing. We're the only people who can give mum and dad justice.' I said looking into her eyes. Our parents were killed by four prostitutes and their pimp leader. Sophie was about 5 at the time, which must've made me 7. The police told us nothing about it. They said it was safer for us. Then I swore to my sister that we would get revenge. I swore on our parents grave.

Sophie just nodded and went back to her desk. I hope this goes as well as planned.

Hi guys! Thank you so much for all your amazing reviews. I love it XD I also found out something really exciting today. One of the members of staff at my school is the auntie of Bradley from S Club 7. :O I'm going to ask her all about his embarrassing stories tomorrow. XD I think that's everything. I'll probably update later on today. :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story