Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

Car trouble

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

What happens when a murderer in disguise shows up at your holiday home? Invite them in of course!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 692 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's P.O.V


There was a knock at the cabin door. Everyone else was upstairs unpacking there things. It was just me and my girlfriend, Abbey Raines. She had short, light brown hair, and once the door was knocked again, she looked at me with confused blue eyes that were slightly covered with her black square glasses. I just shrugged and went to answer the door.

I expected it to be Frank and another one of his stupid pranks, like the time he rang my doorbell back home and threw a bucket off icy water all over my head. But it wasn't anything like that. There was a pale skinned girl with lots of freckles who had curly blonde hair, and bright blue eyes with golden flecks in them.

'Hi. I'm so sorry to bother you, it's just that my car broke down just inside your house. I'm kind of new to the area, and I know nothing about cars. Do you mind helping me?' She asked in an innocent and nervous voice.

'I'm sorry, I know nothing about cars either, none of us do, and we're on holiday so we know nothing about the area too, but you're welcome to come inside and call someone.' I said shaking her hand.

'Thank you so much. I'm Erica Stern.' She said.

'I'm Mikey.' I said moving so she could come in.

Once she was inside, I closed the door. She was wearing a red woolen coat with no hood, and big black buttons. She had jeans on, and black boots, the only thing she was carrying was her handbag.

'This is my girlfriend, Abbey.' I said pointing to the couch.

'Hi, nice to meet you.' She greeted happily.

'You too, I'm Erica.' She said shaking her hand.

'So, car trouble huh? That can be a bitch!' Francesca said coming down the stairs. Erica nodded her head looking slightly confused.

'Yeah, how did you know?' She asked.

'My window was open and I heard you from upstairs. I'm Francesca, but just call me Fran.' She said shaking her hand.

'Hi Fran. I'm Erica.' She greeted in what seemed to be her classic style.

Fran flicked her short, black, choppy hair out of her ice blue eyes.

'So, how long have you lived here?' Abbey asked.

'About a month. My husband was transferred here, and so far it's great, but my kids are having nightmares about this Stormageddon.' She said. We looked at her puzzled.

'Who?' I asked.

'You don't know? Well, there's a woman around this area, even the police don't know anything about her. Just that she murders people in the best way she sees fit. We don't know why she does it, although everyone's sensing a pattern. The main targets are those orange people that go around sleeping with almost everyone.' She said shaking her head in what appears to be sympathy for them.

'Oh my god. That's awful. When did it start?' Fran asked.

'A few years ago now. The police still don't have any leads. They just keep on finding bodies around deserted areas and in ponds. Oh, look at me giving you all these horror stories! I need to phone a breakdown service.' She said fumbling about in her handbag until she found her phone. Once she called them, she was introduced with everyone else. She was really cool. We exchanged numbers and she was on her way.

We all went to sleep early. All the ones that weren't scared of that Stormageddon did anyway.

Another chapter. I'm sorry if they're all so short! I just have to put it in alternate point of views at different times. Hope you enjoyed it anyway! There's a very slim chance that I'll update again today, but if I don't, then it will definitely be tomorrow! Also, Erica is Rachel with a wig! XD xx

Slight edit: Go and read BleedingValentine's story Here's One From The Heart, and make sure you leave a review. She's a review pervert, and I want another chapter! >.< xx
Sign up to rate and review this story