Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

Questions and one answer

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

No murders this week?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-03 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 269 words - Complete

0Unrated
~~Sophie's P.O.V~~

I was happily tapping away on my computer, trying to get our next victims booked, when Rachel came in slamming the door behind her.

'What's wrong Rachel?' I asked in the bravest voice I could muster.

'You're right.' She said. She sat down in the chair opposite me. She started crying silently, her tears making long, messy mascara marks.

'I'm right? What do you mean?' I asked.

'They're genuinely nice people. I tried and tried to figure out what's horrible about them, but I couldn't. I'm thinking that because it's so refreshing to see good people out there, I can survive without this week's kill.' She told me.

'What happened back there?' I asked. She took off her wig.

'They were, well, welcoming. They offered me something to drink, they were so happy with each other, and we exchanged numbers. I snooped around for a bit when I lied about needing the toilet. I didn't find a trace of anything bad about them.' She said fiddling with the blonde hairs on the wig.

'So, you're not going to kill them?' I asked for confirmation. She shook her head.

'No. But, if they find out anything, even the slightest detail, they're going to have to go.' She said.

I know! I know! This is really super short! It's just because I had nothing else to put down in this chapter. I think I'll update later tonight, and I'll probably update a lot tomorrow because I have no school on Wednesdays. I hope you like this anyway! :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story