Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises Into Lies (Audition Story)

Pretty Little Liar

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

"Yeah, maybe he saw Mikey."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-08-08 - 835 words

0Unrated
Frank sauntered away from the foolish girl with a smug smirk on his handsome young face, his golden eyes precisely made up and gleaming with cruelty and mischief as he neared the blue haired teenager. He hadn’t seen her around before, and as soon as he had gotten what he wanted from her, he wouldn`t see her ever again.
No promises, no commitments that was just how he rolled. He had only ever been in a serious relationship once, and that hadn`t went well. That was years ago, he was fifteen and she was his first girlfriend. Her name was Ivy and she was beautiful. After it ended Frank couldn`t bring himself to truly care for another again and he had become what he was today; nothing more than a common slut.
Casually edging closer to the blue haired girl, Frank takes a sip of his Vodka, examining her and her small group of friends, deciding on the best way to get her alone.

“Oh shit.” Sam curses under her breath directing BB`s attention away from the youngest Way brother`s girlfriend, Abbie.
“What?” the spiky haired writer asks slightly irritated as she loses her long term crush in the crowd under the neon strobe lights.
“Don`t tell Gee-Gee, but look over there.” She points across the dark, packed room at a short boy with short dark hair who was busy flirting shamelessly with a small group of scene girls, directing his main attention to a blue haired, purple contact wearing teenager.
“Oh Fuck no.” BB`s black eyes widen. “It`s Ashley.”
“I can`t actually believe he cut his hair off.”
“I did tell you that the other day on the beach, Sam.” BB narrows her eyes at her friend, “Nice to see you were listening.” She huffs.
“I know you did Sugar, I just can`t believe it, ya know?” She sighs and shakes her head. “Gee-Gee is going to be crushed; he loved that dude’s long hair.”
“Where did he get to anyway?”
“Dunno,” The other girl shrugs, before trying to find Abbie again in the sea of people. “He went off to get drinks, he must have seen someone.”
“Yeah, maybe he saw Mikey.”


Gerard hadn`t found his mousy haired, awkward younger brother, in fact the reason for his prolonged absence was the seemingly never ending queue by the bar and the even longer wait to be served after placing his and his friends drinks order.
Taking a small sip of his arm beer the crimson haired artist scanned the bustling noisy club for any sign of his two irritating and yet somehow at the same time lovable friends, but his search came up short. frowning and sighing he headed over in the direction of the disgusting vomit stained bathrooms, wondering if perhaps the girls had gone there to check their makeup or whatever else it was chicks did in there that meant they couldn`t ever go alone.
As he searched for the two completely different girls, he wondered idly when and if BB would finally noticed that Sam had the biggest crush on her and had done since she was thirteen.
“Watch where the fuck you’re going dickhead!” a cold harsh voice yells angrily at Gerard as a waterfall of overheated beer and vodka comes pouring down on him, completely soaking his favourite time faded and crumpled Iron Maiden tee shirt that was ever so slightly too big for his tall, skinny frame.
“Shit!” He jumps, causing more alcoholic beverages to spill over the floor and the two club goers. “I am so fucking sorry!” Gerard exclaims, trying to dab at his own shirt with his beat up leather jacket, his nervous anxiety causing his flailing arms to nudge the other guy in the stomach, earning him a shove in the gut back.
“You Bastard, this shirt cost me a hundred fucking dollars and now, thanks to you, you little prick, it`s fucking ruined!”
“I am so sorry!” Gerard dabs fruitlessly at the other guy’s shirt, who angrily pushed his trembling hand away.
“Whatever,” he shrugs and quickly undoes the buttons on the slim fitting black button up shirt, revealing a skin tight red tank top that thanks to the drenching he had received clung to his well toned, lightly tanned chest in all the right places.
“I really, really am though.” Gerard bites his lip, not knowing whether to stay and apologiser again, even offer to buy the guy another drink (even though he was broke) or to just flee and not look back.
“So…you like Maiden?” the other guy asks calmly, flicking his choppy dark hair out of his face.
Gerard blinks. For two reasons. One because he was utterly confused and stunned by the guy`s sudden mood change and two, because he had only just realised who he had just drowned in beer and vodka.
Or at least he thought he knew…
Sign up to rate and review this story