Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Under The Cork Tree

This Is Side One

by moocow 1 review

Prologue: LIZZIE [not Amy] meets Pete sorry for that typo

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-07-08 - Updated: 2006-07-09 - 243 words

0Unrated
Prologue: This Is Side One

The tree that stood before her was where her new life was beginning. The giant cork tree just stood there, only ten feet away from her house at the neighborhood park. It stood tall, towering over her small figure. The wind blew slightly making her dark brown curls flow to the side. Her blue eyes examined the leaves that fell right before her feet. Smiling, she saw kids on their bikes all around her. There were couples and parents with their babies, seniors with their life long partners. Sighing she stepped back only to run into a boy about her age. He landed on the ground with a thud and she gasped covering her mouth with her hand. The boy sat up slightly on his elbows and shook the hair from his face.

"I'm so sorry," she spoke and extended her arm to help him up. He grasped it quickly and even though he picked himself up, she still helped.

"Ehh, at least it was you and not somebody else," he smirked a little and the girl raised an eyebrow.

"Why me?" she asked and he plastered a cocky grin on his face.

"Cause your pretty, that's why," the girl blushed and looked away. "What's your name?" he asked grabbing her attention back to the mysterious boy.

"Valentine, Lizzie Valentine," They grasped hands again and she watched as he moved them slowly up and down.

"Wentz, Pete Wentz"
Sign up to rate and review this story