Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > As i lay dying

the rules

by YoshikiHide182 3 reviews

When everyone awoke,they heard a voice and then the rules

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-03 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 812 words

0Unrated
second part of the story,sorry it's taken so long.My mum deleted part of the story yesterday but still i think this is better than the last copy

Gerard p.o.v
I woke up to a bloodcurdling scream from someone in the room. It took a few seconds for my eye’s to adjust to the ever fading light I the room. Frank helped me up as blood gushed from some kind of wound on my head as ray and Mikey were helping a blond woman with a screaming woman in the room. As I looked around I saw frank, Mikey, ray thankfully ok as well as I saw a group of teenagers gathered around a badly injured black haired guy.

“Ok where the hell are we all?” as the blue haired girl and the blond haired girl with blood all over her looked up at me and frank. “We’d be lying if we said we knew” the blonde one replied looking worried as she passed her friend to the blue haired girl. She looked around at the group of people who had formed around the brown haired girl before she walked to me, her eyes were bright purple that contrast with her blood covered skin and hair “Ok before we try to figure out why we are here can all of you tell us your names?” she asked looking back at her friends.
“Ok my name is jack” the purple haired guy sighed as he added “and these are my friends Penina and kally” as he looked over at the girls. “Okay my name is awa, this is Andy and this is Lucy” referring to the two people in the corner of the room. “And my name is Jessie and this is my patient Rachel”

Lucy’s p.o.v

After everyone said their name’s the question arises. Why are we here? Before I had the time to ask all of us heard a voice from a speaker in the room. “Hello and good evening to you all.......you are probably wondering why you are here and that is for you to find out. You may have not noticed that all of you have a device attached to your leg designed for us to keep track of your progress during your stay. We will tell you what the rules of staying alive are in this game. To your right is a door going into a house. Your job is to go and find the key to the exit. So simple but there is a catch, One of the group is one of us and will try to slow the group down also my team of ‘experiments’ will be set off to try to find you and kill....

“WHAT? YOU MEAN US??WHAT THE FU...” Mikey shouted at the speaker but received a slap from his brother to stop him from panicking about the new situation all of us were in. “As I said before I was rudely interrupted to fink and kill you to stop escaping. The key to leave the house is in a crate in the entrance hall but to get the keys to open it you need to go through a few traps first. Your first trap is in this very room where you need to find the key to leave the room. Good luck you’ll need it” and on that the speaker blew up sending a chunk of metal straight into Ray’s leg.

“FUCK!!FUCKING HELL IT FUCKING HURTS” he yelled as frank and jack went to help. I looked down at Andy who was resting on my shoulder, the blood had stopped but the piece of metal was still stuck in his arm, not budging one bit. I looked up at awa, Penina and kally who were helping Jessie with her patient. Gerard on the other hand was looking around the room looking for a way out. All of a sudden Rachel opened her eyes and got up. She looked like she knew what was going on and started pulling at the loose bricks on the walls before she got a tube out of one.

“What’s this?” Gerard asked amazed at the fact that a girl, who had been asleep during the entire commotion, got up and found something. Kally opened the tube to see the tube had an x-ray in it. Penina took the sheet and held it up to the dim light. It showed the inside of a man’s stomach which held a key, and in a matter of moments everyone looked at the dead man on the floor. All of us knew what we had to do.
OOO CLIFF HANGER!! R&R For some...i dunno ginger nuts?
you can tell me if it's crap i'm only 13 so any comment is good one for me
Sign up to rate and review this story