Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > As i lay dying

The awakeaning

by YoshikiHide182 7 reviews

how did i get here

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-01 - 849 words

0Unrated
my first chapter for the as i lat dying story.Again i thank all the people who auditioned for the story and this chapter's mainly my character awa and frank (tmbfucks i made it so Frankie talks about you)this introduces all the people in it apart from two of the bad guys

Awa p.o.v

The last thing I remember......going home after school with Andy and Lucy....I remember.....someone came up to us......she looked like she had been beaten.....then I felt a massive blow to the back of my head.....I black out and I could hear screams....And here we are now

Frankie’s p.o.v

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and the first thing I saw was a dead body. It doesn’t take geniuses to know that I screamed probably wakening up all the other people that were there. The room was like some sorta mental institution room. The walls were padded and covered in blood. I saw the faces of my friends. Gerard. Mikey. Ray. And I also saw the faces of some strangers. Probably came the same way we got here. Then I felt someone’s hand in my back. I turned around quickly to be greeted by the shining purple eyes of a young teenager. She had dark make up, pale skin and blonde hair with black and pink stripes in it but she was drenched in blood. Who is she.....

Awa’s p.o.v

When I awoke I felt sticky and wet. I slowly got up and saw my clothes (a long batman shirt and black and purple skirt with black and pink striped tights and converse) was covered in blood from a body on the floor and saw someone trying to wake up a red haired guy. I slowly got to him and touched his shoulder and he turned around quickly making me jump a little. “Who the fuck are you???” I asked looking at his face more closely. He had pale skin and lovely brown eyes, his long black hair was like mine now. Drenched in blood from the poor bastard on the floor. “One my name is frank and two WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? He shouted wakening up a blonde chick and a bro with a ‘fro. “Where the hell am I?” the mad asked as he looked around and saw me and “frank”.

“Dude, where the hell are we and why are you and the blonde chick covered in blood?”He asked referring to me “Okay one!! My name is Awa and tw...” “Wait your name is Awa??” frank asked looking at me now. “yes my name is awa get over it and two I’d like to know who I’m talking to..” I said looking at both men now, The blonde chick trying to wake up a brown haired girl with one side shaved and dyed blood red (not from the blood).”Ok my name is ray, that’s frank, blonde haired guy is Mikey and red head is called Gerard” ray said looking at me as well “My name is Jessie” the blonde girl said looking at us now...she was wearing a nurses uniform from a hospital. “Also she's named Rachel..Rachel carling” she finished going back to trying to wake up the unconscious girl.

“Ok, the long haired guy who looks like he’s in kiss is Andy...and the blue haired girl is Lucy" looking at them both. Both of them lay against a wall. Part of Lucy’s hair was covered in blood whilst Andy was finally coming around. “Hey look there’s others....”

Frank P.o.v

Three teenagers were lying on the floor near mike and gee. The guy had some dog tags which I think gave us his name. Jack night kinda weird name but so is “Iero”. His black veil brides shirt was drenched in blood like awa’s (awa, that cannot be her actual name right?)The girls were wakening up. The long brown haired girl made my heart skipped a beat though.

She was well pretty and if she wasn’t covered in blood I would have gone and woke her up from the beautiful sleep. (What the fuck I’m drooling over someone I don’t know) the other girl looked live the dead body. She was death pale and covered in blood. Her long wavy brownish red hair was tangled in the brains and blood of the guy on the floor. She was gonna freak when she wakes up.

I looked back and saw awa with the black haired guy in her arms. He was awake but had lots of scars and i think some kind of metal in his shoulder. He managed to mutter out the words “where the fuck am I awa?” she was talking to him as ray was helping her with the guy. Then I heard a scream that woke up everybody else.
OOO R&R For some cake? sorry if the chapters shit you can tell me
Sign up to rate and review this story