Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Lethal Force

Chapter Five

by anonymowriter 5 reviews

Private Pretty Boy makes a mistake... and gets in trouble for it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-07-03 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 1871 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5

Brendon’s POV

Now, if it had been General Smith or Colonel Saporta, I would have been so screwed. But it was just Private Crazy Eyes. Letting out a sigh, I turned back to Pretty Boy and then at the private, “Good work, Private Pretty Boy. We’ll have to continue this tomorrow night. Now get back to the barracks,” and with that, I walked away. Fuck that private. He ruined everything.

And at this point, I’m horny, aggravated, and just plain angry. I mean, come on! What the fuck? He had to walk in on THAT? He’s known as crazy eyes because no one believes a word that comes out of that kid’s mouth, so I wasn’t all too worried that he’d tell someone. People would just scoff and say ‘Yeah, right!’ So we were safe. Even so, we couldn’t risk finishing when he’d walked in. Who knows who would walk in next? I just wish I’d taken him with me to my barracks so we could have… Ugh, I’m so fucking pissed.

Ryan’s POV

I stared at the soldier who’d just walked in on this… intimate scene between the two of us. I didn’t even look at Lieutenant Sexy when he said that and walked away. True, no one would believe Private Crazy Eyes… except Private Nicholas. Nicholas would believe every word because he knew. And the general didn’t know not to trust this male. I had to keep him quiet somehow. I didn’t know.

He moved closer to me, “Are you…” he looked around and then at me, “Are you…” and in a really hushed, quiet voice, “gay?” And this was my downfall. I was so screwed. He’d seen me do that to Lieutenant Sexy and I was going to be discharged and hated by the entire world. When I didn’t respond, he looked around before he whispered, “Me too,” and suddenly it clicked. He wouldn’t tell anyone what happened.

A wave of relief washed over me when I realized that. But then I hesitated. What if he wanted to be shushed by being given a blowjob? I would not suck him off. I refused. I barely knew the kid and, for all I knew, he had every STD in the book. I rubbed the back of my neck, “Just… don’t tell anyone what you saw, please… I don’t want to get sent back home to my dad.”

“Your secret’s safe with me!” he chirped with a big smile. God, this kid was weird. But for once, I was glad he’d be able to keep my secret. I went over to him and gestured toward the door. Next thing I knew, he was on his knees and unzipping my pants. Uh, what the fuck? I took a step back, but he scooted forward.

“Whoa, what are you doing?” I asked, moving my hands over my groin. He was so not going to do what I thought he was, right? He didn’t respond, he just moved forward as I backed up, still on his knees, “No, I may… be…” I paused, “But that doesn’t mean that I let anyone do that kind of thing to me.”

“I thought you wanted me not to tell anyone,” he grinned, his voice seductive.

“No one will believe you if you tell them.”

“The general will,” he pushed me down onto the bench, still on his knees, “So do you want me to be quiet or not? It’s really up to you. I bet you can already hear your father yelling at you for being sent home.”

“Get away from me,” I growled. This ass was going to rape me and suddenly it hit me, “If you tell the general I’m gay, I’ll tell him you are too.”

“You don’t have proof. I do.”

“If you suck me off, I’ll have proof.”

“Not if I do it well enough,” he grinned.

Oh my god, this guy was fucking insane. So either way I toss the die, I was going to be raped. Even if it was just from his mouth, it’s unwanted and unnecessary… Okay, maybe it is a little necessary if I’m hard and horny, but still! I didn’t want him doing it. I wanted Lieutenant Sexy doing it.

He took my silence as an opportunity. He unzipped my pants all the way before pulling them down. I didn’t even know what to do. I stopped him and he looked at me with a look of ‘NOW WHAT?’ I bit my lip, “Okay, fine, but… I have one condition.”

“What?”

“I’d like to imagine someone other than you, so no noises, no words from you.”

“Fine with me.”

I can’t even believe I was letting him do this. At least it was a release, even if it was slightly unwanted. Okay, who am I kidding? Completely unwanted and I was totally going to imagine Lieutenant Sexy… I just hope Sexy doesn’t find out. If he did, well, I don’t even know what I’d do. He’d probably be so hurt and upset that I even considered it, let alone let him do it.

That night, I left my barracks and headed over to the mess hall where I’d last seen Lieutenant Sexy. Just my luck, he was there alone. I went over to him, looking around, before I placed my hand on his shoulder. He pushed it off and I just stared at him, “Bren?”

“Don’t fucking call me that,” he got up and headed toward the door. He turned to me and looked me up and down before he scoffed, “I usually don’t believe rumors. I usually don’t give a shit, but this… I thought you cared about me. Do I mean that little to you? Do I?” he moved a few steps toward me, “Was that all I was to you? Just a fling?” I saw the tears in his eyes. I wanted to reach out and hug him, but there was nothing I could do, “ANSWER ME!”

I flinched and took a deep breath, “He said he was going to tell if I didn’t! And I didn’t want him to tell. I didn’t know what else to do… Bren—“

“I told you not to call me that,” his voice was cold and it pierced through me as if I’d been shot through the heart. I wished that I could just hug him and tell him that I didn’t want it, that I didn’t mean to. That I was sorry.

“Brendon—”

“D-D-Don’t call me by my name.”

“Lieutenant Sexy—”

“That’s Lieutenant Urie to you, Private Rebel.”

I winced at the nickname Sergeant Beckett had given me. One day was all it took for him to hate me? He hated me and there wasn’t anything I could do. I fell to my knees, tears falling from my eyes. I took a deep breath, feeling as if my insides were being ripped apart. I knew I’d made a mistake. I knew that I couldn’t take it back. But that… that last thing stung more than it should have. I put my face in my hands. I felt so betrayed.

Brendon’s POV

I felt so betrayed. Was everything he said to me a joke? Was that all I was to him? A fucking joke? And then he tried to call me by my name. No, fuck that. I only let him use my name when I thought he cared about me. I got demoted and for what? For him to stab me in the back? I watched as he fell to his knees and, fuck, I didn’t care.

“GET UP,” I yelled. I watched as his head snapped up and I could see the tears running down his face. He was crying? Seriously? What did he have to cry about? I’m the one that got hurt, not him. He got a fucking blowjob and he’s crying. I scoffed and actually started laughing. I was legitimately laughing. I couldn’t stop myself. Tears were falling down my face. I was so pissed and sad that I was laughing like crazy.

He looked shocked. Well, yeah, I’d be shocked too if the guy I was just yelling at was laughing. He stayed silent for a while before he asked, “Are you… not mad?”

I looked at him and started laughing harder. Of course I was mad! I managed to stop laughing for long enough to see the confused look on his face, “Of course I’m fucking mad! I’m pissed, depressed, and I just… This situation… Is so…” I took a deep breath, “So funny that I can’t even…” I started laughing even harder, if that was possible.

“Should I leave?”

“No!” I kept laughing, “Just… give me… five minutes…” I held up my hand with outstretched fingers. I then put both arms over my abdomen and started cracking up. This was just too funny. I couldn’t believe I was in this situation. I didn’t think I’d ever be in this situation in my life. When I looked back up at his face, he was curled into a ball on the floor, probably crying. And that, that just made me laugh more. I didn’t know this was making me laugh so hard, but it was.

After several minutes, I managed to gain my composure from the laughing. However, the tears were still coming down my face. I kept wiping them and looking at him, “You know, Rebel… I’ve never been this hurt in my life. I get why you did it… Partially… I mean, I don’t want the general to find out… Just as much as you don’t. But I’m sure you could have found another way. This is… This is fucking…” I hiccupped, “This is fucking sick. If you cared about me, you never would have done that,” I got up from my position on the floor. I straightened out my clothes and turned to him, “I’m being deployed to Iraq in a week… So if you decide you legitimately care about me before I leave,” I paused for a while, “Shove it up your ass,” and, with that, I walked off.

---

A/N: I originally had this chapter up... well, I had it up for long enough for one person to read it, haha. But I had it up as a lot longer than this. So I'm sorry it's so short! I decided to prolong the fight because I don't want the fight to end so quickly. I decided I'd like to make it last a while. No fight ends that fast. Well, in their world it wasn't fast, but you get my point. :P Enjoy!
A/N 2: I'm not gonna continue to update this until I get five people to review. It's not worth it if only one person is reading it.
Sign up to rate and review this story