Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

That's not a fish!

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

The group search the pond.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-07-03 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 594 words - Complete

0Unrated
~~Ray's P.O.V~~

'Jesus Christ Chels. Why did you say we would search the pond with him?' Matt asked as he put on his boots. His shaggyish rainbow dyed hair flopping over his hazel eyes. Chelsea rolled her eyes.

'I didn't actually think he'd go through with it. Besides, I doubt it will be very long. Once he notices there's nothing in there, which there won't be, he'll complain that it's too cold and wet and then want to go back inside.' She answered.

'Yeah, but when he's this convinced about something, even a mutant with a billion eyes wouldn't change his mind. He's probably going to run out to the shops and buy a wetsuit for each of us or something.' Abbey reminded her.

'Just be thankful we didn't have to go last night. I swear he was on the verge of making us go.' Mikey told us. We all shut up when we heard Frank come running down the stairs.

'You guys ready?' He asked. We nodded our heads.

'Okay. Let's go.' He said running towards the pond with us trudging slowly behind.

'So, what exactly are we looking for?' I asked him.

'I don't know. Anything. She sprinkled some things in here. So if there's lots of little bits of something, let me know.' He told us.

An hour later and nobody had found anything.

'Let's just go! My hands are like my grandma's!' Francesca complained. Just then, we heard Lucy scream. We all turned to look at her.

'What is it Lu lu?' Gerard asked.

'There's... there's something in there. It felt like skin. I don't know what it is.' She answered. Being the bravest, and least skeptical one of all of us, I went to where she was, and reached for something. I was kind of surprised. It was exactly like she had described. It felt like skin. I reached around the big object, and pulled it up, not expecting the worst.

We all gasped. There was a woman in the pond. Her skin was as white as snow. From what I could tell she had long, brown hair. Maybe a bit wavy, although that could have just been from the water, but the worst thing of all was her head. It looked like it had been stabbed. There was a massive whole in her forehead.

'I knew it! I knew there was something in here!' Frank said looking like he was about to cry.

'Something? She's a person Frank. She's dead.' Chelsea said with tears falling down her cheeks.

'Is there something in her pockets that could tell us who she is... was...?' Gerard asked.

Mikey checked her coat. Nothing. The last pocket he checked however, got us some results.

'It's her drivers license. Chloe White. 26.' He told us.

'We have to call the police you guys!' Matt suggested.

'I'm afraid I can't let you do that.' Said a voice behind us. We turned around. Frank was right. It was Erica, but with different hair, and there were even more people behind her. I'd say about 5.

'Leave us alone!' Bob screeched!

'No.' She said before we were knocked out one by one. The last thing I remember was being dragged away by my feet. Are they going to drown us?

Ooohh! The drama! Yes. Another chapter. But that's it for today! I don't know how long this was. Hopefully longer than average. Hope you enjoy it! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story