Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

Family Troubles

by tmbfucks 1 review

Why was the body disposed of so badly?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-04 - 866 words - Complete

0Unrated
~~Rachel's P.O.V~~

Once we tied them up to the chair they sat on, I stood up, observing their still unconscious bodies.

'How long until they wake up?' I asked one of my good friends, Ashley Sirius. He tucked his chestnut brown hair that goes down to his chin behind his ears, and glanced at his watch with his violet eyes.

'No more than 5 minutes I reckon.' He answered.

'That's perfect. I don't know if I can wait that much longer.' I said.

'So, how come the body was just in the pond. Surely you would have done something to it. It was kind of reckless of you.' Another one of my good friends, Jane, asked. I shrugged not knowing the answer.

'Sophie takes care of that. I just make sure there are bodies to dispose of.' I answered. Jane has long, and naturally straight pink and purple hair. She's also got bright blue eyes which she was using to look at our next victims. I don't usually ask for help on murders, but when I need too, it's these guys I know I can call.

Ella-Rose Chatterton, yet another one of our friend, came in holding a gun in her hand.

'How long now?' She asked.

'Another couple of minutes.' I told her. She fixed her short, black, scene hair with a turquoise streak in the fringe, and her green eyes sparkled and changed colour ever so slightly.

Just then, Gerard woke up. Slowly. Once he remembered what had happened just a few hours ago, he started screaming, waking everybody up. Ella-Rose, or as we like to call her, Zex, put her gun up against his head, making him breathe heavily, but shut up.

'Don't fire yet Zex.' I told her. She took the gun away from his head and backed away.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' He asked. 'This is sick!' He exclaimed.

'Well, you found a body. I couldn't just let you live with that knowledge.' I told him.

'It's not our fault! You made it so easy to find! You were trying to kill us!' Bob shouted.

'Hey! Don't insult me! I don't get rid of the bodies. That's my sisters job.' I told him.

'Not another one of you!' Abbey spat.

'Oh, don't worry. I think you'll like her.' I smirked evilly. 'Hey, Soph. Come in here.' I shouted to the next room. When she came in timidly, they all gasped. Some of them started crying.

'Congratulations! Okay, you've thought of the perfect plan. But you haven't thought of the perfect people to do it on.' Lucy said angrily.

'How have I not? It's not like anyone will come looking for you. Everyone's here.' I asked fiddling with Mikey's hair. He shivered from my touch. Then something I didn't quite expect.

Gerard managed to undo the ropes on his hands. He stood up and started beating me.

'Get your hands off my brother!' He choked out in anger and fear.

'Christian!' Sophie called. Christian Taylor was kind of our body guard. He ran in, and punched Gerard's face. His floppy, layered, chestnut brown hair with a side fringe covering his face while he did so. Gerard started bleeding. He became weak. He was then tied up to the chair, even tighter than before.

'What's your real name, "Erica", and why can't you just leave us alone?' Frank asked me with more anger than anyone else in the room.

'I'm Rachel. And I have to kill for revenge.' I said.

'Rachel! Stop!' Sophie screamed. We all looked at her in confusion.

'Soph, I'm getting justice.' I told her.

'This isn't justice. I put the body in there on purpose. I am so sick of you killing people! Why can't you just leave them alone?' She asked in anger. I was shocked to say the least.

'I thought you agreed with what I was doing? Don't you want mum and dad to rest in their graves happily?' I asked her in disbelief.

'Yes, yes I do. But you killing them isn't solving anything. They wouldn't have wanted you to do this. And besides, there are other ways to fix sluts and pimps, and they are not either!' She screamed. I felt on the verge of tears. I thought she agreed with me.

'Get out of this room. I'll call you when it's over.' I said through gritted teeth. No way am I going to let these people survive.

Happy independence day to all of you American readers out there! I'm going to be honest, I said that I thought I would update a lot of chapters today, but I think that this story will be over soon. :'( HOWEVER!!! There are going to be auditions put up about a new fic I'm thinking about. There will be drama involved, so that's exciting! And I'm also going to do personalised oneshots. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Remember to R&R, because the chances are I R&Red on yours! :P xx
Sign up to rate and review this story