Categories > Original > Romance > Monster High + a Vampire

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Kuyo tries to get revenge for what happened in the last chapter.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-03 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 2094 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

That evening, Tsukune/Richie was visiting his 'ghoul'-friends at their dorm-house (/a two-story, off-campus ‘haunted house’ provided exclusively to foreign-exchange students/). They were all sitting in the living room, talking, while Dahila was snuggled up to him in the loveseat.

"Oh man! I know I said it once already but," He started, "it's so good to be back to normal."

The others started to laugh.

"So," Dahila started. "Are you going to come back with us when we're done?"

"I might. You guys know I'm nothing without you." he said.

The rest of the girls grabbed him in a tight hug. Dahila on his right, Clawdeen on his left, Frankie around his neck, and Draculaura around his waist.

"The only thing is... what to do about Tsukune’s parents?" Ritchie mused.

"What do you mean?" Draculaura asked, looking up at him.

"They’re not monsters, but they are good, kind, and loving people. You’d like them." he said.

"Well, most ‘people’ don’t really like us, but if you say so, hun." Clawdeen purred as she snuggled deeper into his arm.

Dahila leaned up and kissed him on the lips, before pulling away and reaching over the arm of the loveseat to where her bag was. She opened the bag and pulled out a small 8-inch doll that looked, and was dressed, a lot like him. She smiled as she handed it to him.

"Oh wow, thank you Dahila." Richie said as he gave her kiss on the lips. "I was wondering when I was getting one."

"I wanted to get it just right so it would look exactly like you." She said.

"I'll always cherish it." He said as he held it to his chest.

"You’d have gotten it a lot sooner if you hadn’t been captured and... brainwashed." Frankie said.

"Frankie!" Draculaura hissed.

"What?" the monster-girl asked.

"It’s alright." Tsukune/Richie said. "Technically, though, it wasn’t my fault."

"Swear, if I ever find those hunter-bastards!!!" Clawdeen growled.

"Now, now, no need for a lady to swear." Tsukune/Richie said as he reached up and gently caressed her cheek and kissed her nose making her blush.

"Sorry. I’m just.... we’ve all missed you." Clawdeen said as she snuggled into his arm. "Like... part of our little family was gone."

"Speaking of which... what about this cousin of yours?" Frankie asked.

"Shinji?" Clawdeen asked in mild surprise.

"He’s kinda cute. And I think that other girl, Mizore?, kinda likes him too." Draculaura said with a smile.

"Guy stuck his neck out for her. That’d make me interested." Frankie said.

"Girls, I’ve known you all long enough to know what you’re thinking, but do you really wanna do this?" Clawdeen asked.

Draculaura and Frankie smiled as they looked at each other.

‘Hmm. Wonder if I should feel sorry for Shinji?’ Tsukune/Richie thought.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The next morning found Tsukune/Richie and the girls in homeroom class, which is where Shinji was greeted by his cousin with an affectionate hug.

"Morning, Cuz!" Clawdeen said as she hugged the young man from behind.

"Ohayou gozaimasu, itoko." Shinji replied, touching his forehead to the she-wolf’s. (Translation: Good morning, cousin)

Moka and Yukari were about to greet Tsukune, when the succubus/fallen angel was suddenly ‘embraced’ by a familiar yellow-sweater wearing girl with blue hair.

"TSUKUNE!!" Kurumu shouted, smothering his face into her breasts once again.

However, before Yukari could drop a washtub onto the busty succubus’s head, Kurumu was yanked off forcefully by the tall girl with pale-green skin.

"Get a hold of yourself, girlfriend!" Frankie stated, holding up Kurumu in mid-air.

However, before anything else could happen, Kuyo, dressed in his dark-blue militaristic uniform, stormed into the classroom with two of his henchmen behind him. Everyone looked over to him as he spoke.

"Clawdeen Wolf! I would like to speak with you!" Kuyo snarled at the she-wolf as he marched over to her.

But before he could reach her, Tsukune/Richie and Shinji stood up for her, blocking his path.

"What do you want with her?" Tsukune/Richie asked.

"None of your concern! Now stand aside!" Kuyo barked.

"Make us!" Shinji snarled.

"Richie, Cuz, No! I have this." She reassured them.

"Itoko..." Shinji started.

"Guys, what type of girlfriend, no, what type of woman would I'd be if I let my family fight my battles?" she asked.

"But it’s not just your fight babe." Tsukune/Richie said. "Even before I ever got here, foxboy’s been a pain in the ass." he said, turning toward Kuyo, "But I’ll tell you what: you find one person, who’s mother is a succubus, besides Kurumu-chan, and who’s father is a fallen angel, and who is more world-famous than myself, and I’ll let you take me out. But until then," he said, walking up to the blond-haired enforcer, "My furry little girlfriend ain't going anywhere, because..." he said as he jabbed his fingers into Kuyo’s chest. "You... Got... NOTHING!"

His arm suddenly wrapped around Clawdeen’s waist, the young monster dipping and kissing her on the lips. He pulled her up, holding her close.

"YOU DARE DEFY ME?" Kuyo yelled as he flamed up.

A bolt of fire shot towards them, only to be blocked by a shield of ice that appeared right before Tsukune/Richie and Clawdeen. The group of students turned and noticed that Shinji’s hand was outstretched, and covered in ice.

"Shall we?" Tsukune/Richie asked the ice-wolf.

"Absolutely." Shinji replied with a smile.

Tsukune/Richie took off his hat as his horned-halo formed behind his head. His ears became pointed as large black wings with red tips sprang from specially designed slits in the back of his shirt.

Shinji transformed into his werewolf form, his clothes threatening to rip from the muscle expanse, his body covered in white and ice-blue fur with ice-blue eyes and claws that looked like they were made of ice.

Everyone, from the Monster Girls from America to Kuyo’s henchmen, backed up at seeing the trio ready to go.

"I’m going to enjoy searing the flesh from your bones!" Kuyo growled as he got into an attack-stance readying to spring.

"You really want this pain and embarrassment?" Tsukune/Richie asked with a smirk.

"And I owe you!" Shinji growled.

"Please! Neither of you have the vampire to protect you." Kuyo said with a smug tone.

Shinji suddenly moved, speeding around Kuyo and surrounding him in a barrier of ice, which quelled his fire powers, as Tsukune/Richie lunged forward and forcefully punched the yoko in his face, sending him sailing out of the class window and into the forest.

Everyone remained stock-still, shocked at what had just happened.

"I don't need Moka to protect me." Tsukune/Richie said as he and Shinji reverted to their human forms.

Kuyo’s men departed as Ms. Nekonome entered the room.

"Good morning, class. Are we ready to begin?" the ever-chipper and completely oblivious catwoman asked.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later Tsukune/Richie and the others were headed for lunch. Clawdeen had pulled Shinji along since she wanted to improve his social skills. (And she was proud of him for what he did to Kuyo.) It was on their way to the outside lunch tables that Moka spoke up.

"um Tsukune-kun?" Moka started, causing the young male monster to look at her. "How did you meet the others?"

"Well," he started to say, looking at Clawdeen and the others. "You wanna tell?"

"I'll go first!" Frankie spoke up. "I was cruelly berated for a small miss step, back when I was a member of the Fearleader squad."

Dahila growled at hearing this story.

"It's okay Dahila. It was my fault." Frankie said to the voodoo girl.

"IT WAS NOT!" Dahila snapped, "THAT, OOO!"

"Who?" Kurumu asked.

"Cleo de Nile. The captain of our squad." Draculaura explained.

It was Yukari who quickly put together the name. "‘Cleo de Nile’? Cleopatra... the Nile River.... she is a mummy, desu?" the preteen witch asked.

"Yeah. I was heart broken and here comes this, scarily handsome guy, he saw me crying and not even knowing me or why I was crying, he hugs me, letting me cry on his shoulder. That was when I looked at him and recognized him as 'Kid Incu', one of my favorite rap monstars. He introduced himself and told me if I ever needed to talk to come see him."

"Aw, that's so sweet!" Kurumu sighed. "Tsukune!" she cried, about to jump and give the male monster another breast facial.

"KURUMU!" The other Yokai girls shouted, halting her amorous attempt.

"Okay, okay, jeez!" she hugged.

"He was so nice and kind." Frankie said, wrapping her around him and kissing him on the cheek. "Still is. That's what got me attracted to him."

"He’s been there for all of us." Clawdeen said. "Especially after what happened with me and that Kuyo jerk." she said.

"Yeah, Kuyo's always been a jerk." Moka said.

But before Clawdeen could continue, a huge orc came over to Tsukune/Richie and grabbed him from behind. Everyone gasped in shock, until the pair spoke.

"KID!" He said and hugged him tightly.

"CRACKSKULL!" Tsukune/Richie said.

Crackskull had short, black hair, dark eyes and dressed in a black and silver shirt, cargo pants, closed toed sandals and a 'Ben Davis' hat. The friends hugged tightly.

"Aw, man! I missed you!" Tsukune/Richie said.

"I missed you too Kid." the orc said. "Hello ladies."

"Hello, Crackskull." Draculaura said as the others waved and smiled.

Tsukune/Richie turned to the Yokai girls and Shinji.

"This is one of my closest friends, Uncle Crackskull." Tsukune/Richie explained. "We aren't related. I can't pronounce his first name, but when he hooked up with me, his niece and nephew had visited and called him ‘uncle’ so I started to call him 'uncle'. His last name is Crackskull though." he said and then introduced the Yokai girls, and Shinji, to the orc.

"Nice to meet you," the orc said.

While the group was sitting around and having lunch, Clawdeen suddenly caught a whiff of someone who happened to be nearby.

"Hey, Ms. Shirayuki! You gonna join us?" Clawdeen spoke to a nearby bush.

The group looked over as a lilac-haired girl with pupilless blue eyes stood up from behind the bush.

"Mizore-chan?" Tsukune/Richie asked.

"Figures." Kurumu huffed. "Can’t stop stalking us, can you, Frosty?"

Mizore ignored the busty succubus and walked over to the group, Clawdeen ushering her to sit next to Shinji.

"How did you know I was there?" Mizore asked the she-wolf as she sat next to the ice-wolf.

"I could smell your lollipop." the she-wolf said with a grin. "Grape, right?"

"Yes." Mizore said, impressed by her sense of smell. ‘If she can tell what flavor my lollipop is, she can no doubt tell what monster I am.’ she thought.

"If you wanted to join us, Mizore-chan, all you had to do was ask." Tsukune/Richie said.

"I am not accustomed to social interactions." Mizore stated.

"What a surprise. Neither is Shinji." Clawdeen said as she hugged her cousin lightly.

"Itoko!" Shinji said with a mild blush.

"He’s so cute. Especially when he gets flustered." the she-wolf said.

"Maybe the two of you could find something to talk about." Frankie said to the icy-pair.

"If they bothered to talk at all!" Kurumu added.

"Actually, I’m curious as to how all of you met." Shinji said to Tsukune/Richie, trying to divert the conversation away from himself.

"Well, that’s an interesting series of stories." Tsukune/Richie said.

The group continued to talk about how Tsukune/Richie met his girlfriends, until it was time to go back to class.

It was after classes were over that Keito and the disciplinary squad approached them.

"AONO!" The spider-woman hissed as the two groups faced off.

"What do you want, Spider Girl?" Tsukune/Richie asked.

"You aren’t in the system, Aono! Which means that, in simple terms, you can be expelled." Keito said.

The succubus/angel looked at her as if amused.

"Really? Which name did you use? Tsukune Aono or Richard Ryans?" he asked.

Keito paled as she looked at the transcripts.

"Hmm. Thought so." Tsukune/Richie said as he wrapped his arms around Clawdeen and Dahila and lead the group away.

"They’re like school during the summertime; they have no class." Tsukune/Richie grinned as they continued back to their dorms.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story