Categories > Original > Romance > Monster High + a Vampire

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

More friends show up and Kuyo attacks Clawdeen... and almost gets killed.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-03 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 2900 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

As Tsukune was walking towards his ‘ghoul-friends’ housing, when he found himself surrounded by six Monstrels. 

"Oh crap," he said, noticing the menacing looks on their faces as their hands turned into blades, razor sharp claws, and spikes started appearing out of their shoulders and elbows. 

However, before any of them could do anything, or before Tsukune could turn into his succubus/fallen angel form, green vines started to spring up and wrap themselves around some of them. 

"Hey what the?" One of the Monstrels said as he was suddenly knocked down. One-by-one the other Monstrels fell, and all by a trio of Monsters that Tsukune hadn’t seen before, but knew who they were. 

Tsukune took in the three people before him. The first person, a girl, had greenish skin and eyes, bright red hair and was dressed in a green T-shirt, bluish jorts (1), brown shoe boots and a black belt around her waist. The next one was a guy dressed in a denim shirt, black jeans, brown chaps and boots and a cowboy hat. The last one was a dark-skinned girl in a black muscle shirt, black leather slacks, boots and a vest with metallic buckles. 

"Hey Richie," said the red-haired girl. She gave him a tight hug and he hugged her back. 

"Man, it's good to see you," said the cowboy as he grabbed Tsukune’s shoulder.

"Yeah, we thought we'd never see you again." Said the African girl.

"Harleen! Steven! Rachael!" Tsukune shouted in surprise. "It’s so good to see you too." 

The group of friends hugged each other as they suddenly heard another pair of voices. 

"Well, looks like they found Richie." A male voice said. 

"That they did, brother dear." said a female voice. The quartet looked over and saw a teenage pair of twins. The girl had long dark hair while the boy had short dark hair. The female dressed in a T-shirt, jeans, jacket and sandals in colors of yellow, green and black. Her brother wore a green and black bucket hat, black robes, yellow socks, sandals and a white over robe. (2)

"The O'Shea's?!!" said a stunned Tsukune as they went over and grabbed him in a tight hug. "Oh, Man! I never thought I’d see you guys again!" 

"Same here, old friend!" Sean said. 

"Old?" Tsukune asked. 

"Don’t tease, brother." Kris said to her sibling. 

"Okay, as great as it is to see you guys, we’d better hurry or we’ll be late." Tsukune said. 

"Late? For what?" Harleen asked. 

"Clawdeen and the others were making dinner for me. Well, us, really. But they’d love to see all you guys!" Tsukune said. "Oh, and I’m not just Richie Ryans. I’m Tsukune Aono, also." 

"Really? That’s gonna be interesting to hear." Rachael said. 

"So Clawdeen and the others are here too?" Kris asked. "Who else?" 

"Frankie, Draculaura and Dahila." Tsukune said. 

"Ha! Sounds great!" Steven said as the group started towards the off-campus house. 

Once there, Frankie greeted them with a worried look in her eyes. 

"Richie! Have you seen Clawdeen anywhere?" She asked. 

Tsukune raised an eyebrow. "She wasn't with you guys?" he asked. 

"She was but someone had came to see her." Frankie said. 

"What were they dressed like?" Tsukune asked. 

"White military-like uniforms." Draculaura said.

"Kuyo!" Tsukune growled. "Wait here!" 

He was about to take off when Crackskull stopped him. 

"I'm going with you." the large orc said. 

"Crackskull..."

"Clawdeen's my friend too. I want to help."

"Come on!" Tsukune said, dashing away as Harleen, Cracker and Steven followed after their friend to find the female werewolf. 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BOOM! CRASH!

Clawdeen was slammed into the wall next to the schools incinerator, stunned and injured. 

Kuyo and his gang surrounded her, a wide and sadistic grin on his face. 

"You will be an example for everyone to prove our might. Once we are done with you, no one will ever stand up to us again." Kuyo declared. 

Suddenly, Kuyo and his men were knocked backwards by a blazing fast creature. Half of them frozen in the attack. 

"Argh! I was wondering when you were going to show up." Kuyo said as Shinji, in full werewolf-mode, crouched between the Enforcers and his cousin. 

"You touch her, you die!" the ice-wolf growled in a soulful southern voice. 

"Your time has ended!" Kuyo shouted, his body going into his humanoid yoko form. "As has that of your cousin! And once we’re done with you... I’ll deal with that Aono and all his friends. They will all see the true power of The Enforcement Committee!" 

"NEVER!" Shinji shouted. 

"Oh? And what are you going to do, little doggie? Even with your speed, you are no match for us! Even Me!" he shouted as he hurled a bolt of fire towards the ice wolf who chuckled.

"Wanna Bet?" Shinji shouted before letting loose a geyser-like blast of ice and cold. 

The heat and cold slammed into each other and created a blinding fog that covered the entire area. 

"You think a little steam is going to stop me from finding you?" Kuyo shouted. 

"Oh, I’m sure you’ll find me." Shinji said from the fog, though Kuyo and his gang couldn’t see him. "But the question is, if you do... will I be alone?

"Are you trying to scare me?" Kuyo asked, not noticing that his gang’s numbers were one-by-one disappearing. "By yourself?" 

"I don’t have to try, beings like you are natural cowards. And I’m not alone."

"Yes you are!" the yoko shouted. 

"No, he ain’t!" a gruff voice behind the yoko said. "Do you know why they call me 'Crackskull'?

Kuyo suddenly felt his head grabbed, his body lifted off the ground, and then slammed hard into the stony earth. He then felt a piercing cold surround his body as the fog started to clear. 

"What are you fools waiting for? Get him!" Kuyo shouted, only to notice that his squad were already beaten down by a group of newcomers, and that Tsukune had Clawdeen in his arms. Bridal-style.

"You alright?" Tsukune asked the female werewolf. She looked at him and nodded. "Good," he smiled at her, before walking up to Kuyo, who was locked in ice up to his neck and was guarded by Shinji and Crackskull, and she back-handed the yoko in the face. "I Warned You About Attacking My Girlfriend! This Will Get Your Group Taken Away From You And Get You Expelled!" He shouted at the imprisoned Enforcement Group leader. "Gin! How’s this for a headline: 'Leader of Protection Committee Attacks Exchange Student'?"

"It'll be in tomorrow's paper." Said the werewolf as he walked out and taking pictures. 

"No It Won’t!" Kuyo shouted. "I’ll Burn Every Paper You..." 

WHACK!

"Shut Up!" Crackskull snapped at the yoko after hitting him on the head. 

"Oh, and Gin? You take another indecent picture of my girlfriend, I Will Break You In Half!" Tsukune said with a snarl and bright glow of his eyes. 

"Okay, Okay." the lecherous werewolf said, sheepishly. 

"Shinji? Good job protecting ‘Deena." Tsukune said to the she-wolf’s cousin. 

The ice-wolf nodded as his cousin smiled at him. 

"Crackskull, Harley, Steven? Have fun with him. I'll take 'Deena back to the house. We’ll save you some dinner. Come on Shinji." He picked her up and leapt off, with Shinji behind them, leaving Kuyo with his friends.

"Well," Steven said, looking at Kuyo. "This is going to be fun." 

The only thing Kuyo knew, until he passed out, was pain.

"Thanks for getting me back to the house." Clawdeen said, snuggled into Tsukune’s chest as the trio arrived at the small mansion. 

"Hey, null persp." He said as they went inside, where Frankie hugged Clawdeen tightly before patching her up.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The next morning, Tsukune was talking to the Headmaster, telling him what had happened to one of his exchange students, and that he was going to leave the school because of what he was. Of course Mikogami (the Headmaster) was sad to see him go, but he understood. 

"Also, are you going to do anything about Kuyo?" Tsukune asked. 

"The most I can do right now is suspend him for an undisclosed amount of time," he said. "I know, he attacked an exchange student but..."

"That’s It?" Tsukune gasped, shocked. 

"Unfortunately, I cannot become directly involved." 

"What? Why?" 

"Because I am the one who granted Kuyo and his Enforcers their authority. If I were to rescind that authority, it would mean that I made a mistake. My future decisions would be questioned. Nothing would get done, and..." 

"AND Nothing! The reason why he attacked her was because she was standing up for me! Because that soon-to-be fur coat thought I was a human and when I find the bastard that turned me in to a human and locked my powers away I'm going to kill him! Kuyo's going to join him if you don't do something about him!" 

With that Tsukune stormed out of the office, the Headmaster just sighed as he watched the young man leave. 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later that day, Tsukune was on his way to a class when a couple of Monstrels launched a sneak attack against him. However, Tsukune quickly recovered and moved to face them as Frankie and the others arrived. He took off his hat and tossed it to Frankie, the hat landing on her head before he made his move. Jumping up in the air, Tsukune kneed one Monstrel in the face, knocking him back as he threw out his foot and kicked the other in the stomach. The first Monstrel quickly covered himself in armor, only to get clocked in his un-armored jaw, and was thrown into a wall. He pulled himself out of the wall, only to suddenly get iced up and trapped. The other Monstrel was about to attack Tsukune from behind, only to have Tsukune quickly covered his ears as a loud cry sent the Monstrel flying out the window. 

Tsukune looked back and smirked, seeing Sean standing behind him, and Shinji standing behind Sean. Sean closed his mouth as Tsukune stood up, and Frankie placed his hat back on his head.

"ANYONE ELSE WANNA THROW DOWN?" Tsukune yelled to the entire school. "Fair Warning! You Want Some? Please, By All Means Step Up! Plenty Of Knuckle Sandwiches For Everyone! Also, Tell Those Monstrels Bastards I'm Through Playing! Now I'm Playing For Keeps!" 

That said, Tsukune and his friends took off for class. 

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After school, several members of the Protection Committee started to quit on Kuyo.

"But Why?" the yoko asked. 

"Kuyo, Aono's not human!" Said the member, "His real name's not even ‘Tsukune Aono’. It's Richie Ryans! He is a fallen angelubus!" 

"All the more proof that he stole those powers!" Kuyo naively stated. 

"GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD! THOSE ARE HIS POWERS! I know they are because I read his energies when he was fighting those Monstrels! He may not be Yokai, but he is a monster! That's what you don't get Kuyo! Now Get Out Of My Way!" She said as she took off her jacket and threw it into his face.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile Tsukune and the others were having lunch as Dahila was snuggled against him. 

"Hey, can I try some of that?" Tsukune asked her as she was having some of her mom's gumbo. 

"Okay, but it is spicy." She said, so he did and she was right it was spicy.

"Oh wow, this is good. But, it is spicy!" He said, gasping at the heat coming out of his mouth. 

"Here." Shinji said, frosting his drink. 

"Thanks!" Tsukune said as he quickly downed the icy-cold drink. 

"I still can’t believe you took on the Enforcers, again, and won." Kurumu said. "No one’s ever done that and got away with it." 

"Not to mention those Monstrels. They’re like Roaches!" Yukari piped up. 

"That’s cause they never had to take on a whole group of us before." Steven said. 

"And here I thought foreign schools would be boring." Harleen said as she ate her vegetables. 

"Between the Enforcers and those Monstrels, it’s a wonder we have any time for school." Shinji said. 

"Chill, cuz." Clawdeen said to Shinji, who gave her an amused smirk. "No pun intended." she said with a dazzling smile. "Sides, at least we don’t have to fight them alone." 

"I’d rather not fight. But... it’s nice to know I can at least protect my family." Shinji said as the she-wolf hugged her cousin around the neck with her right arm. Her left arm had a small wrap around it from her being attacked by Kuyo. 

The group continued eating and enjoying each others company before going back to class. 

After the beat down of the Monstrels by Tsukune the other monsters were showing him some respect now. Mostly giving him room to walk down the halls, and not trying to pick fights with him. 

"Hey, uh Aono, no hard feelings right?" one of the monsters said. 

Tsukune raised an eyebrow. "Okay sure, no hard feelings." He said, but slapped the other monster's hand away. "Even though we squashed the beef, I'm not touching your hand." 

 

TBC

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEW CHARACTERS 
Name: Isley, Harleen

Daughter of Poison Ivy

Age: 15

Killer Style: All natural, just like my mom.

Freaky Flaws: Besides my natural green skin and the fact things tend to grow around me it's my vines are going everywhere.

Pet: My Venis Fly Trap, 'Audrey'.

Favorite Activity: Gardening, making new plants.

Favorite School Subject: Almost everything.

Least Fav. School Subject: Physical Deaducation, unlike mom I'm not all that physical.

Favorite Food: Cinnamon bun pancakes.

Favorite Colors: Red and green

BFF: 'Uncle Crackskull', Frankie Stien, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Dahlia Samedi, Kid Incu, Steve Lazarus, Angus Anesland, Kris and Sean O'Shea, Momoki Onago and Cassandra "Candy" Rabitaille. 

 

Name:Lazarus, Steven

Son of Lazarus

Age: 16

Killer Style: Modern Western

Freaky Flaws: I'm addicted to pain.

Pet Peeves: People trying to kill me.

Pet: A raven named, Duncan

Favorite Activity: Target Practice

Favorite Food: Texas style Bar-B-Que

Favorite School Subject: Almost everything.

Least Fav. School Subject: The college courses

Favorite Colors: Brown and blue

BFF: 'Uncle Crackskull', Frankie Stien, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Dahlia Samedi, Kid Incu, Harleen Isley, Angus Anesland, Kris and Sean O'Shea, Momoki Onago and Cassandra "Candy" Rabitaille. 

 

Name: Rachael 'Ray' Brooks

Daughter of Eric 'Blade' Brooks

Age: 17

Hair: Light brown with streaks of black

Eyes: Brown (silted)

Killer Style: I kinda emulate my dad sometimes, leather and trench coats.

Freaky Flaw: I have an extreme vengeance for vampires, ask Draculaura it's as if I'm programed to fight them. 

Favorite Color: Black, just straight black.

Favorite Food: Burgers, Medium rare.

Biggest Pet-Peeve: My automatic hatred for vampires, it can be so annoying sometimes.

Pet: Vix, my blood red fox, she was a rescue vixen I picked up when she was a kit.

Favorite Activity: Racing and working on my dad's cars.

Favorite school subject(s): Physical Deaducation (I love getting physical) and Math.

Least Fav. School subject(s): Dead Languges and Bite-ology.

BFF: Draculaura(ironic, huh), Frankie Stien, Clawdeen Wolf, Harleen Isley, Steve Lazarus, Angus Anesland, Kris and Sean O'Shea, Momoki Onago and Cassandra "Candy" Rabitaille, 'Uncle Crackskull', Dahlia Samedi and Kid Incu. 



Name: O'Shea, Kris

Daughter of the Banshee and the Siren

Age: 16 

Killer Style: I basically love British Punk Rock style.

Freaky Flaw: I talk really LOUD sometimes.

Pet: Golden eagle name Roc.

Favorite Activity: Singing along with 'Kid Incu', working on songs and flying with my bro.

Pet Peeves: Surprisingly, people who raise their voice at me.

Favorite School Subject: Almost everything.

Least Fav. School Subject: Mad Science, I just don't get it.

Favorite Food: French Fries and anything Kid cooks.

Favorite Colors: Yellow, green and black

BFF: 'Uncle Crackskull', Frankie Stien, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf and Dahlia Samedi (oc), Kid Incu, Harleen Isley, Steven Lazarus, Angus Anesland, Momoki Onago and Cassandra "Candy" Rabitaille and my brother Sean. 

 

Name: O'Shea, Sean

Son of the Banshee and the Siren

Age: 16 

Killer Style: I like the anime shinigami style.

Freaky Flaw: I talk really LOUD sometimes and have a psychic link with my sis.

Pet: Golden eagle name Roc.

Favorite Activity: Singing along with 'Kid Incu', working on songs and flying with my sis.

Pet Peeves: Surprisingly, people who raise their voice at me and tell me my singing sucks.

Favorite School Subject: Almost everything.

Least Fav. School Subject: Mad Science, I just don't get it.

Favorite Food: French Fries, grilled cheese sandwiches and anything Kid cooks.

Favorite Colors: Yellow, green and black

BFF: 'Uncle Crackskull', Frankie Stien, Draculaura, Clawdeen Wolf, Dahlia Samedi, Kid Incu, Harleen Isley, Steven Lazarus and my own sister, Kris, Angus Anesland, my sister Kris, Momoki Onago and Cassandra "Candy" Rabitaille. 


Those are mine in Chapter 3: Harley is Poison Ivy's daughter, back in the 90s there was a TV show called 'the Lazarus man' it stared Robert Ulrich as a Ranger or something that was shot and killed but came back to life like Lazarus. Steven is his son, the twins are from Scotland and act like the Weasley twins some time. BUT they love to fight. Ray is the daughter of Blade. Hope that helps some.
Sign up to rate and review this story