Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taylex

The Next Level

by AllTimeRomance 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-04 - 1125 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3;
“You should feel lucky. P.C Dunn has agreed to see you straight away”. Alex didn’t feel that it was the time or the place to say anything, so he kept his lips sealed, and walked through the long blue corridors.
Once Alex was in the interview room, he felt a sudden cold breeze as the Police officer walked through the door.
“So, could you please state your full name and date of birth please?”
“Urrh, Yeah, Alexander William Gaskarth, born on the 14th of December, 1987.”
“Yeah, okay, so what’s this I hear about you hitting a man in the middle of a night club?”
“I’m not going to lie, he stole my girlfriend off me, and I got really angry.”
“You do realise that this is not acceptable, and you hit him right in the middle of a popular nightclub, probably scaring people from going back there?” Alex stayed silent. He knew what he had done was wrong. The police officer did show some sympathy for Alex.
“Look mate, I know how it feels, that’s happened to me before, however, it is my job to protect our country, and I can’t have you going around punching people now can I? You’ll have to stay here overnight in a cell, but if luck’s on your side, you should be home tomorrow morning.”
Tomorrow. The ‘Sun’ newspaper will be out tomorrow, and if anything was said, that’ll be him screwed, also, he was due on stage in less than 24 hours, and if he couldn’t get out of his cell, what was he supposed to do? He slumped onto his bed, and began to make a phone call. After about seven attempts of ringing Jack, Alex thought that Jack was probably to drunk to even know what was going on, and his phone was probably somewhere it shouldn’t be. He didn’t bother ringing the rest of the band, because the chances are that they were asleep. So instead, he tried ringing the only person he could think of. Tay. It was 3 o’clock in the morning, and the chances of her picking up were relatively slim, but Alex being Alex decided that he had nothing to lose...
“Hello, who’s this?”
“Tay, it’s Alex, I need some help.” Worried Alex
“Alex, it’s 3 o’clock in the morning, can’t it wait?”
“No, it really can’t. I’m stuck in a prison cell, and I was wondering if you cou-“
“WHAT? Why are you in a cell? What have you done is this a joke?”
“I’ll explain... If you come and get me”
“Urgh I’ll see what I can do, said Tay sleepily. Luckily, Tay only lived about ten minutes from the police station, and after about half an hour, her face appeared round the corner.
“Come on you, I’ll take you home” whispered Tay.
“Oh, thank you so much Tay!” said Alex, as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
Once Alex was in Tay’s car, he explained everything that happened.
“We all told you to ditch her Alex, when will you ever listen?” chuckled Tay.
“Tay, y’know, is there any chance of me stopping round yours tonight? Cause, I don’t want the band finding out.”
“Ermm... Yeah, sure, why not” said Tay, trying to hide her smile. As Tay walked through the door, Alex nearly fell over some shoes that had been left there, which made him feel all embarrassed.
“Alex, you’ll have to share my bed, my mom’s sleeping on the sofa, and she’s had some troubles at home.” So, at 4 o’clock in the morning, Alex and Tay climbed into bed, Alex in his boxers, and Tay in her nightdress.
“Y’know Tay, you look kinda cute in that...” said Alex seductively.
“Hehe, thanks, you too” said Tay, as she winked. The rest of that night was a blur, and the next thing he knew, Alex woke up lying next to Tay, wearing nothing but his skin. Alex had a headache, and felt sick, and he only remembered part of what happened the previous night.
“Hey, Alex, that was awesome!”
“Haha, I know, right, Tay, I was thinking, and you’re really special to me, would you be my girlfriend?”
“Oh, Alex, of course I will, come here!” Alex’s lips met Tay’s, and for the first time in over 3 years, he got butterflies. Alex was so elated; he couldn’t help but jump with joy. Tay found this funny, in a cute way, and held him close. They listened to the sound of each others heart beat, and for once, both Tay and Alex felt free from the rest of the world. Alex jumped slightly as the letterbox slammed shut, and Tay went to get the newspaper.
“Tay, can I have a look at today’s weather?” requested Alex?”
“Ermm... Are you sure you want to babe, I mean, it looks like its going to be sunny all day” Lied Tay.
“Come on. Hand it to me.”
“Hmm... Okay” Said Tay, in a low, hushed voice.
As Alex gripped the paper, Tay clung on to it for as long as she could, before loosing grip, and letting go. She kept her head down whilst Alex read the headline.
“Oh yeah, well this is great”

“Local Rockstar Looses Control, Rock To Blame?” Alex read aloud, before beginning to read the rest of the article in his head.
Local Rockstar Alex Gaskarth, Singer of All Time Low, was arrested yesterday after a scuff up at a local pub in the early hours of yesterday morning. It is said that Tay Jardine, friend of Alex, and Singer from We Are The In Crowd bailed him out and ‘looked after’ him at her home. We interviewed the victim, and he quoted “He just couldn’t understand that his girlfriend wants me now, she’s over him, I wasn’t out to fight, I was just defending myself from him. He should be put away if you ask me”... Alex didn’t want to think about it anymore, but he’d decided that he didn’t want to go back to the rest of his band, and he was definitely sure that Sonisphere was a no-go for him, if he wanted to play the gig, he’d have to be leaving in less than two hours.
“Go on Alex, at least go back to see Jack, he’s probably done something bad before.” Tay said, with sympathy written all over her face.
“Okay, fine, but you have to come with me, we’ll have to tell them about us one day.” Replied Alex.
Sign up to rate and review this story