Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taylex

Love madness

by AllTimeRomance 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-05 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 974 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4;
Once Alex had arrived back at the bus, arms wrapped around Tay’s, a sudden rush of anxiety rushed over him. He slowly walked towards their tour bus, trying to act as normal as possible. Alex opened the door on the bus, and right in front of him stood Jack.
“Oh Alex! We’ve been worried sick! Where have you been? Are you okay?” Jack blurted, throwing his arms tightly around Alex’s shoulders.
“Ermm... Yeah, I’m fine, you haven’t read the papers lately have you?” Quizzed Alex, pushing Jack away.
“ Yeah, I know you’re probably having a rough time at the minute bro, but you’ll get through it. In my opinion, doing Sonisphere will put you on a high, besides, if our fans are loyal, we should still get a big crowd, come on, the bus leaves in 30 minutes.”
“Urgh. Okay, I suppose I could do with it, and one more thing, last night, I was at Tay’s house, and I discovered how nice a person she is, and now we’re... we’re..”
“Dating.” Interrupted Tay.
“Wow! That’s great! Good Luck Alex, hey, Tay should come with us!”
“Um, I don’t know guys, I mean, wont it be a little awkward, me standing behind the stage?”
“Yeah, that’s a great idea! We’ll pop over to Tay’s now and get her some clothes.” replied Zack, ignoring Tay’s comment.
“Hello... Guys... Are you even listening to me? What ar-“
Alex nudged Rian, and his face changed, a sudden cheeky smile appeared. Before she knew it, Tay was over Rian’s shoulder, being carried onto the tour bus.
It took Tay forever to get ready, it was like she had drowned in the amount of clothes and shoes she had.
“Are you serious?” Alex said, giving out a little giggle.
“What? Haven’t I got enough? I can put some more i-“
“No, I’m sure you have plenty, our only problem is getting all of your stuff to fit on the bus, as well as us” teased Alex. Tay friendly punched Alex on the arm, which knocked him off balance a little. Alex stared deeply into Tay’s eyes, butterflies filling his stomach. Tay leaned in, and their lips touched, and again, and again. They must have been at it for like minutes, because Jack and Rian walked in, wondering where the hell they’d been.
“EW. Gross. Alex, I thought you only ever kissed me?” said Jack, obviously depressed.
“Aah, don’t worry about it man, you know what we do behind the stage curtains, I always have time for my Jackie...” whispered Alex into Jack’s ear, kissing it softly. Jack shivered, straightened up, and let out a little cough.
“Come on then guys, we don’t have all day, we’re due to play in 5 hours.” remarked Jack, pointing at his imaginary watch. Rian, being the gentleman he was, carried Tay’s entire luggage out to the tour bus, whilst Alex and Jack kept pretending to rape each other.
On the bus, Alex had set up his guitar hero set, that one of his fans had brought him for his birthday. It was fun while it lasted but Jack fell on the drums about four times, and eventually they snapped.
“Oh Jack, how are you so skinny, and yet you weigh the same as a fucking elephant?” teased Alex, with Tay perched on his lap.
“I’m not heavy... I’m just... Big boned.” Said Jack. Alex slapped him on the butt, and Jack flinched in excitement.
“Hey, Alex, I wanna go into the bunk, I’m going to rest until we get there, you coming?” Asked Tay, winking at Alex.
“Ermm... Yeah, sure, why not? I could do with forgetting about what’s happened” Answered Alex, Wobbling his knees so that Tay stood up. Holding hands, Tay and Alex strolled to the other end of the bus, clambered into the bottom bunk, and pulled the curtains attached to the bed across.
“This bed is really small, hey Alex, watch your hand its-“
“I know where my hand is” teased Alex.
“Are you sure you wanna? Y’know, after everything thats happened?” worried Tay.
“I’m surer than sure, come on Tay, you know you can’t resist.”
The banging noises coming from the bed were outrageous, well, enough to make Jack go green with jealousy. ‘That should have been me’ Jack thought to himself. Zack appeared around the corner, humming along to Muse on the radio.
“Hey, what the fuck are they doing in there?” Quizzed Zack, cramming a doughnut into his mouth.
“I don’t know, and I don’t care. Alex is mine. His parts are mine.” Stropped Jack.
“Dude. That’s kinda creepy...”
“I don’t give a crap. Hey, where’s Rian? He’ll back me up.” Right on cue, Rian walked into the lounge of the bus.
“I don’t think I wanna know what them two are up to. It’d make more sense if it was him and Jack” Rian said.
“Ha. See. I knew Rian would back me up.” Jack laughed.
“Fuck you, that’s what” Zack stuck his tongue out at Jack, and went to the back of the buss to do some pull-ups. After about an hour, Alex walked into the lounge and threw himself on the sofa next to Jack, and kissed him on the cheek.
“Did you manage to fix the drums, douchebag?” whispered Alex into Jack’s ear.
“Nah, but who gives a fuck? We’ll just but some more”. The bus pulled up into the Sonisphere car park, allowing the band to have two hours to get everything perfect. Alex woke Tay up, and they both help Rian, Jack and Zack unload the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story