Categories > Original > Fantasy > Bloodlust chapter one

Bloodlust chapter three

by midnightlover 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 1728 words

0Unrated
I sat in the huge room and sobbed. I was confused and mostly just scared. Why was I here? Did I do something wrong? I pulled the pillow that laid next to me into my chest, hugging it. Frankie had led me through spooky hallways up a flight of two stair cases, passed a weird painting of dark forests and people I haven’t ever seen. We passed by many doors. Frankie had told me where some led to, but I forgot where, not really paying attention. We approached two dark, oak doors leading into the bedroom. Around the door, carved in the wood, were vines and leaves. I was told to go inside and wait for the master to return. Frankie had locked me in the mysterious room. The room was huge and dark. The walls were a dark crimson red. All the furniture was black like the night sky. In the wall sat a stone fireplace. A fire was roaring inside, flickering out of the steel cage that surrounded it. The room was lit by candle light. The room had an eerie vibe to it. I lay back onto the soft bed and looked up at the canopy that hung down. I had never seen one in real life, only heard of one. Stars, shapes and moons were stitched into the fabric. I had stopped crying earlier and now I was tired. I kept thinking about what I could have done wrong, to have this happen to me. I was so scared. I got off the bed and walked around the room. I walked over to the curtains that cover the window. I pulled them back feeling the smooth velvet between my fingers. I smiled slightly. It was night. The stars were scattered across the sky twinkling at the world below them. The moon sat full in the sky brightening up the night. I could only make out the shapes of trees in the distance, as I came closer to the house there were still many trees. I was in a forest in the middle of nowhere. I chewed on my lip realizing no one knew where I was, or would be able to find me. A single tear slid down my cheek and hit the floor. I pulled myself up into the window seat and sat there. I pulled my knees up to my chest for comfort and stared out into the darkness. The sound of the door being unlocked shattered my thoughts. I moved closer to the window watching the door open and Able walk in. I froze in my spot. He closed the door behind him staring around the room until his eyes stopped on mine. His long black hair hung messy off his face. He was tall very tall with lean muscles. His complexion was pale very pale, but he was a monster, a blood sucker. He smiled. No fangs, they were hidden. I felt sick.

“Is the room to your likening Love? I hope you don’t mind it.” He chuckled slowly walking closer to me. I looked away.

“Yes it’s fine, thank you.” I whispered using the manners my mom had taught me. A loud laugh broke through the room. I looked up at Able, he was laughing at me.

“You’re a filthy liar. I know you don’t like the room. None of your putrid kind would. You’re all so blind you can’t see the simple beauty in the darkness.” I didn’t realize how close he was until his hand shot out and grabbed me off the window seat. I fell into him smacking my face into his hard chest. Able spun me around quickly and pushed himself up against me. He was holding me there, so I couldn’t move.

“Please let me go,” I whispered, feeling him press harder against me. I could feel every part of his body against me. I felt my hair being pulled back. His finger tracing lightly down my neck, making me shiver. I wanted to run away to get away from him.

“Why am I here?” I closed my eyes trying to ignore his finger.

“Revenge.” Able tightened his grip on me. I squirmed in his arms. “Shhhh, Love don’t fight me, and everything will be okay.” He chuckled. His lips pressing down lightly sucking and biting as they moved against my neck. I inhaled sharply. Scared of what he was doing. His teeth grazed across the skin sinking in. A sharp pain shot through my neck. I let out a scream twisting in his arms. I wanted to die. He pulled his fangs out.

“Oops.” He smiled, pushing me away from him. I fell to the floor with a loud thud. I grabbed my neck feeling the warm sticky substance trickling down my neck. I moved my hand and looked at it. Blood! My blood! I looked at it in horror. Tears fell from my eyes falling, into my hand, mixing with my blood. I looked at Able. His lips were stained with my blood. I felt disorient. My head began to spin. I felt like I was going to throw- up. My vision began to blur as I fell, smacking my head against the floor, blacking out.

I stared at Ellie lying on the floor. She had fainted from all our excitement of the night. I mentally laughed to myself. She was a small, fragile girl. She had to be at least eighteen to nineteen years old. Just ripe for the picking. She had a beautiful complexion, and her body was made of curves making her really sexy. I wanted to do so many things to her, but not yet. I had to be patient. Her dark brown hair spread out around her. She smelled and tasted like strawberries. I groan just thinking about her, making my body come more alive than it already was. I watched her chest rise and fall with every breath she took in. I smiled slightly, picking her off the floor and placing her gently on the bed to rest, before I left the room, locking the door behind me.

I woke up in the huge bed. How did I get here I wondered? I couldn’t remember. I moved my head, cringing from the pain. I moved my hand up, feeling a bandage on my neck. I remembered now what Able had done to me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I tried my best not to cry. I wanted to go home. I wanted to see my father and mother. Heck, I would even be excited to see my fiancé James. I should have been a good girl and stayed away from the forest, but I just wanted a quiet place to read my books and get away from the world. I swear to myself, if I get out of here I’ll be a good girl and wife that’s only if I get out of here alive. I looked towards the curtains. A small ray of light shone through. It wasn’t enough to brighten up the room, but it told me it was daytime. How long have I been here? I wondered. I slowly got off the bed and drew the curtains back letting the light flood in. I was right, I was in a forest. For miles there was nothing but trees. A sharp knock on the door broke me from my thoughts.
“Yes?” My voice cracked. I stared at the door waiting for the response, praying it wouldn’t be Able.

“May I come in?” Frankie’s voice came through the door. I sighed a sigh of relief. I nodded my head.

“Ah yes, yes you can.” I blurted out forgetting he couldn’t see me. The door opened. Frankie came in, hauling a cart with him.

“Good morning Ellie; I have your breakfast and a letter from the master.” He smiled at me lifting the silver lid off the plate revealing a stack of pancakes covered in strawberries, whip cream, and syrup, with a side of bacon and a cup of orange juice. My stomach let out a growl. I looked away from the delicious food. I wasn’t going to eat it. I would rather starve to death.

“I’m not hungry, but thank you,” I whispered sitting down on the window seat ignoring my breakfast.

“You have to eat or the Master will become angry.” Frankie turned and walked out leaving the food behind. I sat there for hours staring out the window lost in my thoughts. I slowly rose and walked toward the soggy, cold food, picking up the red envelope that accompanied it. My name was scrawled across it in pretty scripture. I opened the letter and began to read it.
Ellie,
Good morning Love, I hope you enjoy the breakfast. Frankie is an exceptional cook. I have left for the day to take care of some business. I will be back this evening. Frankie will bring you a dress for dinner. You will be dining with me tonight at seven o’clock sharp.
Able. A
I crumpled up the letter, tossing it to the ground. I wasn’t going to go to dinner with him. He was a monster. Hours passed by and still I hadn’t touched my food. Frankie had come and continued checking up on me. He replaced my breakfast with lunch. A grilled cheese sandwich, stew and a glass of milk. I didn’t touch it either. My body hated me for not eating as pain came and went through my stomach. I tried my best to ignore it. I was starving, but I wouldn’t eat.

“May I come in?” Frankie called. I glared at the wall not saying anything. I knew he would just walk in anyways. The door opened again, and again Frankie walked in. I sighed and glanced up, this time he was carrying a black silk dress. He placed it on the bed.

“You can tell Able I will not be joining him for dinner.” I looked out the window, feeling angry. How dare he think I would eat dinner with him!

“Alright, but I will warn you now, this will not please the master.” Frankie shook his head walking out the door leaving the dress.
Sign up to rate and review this story