Categories > Original > Fantasy > Bloodlust chapter one

Bloodlust chapter two

by midnightlover 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 911 words

0Unrated
“This will come back to haunt you. I know it.” Frankie looked me sternly in the eyes. I didn’t care. Why should I? Those humans will never find this place, let alone me or even the girl. They fucked up my life. Taking everything I owned. Killing my kind, and my family. It’s only fair; I take one of theirs to make one of my own.

“Don’t start with me Frankie. I don’t care. This had to be done.” I had got my revenge on that filthy colony, but it still wasn’t enough. I growled feeling my blood- lust mix with my anger. I barred my fangs like so many times before. I was in charge here. He is only the help. A servant boy. He had no rights to tell me what to think. The beautiful girl slowly stirred in her sleep waking her up. Her small porcelain hand moved across the bruise that had formed where Frankie had hit her, knocking the girl unconscious. Her eyes opened revealing two crystal blue gems. They looked around the room in a dazed trance. She was still very much out of it.

“But what if she escapes?” I growled flitting over to him. I grabbed him by the neck slamming him into the wall. Why did humans have to ask such dumb questions?

“DO YOU THINK I’M STUPID? DO YOU NOT THINK I CAN’T TAME A HUMAN GIRL? She won’t escape, and if she does, where will she go? I’ll track her down before she gets far and rip out her throat. I’ll drink the precious red liquid that courses through her veins. She will be dead if she escapes.” I chuckled, thinking about the last part I had said. I loosened my grip on his throat to allow him to breath.

“I’m sorry sir; I didn’t mean to doubt you. I was just trying to think outside the box.” Frankie stumbled over his words. I let him go. He fell to the ground, his hands on his neck gasping for more air. I turned away feeling slightly bad for hurting him. I notice the girl was fully awake now. She looked at me with fear. She was already scared of me. Her body shook slightly. No human could see, but my kind, we definitely could. Her breathing was quick and her heart was pumping faster and faster as I neared her. I smiled showing my fangs off.
“Hello Love, I see you’re awake,” I smirked

“Who... who are you?” she whimpered. Her voice was meek and shaky. It was a turn on. I knelt beside her, brushing back the stray hair behind her ear. She flinched from my touch. Her body began to shake even more. I smirked sliding my finger tip over the bruise, slightly pressing on it. She moved back, cringing. I smiled.

“I’m your worst nightmare.” I laughed grabbing her by the wrist and squeezing it. I looked at her pale blue veins popping out of her pale white skin. She yelped from the pain.

“Please stop! Please, it really hurts! Please!” She sobbed while trying to pry my fingers off her wrist. I smiled at her and let go. She was different.

“Frankie, take her to her room and make sure to lock the door.” I moved behind her, swiftly tracing my finger down her neck. She swallowed trying hard to ignore me. I stared at the veins in her neck wanting so badly to plunge my fangs deep into her neck, to hear her scream. I love it when they scream. “Be good Love. Don’t give Frankie any trouble or I’ll kill you,” I whispered into her ear. I pushed her away and walked out the door. I needed to hunt. I needed to feed the blood lust that had built up inside me.

“Come with me, I’ll show you to your room.” I held out my hand to the girl. She timidly took it. “I won’t hurt you unless you don’t listen to me, then I will have to. So please just listen because I don’t want to have to hurt you.” I smiled trying to calm her. She sniffled whipping away the tears from her eyes and face.

“Where am I?” Who are you and who was that horrible monster? Do you know he’s a vampire?” She mumbled letting go of my hand to hold herself. She stared at the floor not looking up at me not once. I sighed. I felt bad for kidnapping her for the master. She was a beautiful girl who didn’t need this to happen. I know I regretted this already.

“You’re in the Master’s home. I am Frankie. I help the Master out with chores and other issues. The monster you speak of is Able. My Master, soon will be your master. I watched as tears filled her already red eyes. She was crying again. I turned my back to her letting her cry. She would be crying a lot. She needed to get used to it. “Follow me…” I paused not knowing her name.

“Elizabeth,” she sniffed. “My names is Elizabeth, but call me Ellie.” She cried softly choking on some of the words she was trying to say. I nodded my head giving her a smile and led her to her room.
Sign up to rate and review this story