Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Counting Down the Days to Go

Counting Down the Days to Go

by Radioactive-Lollipop 3 reviews

My first attempt at M-Preg. FRERARD! Gerard and Frank had a fun drunken night three months back. Frank gets pregnant, Gerard's excited to be a daddy. But will Frankie allow the other to share the b...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-07-05 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 995 words

1Moving
/*I KNOW THIS IS TERRIBLE IT'S MY FIRST MPREG I'VE EVER WRITTEN!!! I got inspired from...Big Time Rush fan fictions...DON'T JUDGE!!*/



I walked through the double doors of the school, and scanned the area for my best friend. When I found him next to our fuzzy hair friend, I smiled and to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his belly, which was now a small little bump. That's right. Frank Iero is pregnant, with MY baby. The baby started out as a...one night stand, I guess you can put it that way. We were drunk, we fucked, I left. He understood BECAUSE we were drunk, but he didn't understand why we "weren't" a couple. 

"Gerard you can't do that!" he said pushing my face away. 

"It's my baby, I can kiss him if I want." I said blatantly. 

"Her."

"It's a boy Frankie, I know it is."

"Whatever."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't whatever me babe."

"Don't call me babe."

"It's so cute though! Babe and baby!"

Frank pouted, and I couldn't help but swoon over that face. I removed my hands from his body and cupped his face. Those hazel eyes made me melt all the time. 

"HELLO!" Ray said next to us. "Fro boy doesn't want to see you make out!!"

"Ray," Frank stated looking away from me. "We weren't making out, I don't even know what Gerard is doing."

"I'm looking at you duh," I said pressing my nose to his cheek. 

"Whatever I need to go. Don't wanna be late."

"Bye Frankie," I whispered in his ear, making him shiver. 

Frank didn't say bye back, in fact he quickly tore away from my grasp and sped down the hall. I watched him, and it broke my heart the slightest bit. 

"Gerard you scared the kid!" Raymond said punching my arm. "Why did you do that?!"

"Cause I love him, is that so hard to get!" I yelled throwing my hands up. 

"Are you guys even dating? Or is that just in your head? Have you even CONFESSED your feelings?!"

"The night we fucked, right before I had a drink, I told Frank I loved him. He was drunk so he kissed me, and then left. I was so stressed out so I started to down a few shots, eventually I was wasted. Frank came back from wherever he went, I grabbed his waist and mouth fucked him. That lead to actual fucking, and in the morning I was scared. That's why I ran off, because I thought I scared him and that he didn't want to be my friend. Let alone boyfriend."

"Whoa. Gerard I didn't know. But...?"

"I didn't know it was going to get him preggers, and when he told me I was so happy. I leaned in for a kiss and he ran, I was hurt. Now that I think of it though, Frankie may think I like him just because if the baby. Or he was hurt cause I left him in bed, and thought he scared me off," I was about to cry at this point. "Ugh I'm so stupid!"

I punched a locker and hissed in pain. Ray stared at me gobsmacked, like I announced I'm hitler's nephew or something and it made me uncomfortable. I couldn't take this anymore, I was about to bash my head in the locker. Or puke. Either one. 

"So let me see if I got this all right," Ray said pulling me away and walking me to class. "You love Frank, and he loves you. He thinks he's scared you off, you think you scared him off. You think he doesn't like you or something, and he thinks you're faking your love cause the baby?"

"Along those lines, yeah," I sighed. "What am I going to do?"

"Talk to him. That means no hugging, kissing, winking, flirting, stroking, caressing, OR sass."

I gasped and placed a hand on my chest when we got to Chemistry. How DARE he suggest I not be sassy! I looked over at my table, and noticed my lab partner was there. I walked over there, without swaying my hips too much, and sat next to Frank.

"Hey," I breathed, looking at my hands. 

"Hi," he whispered, tapping his pencil. 

"Frank can we talk?"

"About?"

I looked over at him, "Us."

"I guess."

"Well first I want you to know you are my BEST FRIEND nothing can change that. Second, I don't regret what happened. I wanted you WAY before the pregnancy, our baby hasn't messed with my emotions," I looked down at our desk before continuing. "Thirdly, I want to be your boyfriend, baby daddy, honey bunches of oats, I couldn't care less. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy."

Frank was silent, for a long time. Too long of a time. I looked up and I saw he was crying, why was he crying?

"Frank what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong."

"But you're crying," I yelled a little too loud. "IS THE BABY OKAY?!"

"Gee calm down. Nothing's wrong and the baby's fine. I'm just happy."

"Happy? About what?"

"That you don't regret what we did, I almost thought the baby was a mistake."

"She isn't, why would you think he was?"

"Did you just say 'she' and 'he' in the same sentence?"

"I don't feel comfortable with calling him an it. Her parents are outcasts, I dont want him to be one. She needs us."

"Cute. And well causeithoughyouwereplayingme," Frank said in an embarrassed rush, turning his face away. 

"I come up to you and kiss your belly every day, ever since the day you told me."

Frank smirked when the teacher started to pass out supplies. Wait, what are we doing? Were Frank and I talking that whole time? Whatever, Mr. Jenssen loves Frank and I, he knows we can somehow figure out what it is we have to do. The reward for being talkative. 
Sign up to rate and review this story