Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Guiding your Arrows

What harm could a run do?

by snowborderchickie 5 reviews

After school, Atlanta and Archie are going for a run. What harm could it be?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-07-09 - Updated: 2006-07-09 - 785 words

1Exciting
Authors Note:I figured that the first chapter doesn't really give you a feel of the story so I wrote this chapter the day of. Please read and Review.

Disclaimer: You know I don't own class of the titans, why even ask why even ask?

"Archie are coming?" Atlanta asked.

"Yah, one sec" He yelled back.

"Jeez, took you long enough" She said sounding a little annoyed

"Good things come to those who wait" He added jokingly

She gave him a playful punch and they where off. The park was only about a mile from the dorm and was always a good warm-up Atlanta found. As they entered the park, their was a cool breeze coming in.

"Hey Atlanta, I'll race you once around" Archie said.

"Your on" she answered back "You haven't eaten enough of my dust yet Arch?"

"Ok, ready" he started to say

"set" she continued

"Go" they said together and they where off like two jackrabbits.

Atlanta was a good deal ahead by the half way point. She felt like rubbing it in a bit. She stopped and the near by pond.

"Come on, you can do better than that" she laughed

"Hey the race isn't over yet" He called back

"Might....." She was cut off be a rustling in the bush.

"Or maybe you just need a..." He started to say

"Shhhhh" she looked alert

"What's up?"

"Shhhhh" she repeated "thiers something..."

A rock out of nowhere came and hit her on the head and knocked her into the near by water.

"Atlanta!" He ran towards the place she fell. "Water,... oh my god,ok, deep breath, I'm coming" He stood for a moment and stared at the water.

A giants foot appeared before him, and attached to it, of course a giant. It knocked him towards the ground, but he saved his fall by landing on him hands and flipping backwards. Now Haephaestus whip in hand, he grabbed his PMR from his pocket.

"Jay, Odie is anybody their?" their was no answer
"Anybody? Come on, I need help here!" he yelled into the PMR again.

The giant lunged forward just barely missing him

"Neil here, whats up?" The PMR answered

"Neil, I need you to lock my co-ordinates Now!" He shouted

"Why?" Neil answer back

"JUST DO IT, AND GET THE OTHERS AND GET HERE ASAP!" Archie said while just barely missing the giant again.

The giant lunged again this time he didn't miss. Archie dropped his PMR as he was picked up. He struck with his Haephaestus whip, it made contact and wrapped around his arm. Archie recoiled the whip. He saw a large red groove dripping with blood where the cord had hit. The giant dropped him in agony. Archie landed on his right heel.

"Yeooooow!" His scream could burst an eardrum.

The giant in a blind rage started randomly swinging a large branch he found on the ground. It was becoming harder for Archie to dodge the hard wood. The pain in his ankle was growing by the second.

The blood from the giants arm was dripping towards his hand. Making it harder for the great beast to hold on to his weapon. It slipped from his hands and hit Archie on the head knocking him out.

***********

"Archie are you ok?" the voice was faint but he could still hear it.

His eye slowly opened. He saw Theresa in the light. He was in Chiron's study.

"Theresa?" His voice was barely a whisper.

"That was a heard hit you took to the head" she said.

Archie sat up

"Atlanta is she ok?" He demanded

"The guys are trying to find her, we got their just after you where knocked out, we don't know where she is" she said. A tone of worry was in her voice.

Archie got up and ran as fast as he could back to the park.

What the fuck was I thinking. I flinched at the water. I should have dove in, oh my god, Atlanta, I'm so sorry, please be ok It went through his mind as a tear gently came down his cheek, from his eye to his chin. He got to the pond. He dove this time without hesitation.

He found Atlanta lying their and the bottom. Oh no, please no
He pulled her to the top, the rest of the gang was their waiting anxiously. He pulled her onto dry land.
Her once rosy cheeks had started to pail, her lips had started to turn blue, her skin once warm to the touch was ice cold. They didn't need to check her pulse to check what they knew. I don't think any of them wanted to be right.
Sign up to rate and review this story