Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ask Jane Doe

by JaneyDoe 3 reviews

Hi. This is an advice "column" I'm working on.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-08 - 269 words

0Unrated
Hi!

This isn't meant to offend anyone, but I'm working on an advice column type... Thing.

Here's what you need to know/ Might like to know...

1. This is only meant to give honest answers, and entertainment. NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE; If 13 people tell me it's offensive, I'll delete this account.

2. I write under MCR, because I have a separate account, too. And in that account, I guess you can tell, I write for MCR.

3. Your questions don't have to be serious. They can be absolutely fucking random, things you've been wondering, or questions from the heart. All will be answered respectfully.

4. If you want a question answered, either send it to the email address youkilledmissdoe@gmail.com, or leave a question (OR COMMENT!) in the review section.

5. If you choose to email me, (or messaging me on here, or leaving a review) I promise that I will keep your confidentiality. ;) Scouts honor.

6. You don't have to ask for my opinion. (Granted, I'll probably still give you one) If you're asking about a research question, or something you find oddly intriguing and you want to know the answer...? Well. I'm your person.

7. If you are ever wondering who I am, or what my (other) username is on here, I will answer any questions SO LONG AS THEY ARE SPECIFIC. If the question is just, "Who are you?" I'm not going to answer it. if you have a specific username in mind, or a question regarding me personally, I will tell you honestly.

Alright. PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS. It's my dream to have an advice column, so this is my attempt.
Sign up to rate and review this story