Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > What Once Was

The Hikaris' Goodnight

by RayneCrestheart 0 reviews

ch 12

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-07-08 - Updated: 2012-07-09 - 3707 words

0Unrated
(--Ryou--)

Bakura walked a few steps to the side of me, leading me out of the doorway to close the door. I was nervous to say the least. Did he honestly mean what he said? I walked to the middle of the room and stood still for a bit. I heard the door close before I felt lean arms come around my waist. I jumped at first, not used to intimate contact, but relaxed and leant back into strong pecks. Bakura tightened his grip and molded himself against my body.

He lowered his head a few inches until his forehead was resting on my shoulder. I turned my head and leant y head on his. We stayed like this for a few moments until he turned head as well and I was staring into pale purple, almost silver eyes. He stared at me for a moment until I couldn’t hold the gaze any longer and I looked away blushing.

I felt his cheek tense a bit on my shoulder and new he was smirking. “You blush at the weirdest of moments” he said in my ear.

I blushed harder, “W-well you say the weirdest things in the most awkward of places” I responded back childishly.

He chuckled at the comment. “’Awkward of places’, huh? You mean here?” he asked as he blew in my ear. I shivered a bit. He pulled away and before I could turn around or even ask what was happening I was flung over his shoulder. I blushed brighter I swore I could have seen my own face glowing.

“Ba-Bakura! Put me down you brute!” I cried highly embarrassed if not just by being picked up, but that he had a hand around my thighs and another on my but holding me steady. The next moment I was flung back over his shoulder and landed on my bed. I landed with a small squeak. “Bakura?” I asked good naturedly curious.

“I am not a brute. I just brought you over here, you seem tired.” He said shrugging his shoulders with a pout, feigning innocence.

I stared at him in disbelief before bursting out laughing. “Y-You just, just pouted! Oh my Ra! Are you taking a page from Yugi’s book? Pft! Ahaha, you don’t know how funny you look when you pout!” I cried as I fell back on my bed laughing. I looked at him again and noticed he was giving me a soft, friendly glare before he too began to chuckle.

“It doesn’t fit me does it?” he asked me, he crawled on the bed and ended up on his hands and knees over me. I felt a little nervous having someone hanging over me, but I trusted Bakura so I forced myself to calm. Bakura seemed to notice and smiled softly, “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything.” He assured me. I relaxed under him after that. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I trust you” I told him seriously. He looked at me in surprise.

“Is that all?” I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. All? It took me a moment to realize what he was getting at. I blushed AGAIN before I shook my head. He raised an eyebrow this time, “No?” he asked.

“I, I trust you, and… and I,” I paused, he looked at me as if he was about to burst with suspense so I decided to tease him just a bit. “And I respect you…” he deflated at that and looked away. I took my arms from around his neck and moved them to his narrowed cheeks, making him turn back to me, “And, I love you.” I said, breathing it out. His eyes widened in shock before he grinned.

“You did that on purpose didn’t you?” he asked me in a teasingly angry tone. I giggled and nodded, “Who’s taking a page from whose book again?” he chuckled. Once we stopped laughing me looked at each other again. He leaned down and got close to my face, his lips barely above mine. “Can I…?” he began, but before he finished I pulled him down and kissed him.

He froze for barely a second before kissing me back. We moved our lips together for a moment until his tongue swept across my lips and I froze. Memories of the rape coming back, I almost pushed him away until his hand came to my cheek and rubbed his thumb across it lovingly. I looked into his eyes and saw his love, after a moment of pause I opened my mouth to let his in. his tongue invaded my mouth slowly, mapping it out. It was completely different from the rape, I didn’t hate it.

My tongue eventually rubbed against his own and they tangled together. His tongue soon overpowered mine and went back to mapping out my mouth. A bit of drool escaped my mouth and ran down my chin as he continued. A moment later he pulled away and a small string connected us until it broke and trailed down my chin like before. I was panting harshly where as he had just slightly escalated breath. He smirked down at me. ‘Ah, now that’s the Bakura I remember, his smiles were starting to scare me.’ I thought to myself.

Bakura noticed my lack of attention, “Ryou? What are ya thinking about?”

“I was just thinking that you’re back to normal, your smirking is back. As much as I loved it, your smiling was starting to scare me” I said giggling. He snorted and rolled his eyes. ‘Yep, definitely back to normal.’ I thought.

“You better love it; you are the only one to see it on a regular basis.” He said seriously. I nodded and blinked a few times trying to stay awake. “Let’s get some sleep, we can take this slow.” I nodded and looked down to what I was wearing, since I was still in the clothes Bakura gave me I didn’t see a need to change and moved myself to lay my head on my pillow. He took off the shirt he borrowed from me along with his pants, luckily still having boxers, and got into bed. He pulled the covers over us and brought me to his chest.

I blushed bright and went rigid, but after his arms went around my waist and he laid his head on top of my own, I relaxed and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~❤~~~~~~~~~~~~

(--Malik, right after Ch. 11--)


After Marik lead me my bedroom and closed the door, he immediately wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, twirling me in the air. I squeaked at the action and put my hands on his shoulders. After a few more spins he stopped and put me down. I clung to him for a moment trying to get rid of the dizziness. “What exactly were you flinging me about for?” I asked him down right flabbergasted. He raised an eyebrow in question.

“Is that not how lovers greet each other after being away from one another for a long time?” he asked. I stared at him getting more confused by the moment yet also a bit embarrassed at being called his lover.

“What makes you think that?” I asked him.

“That we’re lovers or the greeting?” he responded oblivious to my confusion.

“B-both!” I said blushing another shade of red.

“Though I do not know what the term “lovers” implies in this day, I feel that one two people love each other it should be called as such. Do you disagree?” he asked me in return, I, whom had just gotten the blush off my face, blushed once more and shook my head. He grinned and continued, “And the greeting then, well I do vaguely remember* seeing you watch a movie once and a man and woman saw each other on a beach and ran at each other and twirled like earlier. I figured the same would apply.” He said plainly.

I looked at him in amazement, he remembered me watching a movie over 4 years and what it entailed enough to link it to now? How strange. “Well, um, that scene was just for a dramatic scene. It was to make the movie more romantic; it’s rarely seen or even done in real life to my knowledge.” I told him. I noticed his shoulders sag.

“So I should not have?” he asked using similar puppy eyes I had only seen Joey use.

“Well, it’s not as if you shouldn’t have, just that is isn’t done often. But, I did enjoy the gesture. It just came as a surprise.” I said in as nice a way as possible. He grinned again and pulled me toward him. I tripped a bit and ended up falling into his chest and knocking us over. “Oh, sorry!” I said getting back up after seeing I ended up straddling him. I felt his arm go around my waist as he sat up, keeping me from getting off.

“I’d prefer you stayed right here.” He said in his severely unfair husky voice. I trembled a bit and nodded, relaxing and setting myself back down in his lap.

“U-um…” I didn’t get to finish my thought as he lent forward and kissed me chastely. “Marik!” I exclaimed.

He tilted his head and used the eyes again, “I can’t?” he asked.

Blushing darkly I looked down, “You can, just give me a warning.” I said.

“OK,” he said as he used his free hand to tilt my head back to face him, “in that case, then…warning.” He whispered before he kissed me again, but kept his lips there for a moment. We stayed like that for a moment; I guessed he wanted me to continue since he made no notion of doing it himself. I pressed harder and moved my lips against his. He followed suit and moved against me. I ran my tongue against his lips; he readily opened them for me. I explored his mouth gently, a bit unsure as to what I was doing.

My breath became short and I pulled away. “W-was tha-t o-ok?” I asked a bit out of breath.

He stared at me for a moment and grinned, “More than okay, can I have a try” he asked innocently. I looked at him in astonishment. I had never been asked to be kissed before, let alone twice. I nodded dumbly. He moved forward and caught my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled gently. I twitched and closed my eyes. He nibbled at my lip before he pulled back enough to get a breath before he plunged into my mouth. His tongue went straight for mine and moved against it. It twisted around mine, pushing and pulling it, coaxing me to move mine as well. I bit unsure I moved mine and let it twist around his.

He smirked into the kiss. He pushed his tongue forward, subduing my own, before he moved about my mouth. My arms, against my own knowledge, had wrapped around his neck and threaded into his spikey yet soft hair. I felt both hands go around my waist and tighten before he pulled away. I fell forward and landed on his shoulder. I gasped for breath and felt him bring in a large gasp of air as well. “Yours…was…better.” I said between breaths of air.

He chuckled, “I’ll teach you.” he whispered in my ear. I raised myself off his shoulder and smiled at him.

“I’m glad your back, I know our time together before was less than pleasant, but I missed you so much.” I said as tears came to my eyes, “I hated being without you.” I said, remembering all the time I was forced into another man’s arms. His hands came to my face and wiped away the fallen tears. He frowned deeply.

“Stop it. Stop remembering those times. I’m here now, I’ll make up for the time I was away, and I’ll make you forget all the hard times. I promise.” He said as he hugged me to him.

I stopped crying and sat in shock. A part of e wanted to tell him how hard it was without him, make him feel guilty, but I agreed with him. He was here now, and he would make me forget. There was no need to hold on to those other feelings. I smiled and let out a sigh. “You better.” I said. He nodded. We sat there until he spoke up.

“As much as I love holding you, I think it would be best to get off the ground and into bed right?” he said. I didn’t really want to get up, but he had a point so I crawled off him and helped him stand. We both got up and made our way to my bed. I had gotten dressed earlier in the evening so I began stripping off my shirt when I felt strong hands cover mine as I lifted the hem. I looked to Marik who was standing behind me already in just the boxers he had borrowed from me. They were a bit tight but they would last until he had some of his own. I raised an eyebrow in question.

“Let me help.” He whispered lightly. I nodded and let him guide my shirt up my chest. I gasped lightly when his hand rubbed against my toned stomach and upward. “Relax.” He told me as he continued to raise the shirt. When it got to right below my shoulders I let go of the shirt and raised my arms. He pulled the shirt off and let it fall. His hands came back down and trailed down my sides until he was met with the band of my jeans. He pulled me back against him and reached around me, he tugged the button out and slid the zipper down. I was wearing loose enough jeans to where when he gently nudged them down, they fell off the rest themselves.

My arms and hands came and held his as I leaned against him before he nudged me to the bed. I pulled the covers back and pulled his arm, silently wanting him to get in first. He seemed to get the message and crawled in. He laid down and let one arm lay out, inviting me. I crawled in and laid my head on his shoulder. I wrapped one arm around his waist and one around my own shoulder. His own went around my waist and his outstretched on went around my shoulder and held onto my hand.

“Goodnight.” I whispered.

“Till morning, M” he whispered back, I smiled at the newfound pet name for me. I snuggled a bit closer and slowly drifted to sleep not helping but thinking about much better things were gonna be.


~~~~~~~~~~~~❤~~~~~~~~~~~~

(--Yugi, right after Ch. 11--)

The moment I stepped through the door of my room I was swept up in strong arms, having been shoved into said person’s chest. I wrapped my legs around the hips of ancient boyfriend and smiled wide. “It’s good to see I’m not the only one extremely giddy about your return” I said teasingly. Yami chuckled.

“I wouldn’t say “giddy” is exactly what I am, but its close.” He responded, lowering his arms from my waist to my thighs, helping me stay up.

I smiled, “What? Is “giddy” to girly of a word for you my Pharaoh?”

He scoffed, “As if called me by my title is any less girly?* Now little one, I don’t recall you ever being one to judge.” He gently scolded me. I through my hands around his neck and laughed loudly.

“This is true… oh damn it! Yami! I’m not tired anymore, you ass!” I whined at him for waking me up.

“Oh is that so? Well allow me to apologize” he said as he leaned forward and pecked his lips against my cheek. “Is that better?” he cooed.

I lightly smacked him off the top of his head. “Don’t be such a child. Oh! I just remembered, I wanted to ask you something.” I said to him, I looked at his face and saw he raised an eyebrow in question. “Well- Yami! Warn me.” I cried as he began moving and sat down on the bed, having me now in his lap.

“Will do, ġaali*.” He chuckled.

I huffed in annoyance and embarrassment. “Anyway, I wanted to ask you, what should I call you? Is Yami still ok? Or should I refer to you as Atem?” I asked genuinely curious.

He looked to think about it for a while. “I think, Yami should be ok, but I want only you to use my real name. I threw away my old name in Egypt for you; I think it’s only fair you should be the one to use it.” He said sincerely.

I smiled brightly. “K! Then, how about…Ate’ or Tem, for short. Is that ok? I asked.

Chuckling once again he responded, “Whatever you choose is fine with me, as long as you are the only one saying it.”

I hugged his neck tighter in thanks. He responded by sending me a smile and wrapping his arms around my waist. He laid his head against my forehead and sighed. “Ate’?” I asked a bit concerned. He looked to me and saw my concern.

“Nothing ġaali, I’m just happy to be able to hold you like this. The four years back in Egypt were torture. I hated not being able to see you,” he paused to look me in the eye, “to hold you,” he held my waist tighter, “to feel you,” he raised his hands and let them slide up my arms to my neck as I blushed, “to kiss you.” he finally whispered as he brought his lips to mine. He only gently pressed them at first, letting me settle into it. Once I relaxed against him he pressed harder and opened his mouth, sucking my lip into his mouth. He suckled it for a moment, nibbled it, and licked over it as he let it go.

I opened my mouth to groan softly. He took said moment to dominate my mouth. His tongue shot out and rubbed the tip of my tongue, lining his own straight back, tracing a line down the roof of my mouth. He scoured around until I allowed my tongue to join in the fun. I raised my tongue and fought his back, trying to invade his mouth. I managed to push it back; though I had a feeling he let me do it in the end.

I trailed over his teeth, and searched his mouth. I traced everything I could before I ran out of breath and pulled away. I ended up pulled away too hard and almost falling off his lap. He caught me beforehand luckily. I looked to him in surprise. He gave me the same look. We stared at each other for a moment before realizing I was half falling off him whit him still leaning over me. I lowered my head. “Yugi?” he asked in a teasing tone.

I lifted my head showing him I was biting my lip trying to hold in my laugh. He “hmphed” at me like an annoyed horse and I lost it. I laughed at him until my sides were hurting. He must have gotten impatient waiting for me to stop so he took action. The next moment I had gasped in slight pain and pleasure as he bit down on my neck and nibbled it lightly. I stopped and looked to him in shock.

“You…you bit me…” I said looking at him scandalized before giggling. “You fiend, how dare you mark me.” I said teasingly.

He pouted at me; “Well if I don’t who will?” he asked whining. I laughed at him more.

“You’re so weird. Mmmm, that laughing tired me out” I said leaning back into him and resting myself against his chest.

“Then maybe we should head to bed? He asked me. I shook my head.

“I don’t wanna…hey Ate’? Did you mean what you said earlier?” I asked, a little scared at the answer.

“What did I say?” he asked not knowing what I was talking about.

I gulped, “Wh-when you told me that you would help me overcome the Anubis incident. Did you mean it?” I asked again.

“I did” he said immediately. “I will make you forget everything that undead bastard did to you.” he growled. I smiled and sighed into his chest.

“I’m glad. I, I love you Atem. With all my heart.” I told him, “I have always loved you ruuHi*.”

He pulled me away to look me in the eye. “I hope to never forget those words. I love you too ġaali.” We smiled at each other before the two of us leaned in and kissed each other lightly. When we pulled back he smirked and before I could say anything he pulled me with him and he fell to the side so we were wrapped in each other’s arms lying in my bed.

I blushed, “What did I say about giving me a warning damn it.” I murmured. He chuckled and pulled the blanket over us.

“Good night ġaali.” He said quietly.

“Night Ate’, my ruuHi.” I returned as I fell into a blissful sleep.


~~~~~~~~~~~~❤~~~~~~~~~~~~


And the greeting then, well I do vaguely remember*: in this story the yamis were able to see what was going on around their hikaris before when they were still evil.
As if called me by my title is any less girly?*: here im referring to the fact that a lot of the time stupid whores, when they want someone’s attention, they will use honorifics. Like being overly polite to gain favor.
RuuHi*: this is Egyptian Arabic for ‘my soul’
Ġaali*: this is Egyptian Arabic for ‘precious’
Sign up to rate and review this story