Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Front Page!

Girls day out

by tmbfucks 6 reviews

Shopping, shopping, and just a bit of shopping.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-08 - Updated: 2012-07-09 - 742 words - Complete

0Unrated
I went downstairs for breakfast. I had some cereal, which wasn't exactly fancy or anything, but I just needed food.

'Good morning.' Lu Lu said.

'Hey Lucy.' I greeted.

'Penina, I was wondering. I mean, it's obvious you didn't bring a lot of stuff with you, and I was wondering if you and the girls would want to go shopping today.' She offered.

'Seriously?' I asked.

'Of course.' She replied smiling.

'Yeah. I'd love to.' I answered.

'Great. We'll leave at 10.' She said pouring her own bowl of cereal. Once I was finished, I went upstairs, showered, and got dressed.

I put on the radio in the guest room, and The Midnight Beast came blaring through the speakers.

"If a girl won't come round (she must be a lesbian) Or turns me down (she must be a lesbian) If she don't like me (she must be a lesbian) I'll let her down lightly (You must be lesbian)" They sang.

I giggled at their hysterical lyrics and catchy tune.

There was a knock at my door.

'Yeah?' I asked. Gerard came in.

'I'm not usually the sort of person to complain about music, but can you please turn that down? It woke me up.' He complained. I rolled my eyes and made it quieter.

'Better?' I asked.

'Much.' He confirmed. 'I also wanted to know how you are.' He said sitting down on the edge of my bed.

'I'm okay I guess. I just need to know Cait's okay.' I replied.

'I'm sure she will be.' He said.

'What if she's not?' I asked. Gerard smirked. I scowled at him. 'What?' I asked.

'It's just that, well, we all went through the same thing. We were worrying about you, and now look at you. You're better than what we could've hoped for.' He said.

'Really?' I asked feeling really happy.

'Of course. I love you so much Penina.' He said. And for the first time, I felt it too. In fact, that made me see him more as my dad, and less of the person who was just looking after me.

'I love you too. Dad.' I said. He looked so happy. He hugged me, and we stayed like that for about 5 minutes.

'Penina, are you ready to go?' Lu... Mum, asked.

'Yeah. I'm coming.' I answered. I said goodbye to dad, and went downstairs. We got in the car and went to a giant shopping center. Mum was wearing sunglasses so she wouldn't get recognised.

We looked and tried on so many things. I ended up getting lots of skinny jeans and black leggings, and short sleeved t-shirts with pictures or patterns on it. I also got a lot of black boots and trainers. We also obviously got womanly things. We then went to the food court where I got a text from my amazing boyfriend.

Hey beautiful. I see you. - Andy xx I looked around. There he was, with Mattie on the other table.

'Hi guys.' I said. Abbie, Sophie, Rachel and mum looked in the direction I was looking at.

'Oh hey. I didn't see you.' Andy lied.

'Do you want to join us?' Rachel offered.

'Yeah okay.' Matt answered. They scraped their table next to ours. Andy was sitting right next to me. There was nothing I wanted more than to just kiss him there and then.

'So, what are you doing here?' Sophie asked.

'Just looking around. What about you?' He pondered.

'Just getting some bits and bobs.' Mum replied. Andy noticed the bras in the bag. When he was sure no one was looking, he winked at me suggestively. I was trying to hard not to blush and giggle. This was one eventful shopping trip.

Oh yeah. Another chapter at just after 7 o'clock in the bloody morning because I woke up at 3 o'clock in the bloody morning because I had a nightmare about a man-eating bug, and a snake that was so long it had to sleep on various hooks. The fact that my brother's getting a snake after the summer holidays doesn't help. Oh yeah. He's actually getting a snake. He's going to call it fluffy. I was just thinking that it's a really old joke, but still. I hope you like this chapter! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story