Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Front Page!

A/N

by tmbfucks 8 reviews

Don't panic!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-09 - 276 words - Complete

0Unrated
Guys, I am so incredibly exhausted. I'm trying to write something, but I just can't. Don't worry, I still have plenty of ideas up my sleeve, but I'm not going to write anymore chapters today. I'm just too tired. However, I do have a few things to mention and share.

1. There's a fucking annoying person at my school. She's a speech therapist, and I hate her for reasons I don't even know, but anyway, we were playing a board game that was the friendship version of snakes and ladders. -_- Anyway, I got on a snake/arrow thing, and it said you force your friend to do something you don't want to do. So immediately, without thinking, I screamed "RAPE!" Everyone just stared at me with wide-eyes. I then promised that I would never talk again.

2. Whoever rated a couple of my chapters, can I marry you? Seriously! I love you so much! But, I still want more people to rate. Right now it's my dream of going green. :')

3. Fan art. I know it's probably a really stupid thing to want, but I would just love some fan art of this fanfic. Preferably of Penina and Andy's first kiss on the beach. 'Daww! XD

4. I hope you're all okay with smut. oh_my_mikey_way has agreed that when I need it, she will write Penina and Andy's sex scene. Oh yeah. Of course, I want your opinions as to whether you want smut or not. Your opinions matter to me the most.

I think that's all. I'm so tired. Goodnight everyone even though I probably won't go to sleep just yet. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story