Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Inside an Institution

I Wish You Were Awake

by AnonymousC 0 reviews

Gerard visits Violet. What will this visit hold for them?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-09 - 475 words - Complete

1Moving
March 20th, 2004
Gerard's P.O.V.


As the dial tone played, I couldn't help but feel a pang out guilt wash over me. I know she lied to me but, I couldn't lose her. I couldn't let her leave without a goodbye. I approached the front door, and with a sigh made my way to the car.

The drive to the hospital was agonizingly slow. As I approach the hospital doors I feel a dark feeling creep over me. Frank was sitting in the floor of the hallway on the left with his head in his hands. I walked over slowly and slid down the wall.

"Gee, she's not gonna fuckin make it." , he lifted his head up.
"I need to see her, Frank. I have to."

He nodded and told me her room number and notified Violet's nurse. I walked into her room. Violet isn't awake. She's almost ghostly looking with her skin so pale and her eyes so dark but, she looks so peaceful.

Her once wavy hair is now flat and flowing across her shoulders. I pulled a seat up to her bed and began to speak softly.

"Vi, it's me, Gerard. I wish you were awake, I would tell you how sorry I am. So fuckin sorry."

Violet's P.O.V.

My eyes spring open, i'm outside of Aunt Linda's house. I can see myself as a young child. This is but a memory. I was six years old and Gerard, Frank and I are playing in the front yard while Aunt Linda paints the shutters. I can see the happiness on our faces. I can hear Aunt Linda yelling for us to step on the porch while she fixes us some lemonade. Frank follows her. Gerard and I are talking, I don't remember what we were talking about though. And in a flash he kisses me on the cheek. A small peck, but behind it holds a promise.

The sky goes black, there is a bright light. I can hear my name but suddenly my voice is gone, I try and try but nothing comes out. And suddenly a shock hits my body and I collapse.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I don't know what happened, all I know is before I could even finish what I was saying, I was being shoved out of Violet's room. I can hear their frantic voices and I can hear the thumps. I want so badly, to know that she is okay.

I ran down the hallway and grabbed Frank.

"Dude, I don't know what fuckin happened. One minute I was talking to her and the next minute I am shoved out of the damn room."

He didn't say a word, he ran down the hallway. Just as we got to her door her doctor walked out.

"I have some news..", He said slowly.
Sign up to rate and review this story