Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Playing With Emotions

Shock

by xxFamousLastWordsxx

13

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-10 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 1149 words

?Blocked




Rate and pllleeeeeaaaaasssseee Review!

-
xxFLWxx


Danielle sighed and walked back into the room. Louise and Gerard was sitting fingers entwined. Louise smiled and opened her other arm. Dani sat beside her twin who pulled her into hug causing Dani to smile. They just sat there. Noone spoke just enjoying this moment.

"You have recovered your memory!" The doctor smiled, eh was sort of worried incase Louise's
amnesia was perminant.

"Yeah i have" Louise smiled.

"I think your okay to go home now that you know who your with" The doctor smiled.

"Thankyou" Louise smiled. Danis tood up and packed away louise's shoes. Everything else was already packed away and Gerard's arm snaked around louise's waist as she was discharged from the hospital.

Louise and Gerard said goodbye to Dani as she made her way to Andy's who was waiting for her with a movie and take away pizza. She smiled and kissed him as they put on the movie and cuddled up on the sofa. After a few minutes Danielle shifted her weight and then cried out in pain. She gasped doubling over and grasping her stomach.

"Dani?!" Andy cried out, his hands reaching in panic. "What is wrong! Are you okay?" He shouted to her.

"How could i have forgotton you?" Louise said to Gerard as they appraoched his house.

"You had amnesia dont worry about it" Gerard said kissing her head and leading her into the house. He sat down on the couch and Louise sat on his knee, kissing him as things got more hot and heavy by the second. Gerard's hand reached under Louise's top pulling it up over her head while her hands reached down and began to undo his jeans. He stood up so he could slide them down and Louise's legs wrapped around his waist. She tugged his shirt over his head and he slid his hand down her jeans and took them off. He carried her downstairs to the bedroom, never breaking the kiss, he set her down on the bed and removed her bra.

Gerard's tongue made it's way down Louise's throat as Louise pulled Gerard's boxer's down.
He slid his hands into Louise's underwear making her wet. As she was taking off his boxers she gasped at his bulging erection. Gerard pulled her down on top of him as he lay back on the bed and she straddled him. He kissed her leaving a trail from her forehead to her collarbone while his hands massaged her breasts. Gerard's lips then attacked louise's neck leaving a trail of hickeys and then Gerard flipped her over so that he was on top of her.
Louise loved it when he got dominant. "Fuck me Gerard" She whispered into his ear and kissing him passionatly.

Gerard felt a twitch from below and then went between her legs and thrust inside her.
She moaned in ecstasy, burying her face in his neck as the pain of the first few thrusts rocked through her. Gerard thrust fast and hard hitting her in the exact same spot each time making her moan. He knew he had found her G-Spot and thrust harder and faster.

"Louise" Gerard moaned, he knew he was about to cum.

"Gee" Louise's nails latched onto Gerard's back leaving trails of love scratches as he erected.

They moaned in unison and Gerard fell beside Louise panting. "I love you" Gerard whispered.

"I love you too," Louise whispered back, kissing him and then cuddling up to him lying on his bare chest. She listened to his heartbeat as his hands stroked her hair before kissing the top of her head and turning off the light falling asleep.

Andy gently cradled Dani as she cried in pain. After a few seconds she stopped. Slowly straightening up. He held her face between his hands and kissed her. She moved to face him so she could return the kiss and cried out again.

"I'll call an ambulance" Andy said, sliding out from underneath her and standing up straight.

"No!" Danielle said. "I will be fine, besides i'm seeing a doctor in the morning anyway" She whispered.

Andy didn't know wheather or not to let it go but decided to leave it until the morning. He took Dani's hand and together, they walked up to Andy's room and fell asleep. In the morning Dani woke Andy up by stumbling to the bathroom. He heard her being sick and jumped out of bed. He found her lying on the bathroom floor, arms crossed over her stomach. he helped her to brush his teeth and then carried her back to the bed. She fell asleep almost instantly against his chest but he stayed awake until the alarm went off, worrying about her.

When Danielle was okay, Andy drove her to the doctors. Danielle was slightly nervous just incase something had happened or even growing inside of her. During the car ride, Andy held her hand and made sure she stayed as calm as can be.

Dani fidgeted nervously in the waiting room while Andy held her hand in his. Dani didn't even hear her name being called. Andy had to tap her on the shoulder to get her to stand up. he wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she leaned into him for support.

Louise woke up to the smell of coffee. "I smell coffee" She muttered to herself sitting and stretching forgetting she wasn't wearing any clothes and that Gerard happened to have walked down stairs with 2 cups of coffee.

She blushed and grabbed the covers to cover her breasts. Gerard raised an eyebrow and then winked, "I have seen it all before anyway". Louise laughed and accepted the cup of coffee graciously. He nussled up to her neck and kissed her softly. She set the cup down so that she could kiss him back, Gerard then left a trail of hickeys which Louise returned.

"i'll need a ton of makeup to cover all these hickeys" Louise grumbled.

"Don't cover them, it let's people know your mine" Gerard said taking her hand and stroking it with his thumb and kissing her head.

Louise grinned, pleaseed he wanted to show off their relationship. As he fell asleep again even though it was morning. She took in his body in all it's glory. Gerard was much healthier now than when he was when she first came home, come filled out and less hungover looking.

Her phone then rang and Louise lifted it and answered. "Yeah Dani?" She said taking a cigarette from Gerard's box.

Dani sounded scared and weak on the phone. "Dani, what is it? What's wrong?" Louise asked as she bolted upright on the bed.

Dani started to slowly cry so Andy took the phone off her. "Louise?" He said.

"Yeah" Louise replied bitterly.

"Your going to be an aunt" Andy said shaky. Louise went into shock.
Sign up to rate and review this story