Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised stories anyone?

Bella_Jinxx

by tmbfucks 2 reviews

A crush on a gay guy, and a love for his straight brother.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-11 - Updated: 2012-07-11 - 854 words

0Unrated
Mikey Fucking Way. Why must he be so adorable and explode my ovaries? At least, that's what I think about him. I want him to feel the same way about me, but I just don't know if he does.

'Hey AshBash.' My friend, Gerard, and Mikey's brother, greeted.

'Hi Gee.' I said still looking at his younger brother. Frank Iero, a guy in his year sat down next to him. Today would be the day I told Mikey how I felt.

'What's up Ashbestos?' He asked. I shrugged.

'I need to do something really important today. But I can't tell anyone what it is.' I told him.

'Maybe I could help you.' He said. That's not that bad an idea.

'What does Mikey like to do in his spare time?' I asked. He looked a bit hurt. I'd have to ask him what was wrong later.

'Just reading comics and stuff. Why?' He asked.

'No reason.' I lied.

'Um... okay.' He said sounding very unconvinced.

The rest of the school day was pretty boring. I was in the last few minutes of maths. I'm so scared. In a few minutes Mikey will know how I feel.

'Miss Shadow, maybe you would know the answer.' Mr Edmond said knowing I wasn't paying attention.

'Maybe not.' I said.

'Do you want to be successful in your future?' He asked. I smiled deviously.

'Yes. I want to do a degree in twat studies in university. I'm glad I'm getting some extra research by being in this lesson.' I said. Everyone around me was shocked and some even laughed. The bell rang. 'Sorry, I've got to go. Let me know when you've thought of a comeback.' I said. I picked up my bag and raced to the front gates. Mikey was there as usual chatting to Frank again.

'The A Team is here!' Mikey announced. I smiled. He's amazing.

'Hey Mikes. Can I talk to you alone?' I asked biting my lip.

'Uh, sure.' He said.

'I'll wait for you at the bus stop.' Frank said walking off.

'What do you want to talk about?' He asked. I took a deep breath in.

'Promise not to hate me.' I begged.

'Depends what you've done, but I suppose I promise.' He said.

'You probably need to sit down. It's kind of big.' I told him. I then giggled. 'That's what she said.' I added as an afterthought. Mikey giggled and sat down on the bench.

'What is it Ashy?' He asked. It's now or never.

'I... well... I've kind of felt something for you, more than just as friends I've mean. I've felt like that for a while. I guess I kind of want to be with you.' I told him shyly. Mikey's mouth went really wide. It was like that for a while. 'Please say something!' I begged.

'I um... I don't know what to say Ashlie.' He told me. He exhaled. 'Oh god! Ashy, I've already got someone in my life right now. I love him.' He said. My eyes went wide. Him? 'Gerard will explain everything okay? I've got to go. I'll talk to you later.' He said. I nodded my head. When he left the tears just fell.

5 minutes after that, Gerard ran towards me and pulled me into a giant hug.

'Fuck him! Why doesn't he fucking like me?' I asked rhetorically as he stroked my long, orange hair. He looked at me in my amber eyes.

'Don't talk like that about my brother AshBash.' He said.

'I don't fucking care who he is. I poured my heart out to him and he just left.' I said.

'Ashlie, it's okay. He's not the guy for you.' He told me. 'He's gay you know. He's been with Frank for about 2 months.' He told me. My mouth went wide.

'Frank?!? That's why they've spent so much time together.' I said. Gerard giggled and a laughed too.

'But Ashy, just because he's not the one for you, doesn't mean no one is. In fact, I know someone who likes you. A lot.' He said. I looked at him in confusion. And then I saw it. All the jokes we shared. All the time we spent together. He's been in love with me since we met. I love him too.

He leaned in. Our face just inches apart.

'Me.' He said. His lips touched mine. It was just for a second, but I felt fireworks. I guess love was there all along.

'I like you a lot too.' I said. I pulled him in for another kiss. This was just the start of the rest of our lives.

You likey? I hope so! I was kind of stuck on how to write it at first, but I soon started and then there was smoke coming off the keyboard! I hope this was good and long enough for you! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story